Welcome to Gaia! ::

GalaxySavior
conconconcrete wall
GalaxySavior
Well everythings calmed down but I can