Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage

If you know somebody is/was cheating, tell the person being cheated on. If you are complicit in said cheating, grovel at the innocent party's feet.

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Cassidy Peterson
If you know somebody is/was cheating, tell the person being cheated on. If you are complicit in said cheating, grovel at the innocent party's feet.
Bribary be a much betta' option than admittin' yer guilt in th' act. At least ye can potentially get free matarial goods from bribary ratha' than jus' people angry wit' ya

Diamond Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kaptain K Rool
Lord Virile
Silent Mule Man
Lord Virile
You're drunk.

Oh please. This is my first Jack and Coke of the night.

Lord Virile
This has nothing about superiority or "being smarter" it's about morality and human psychology which doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out.

Then why the ******** would someone pay their way through six or so years of school just to get a PhD in Psychology, ********?

Lord Virile
You want to cheat on someone who considers you monogamous? If you had any balls you'd break up with said person first before you moved onto the other, if not you're probably a coward and/or liar who gets off on deception. FIN.

I like the FIN part at the end. So final. Leaves no room for any kind of response. Totally not condescending in any way. Out of curiosity, why are you utterly incapable of forming a coherent argument as to why someone that cheats on someone else is less of a man than someone that doesn't cheat? It doesn't strike me as something that would be difficult, but all you have are some boring, vapid statements about how they suck as people without any real explanation as to what their motivations are or how they speak to the person's character. For example, if cheaters are cowards who get off on deception, then why did the guy in the OP scenario cut it off with the person he was cheating with? That doesn't seem to follow, I mean he gets off on this s**t, right? Riddle me that, Einstein.

Go back to school.

I don't even see why you're defending such a meaningless point unless you yourself are a cheater who got caught. lol standing up for the poor defenseless cheaters. I was one of them once, I'll admit it. I grew up a long time ago. Such things have no need for words. You get it or you don't.
If'n ye cheated once then by yer own definition how can ye call yerself a man as ye did not too long ago in yer own posts?

Well captain. I was 14 years old at the time so I think I can be forgiven. I'm 30 years old now. I haven't cheated on or dishonored another partner since I was literally a boy and I've had my share. I've never been cheated on either so I must be doing something right. I'm just hard to live with at times.

Silent Mule Man

Lord Virile
unless you yourself are a cheater who got caught.

You're mistaken. I'm not likable enough, rich enough, funny enough or handsome enough for any girl to date. I don't even have any unique talents.

I see you're one of those bitter beta-male activist types so I'll just let you stew in your own juices. lol Rebuttals? As if I have the time or effort to spend that on such as you, you wish knishes.

Izzy980
Silent Mule Man
How is flirting the same as cheating? Not trying to be a d**k here, I'm honestly curious how you see this as cheating. I can see it as being annoying and disrespectful of both women involved, but cheating?

Well I don't mean JUST flirting. Now do you think his girlfriend would be happy to find out that he was telling this girl all about how she is sexy and has a great a** etc etc? I considered it cheating because when you're NOT single, you DON'T tell people that are not your partner that.

Silent Mule Man
If he lied to you both, how come you know about it?

I know about because the other girl is my best friend! And she showed me the actual messages he was sending to her. They included things about how she is sexy and has a great a** etc etc
He ALSO said that he "always liked her way more than me." Which hurt my feelings a lot because they never dated; he is my ex.
He lied to her and said he was not flirting or cheating with me or checking me out ever, which he was. I read the conversation.

So he didn't physically cheat on you then? The plot thickens. Not sure how to feel now, although this kid does seem like a scumbag imo.

Garbage

Kaptain K Rool
Cassidy Peterson
Bribary be a much betta' option than admittin' yer guilt in th' act. At least ye can potentially get free matarial goods from bribary ratha' than jus' people angry wit' ya
Yeah but when you can't blow the lid without getting yourself in trouble too, it's a difficult threat to make.
Lord Virile
So he didn't physically cheat on you then? The plot thickens. Not sure how to feel now, although this kid does seem like a scumbag imo.

No he did. He flirted very outwardly with me, asked for pics, cheated with me. The other girl he was only talking to; but he lied to her about me, and was saying things to her that you do NOT say if you're not single.
Lord Virile
I was 14 years old at the time so I think I can be forgiven. I'm 30 years old now.

A seventeen year old can be more of a man than most men, boy. Good God these are your own ******** words you ******** moron.

Lord Virile
I haven't cheated on or dishonored another partner since I was literally a boy and I've had my share.

Congratulations on doing something most people do anyway. Let me slow clap for you.

Lord Virile
I see you're one of those bitter beta-male activist types so I'll just let you stew in your own juices. lol

You're awfully trusting.

Lord Virile
Rebuttals?

Yeah, that thing you're supposed to be able to do in discussion forums.

Lord Virile
As if I have the time or effort to spend that on such as you, you wish knishes.

You're on Gaia, your time isn't important. Since you can't form a rebuttal, get the ******** out my forum.

Oh yeah, this is my forum now.
Cassidy Peterson
Kaptain K Rool
Cassidy Peterson
Yeah but when you can't blow the lid without getting yourself in trouble too, it's a difficult threat to make.
Not when the blowback will hit them so much harder.

Julius
Nah, nah what I'm gonna do is look out for myself and I'ma get mine.

Garbage

Silent Mule Man
Hey! No! Nooooo *waves rolled-up newspaper*
Cassidy Peterson
Silent Mule Man

Too late, already marked it. You should probably wash your hands.

Garbage

Silent Mule Man
Cassidy Peterson
Silent Mule Man

Too late, already marked it. You should probably wash your hands.
God damn it... stare

Aged Codger

9,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Cassidy Peterson
Kaptain K Rool
Cassidy Peterson
Depends on if'n ye care 'bout th' otha' people bein' angry wit' ya

Diamond Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Silent Mule Man
Lord Virile
I was 14 years old at the time so I think I can be forgiven. I'm 30 years old now.

A seventeen year old can be more of a man than most men, boy. Good God these are your own ******** words you ******** moron.

Lord Virile
I haven't cheated on or dishonored another partner since I was literally a boy and I've had my share.

Congratulations on doing something most people do anyway. Let me slow clap for you.

Lord Virile
I see you're one of those bitter beta-male activist types so I'll just let you stew in your own juices. lol

You're awfully trusting.

Lord Virile
Rebuttals?

Yeah, that thing you're supposed to be able to do in discussion forums.

Lord Virile
As if I have the time or effort to spend that on such as you, you wish knishes.

You're on Gaia, your time isn't important. Since you can't form a rebuttal, get the ******** out my forum.

I guess I should have written an entire dissertation to make my original point if I thought it was going to get ignorantly picked apart like an apple orchard in New Jersey. Lord almighty, I should know by now people like you would get on here. I said a seventeen year old can be more of a man then most men, not that all of us make it like I did considering I was fourteen during the first and only time I faltered, moron. Being a man isn't worth a medal, cookie, or favor it's just something you learn to be all the time if you do at all.

Nothing is your anything, least of all this forum.cool your jet streams, check your white privilege or whatever you need to do and sit in the corner young man. rofl

Izzy980
Lord Virile

No he did. He flirted very outwardly with me, asked for pics, cheated with me. The other girl he was only talking to; but he lied to her about me, and was saying things to her that you do NOT say if you're not single.

Alright, then I stand by my previous diagnosis. You're better off moving on 100% dear emotion_c8
Lord Virile
I guess I should have written an entire dissertation to make my original point if I thought it was going to get ignorantly picked apart like an apple orchard in New Jersey.

Look, I understand that you're horrendously stupid, but is it so much to ask that one of you assholes get annoyed at what I ask them to do without blowing it all out of proportion? I didn't ask you for a dissertation, I asked you for a rebuttal. I could form a rebuttal in two sentences, sometimes one. Can't you at least b***h about what I'm actually asking you to do? Is that really so ******** much?

Lord Virile
Lord almighty, I should know by now people like you would get on here. I said a seventeen year old can be more of a man then most men,

Okay, so you do remember what you said. Good, that's progress right there.

Lord Virile
not that all of us make it like I did considering I was fourteen during the first and only time I faltered, moron.

What's the point of referencing your age, talking about when you faltered and how old you are now if a seventeen year old can be more of a men than most men? Obviously age has nothing to do with it. Do you just not understand the implications of your own statements?

Lord Virile
Being a man isn't worth a medal, cookie, or favor it's just something you learn to be all the time if you do at all.

And I'm supposed to believe that you're the exception, why? You can't even form an argument. Stupidity is something that I personally don't associate with adulthood.

Lord Virile
Nothing is your anything, least of all this forum.cool your jet streams, check your white privilege or whatever you need to do and sit in the corner young man. rofl

What the ******** could white privilege possibly have to do with any of this? What the ********?

Diamond Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Silent Mule Man
Lord Virile
I guess I should have written an entire dissertation to make my original point if I thought it was going to get ignorantly picked apart like an apple orchard in New Jersey.

Look, I understand that you're horrendously stupid, but is it so much to ask that one of you assholes get annoyed at what I ask them to do without blowing it all out of proportion? I didn't ask you for a dissertation, I asked you for a rebuttal. I could form a rebuttal in two sentences, sometimes one. Can't you at least b***h about what I'm actually asking you to do? Is that really so ******** much?

Lord Virile
Lord almighty, I should know by now people like you would get on here. I said a seventeen year old can be more of a man then most men,

Okay, so you do remember what you said. Good, that's progress right there.

Lord Virile
not that all of us make it like I did considering I was fourteen during the first and only time I faltered, moron.

What's the point of referencing your age, talking about when you faltered and how old you are now if a seventeen year old can be more of a men than most men? Obviously age has nothing to do with it. Do you just not understand the implications of your own statements?

Lord Virile
Being a man isn't worth a medal, cookie, or favor it's just something you learn to be all the time if you do at all.

And I'm supposed to believe that you're the exception, why? You can't even form an argument. Stupidity is something that I personally don't associate with adulthood.

Lord Virile

What the ******** could white privilege possibly have to do with any of this? What the ********]

rofl Gods you're entertaining. Some things aren't worth a rebuttal you know? Nor do you understand sarcasm It seems.
Enjoy your cancer and all that though. Peace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff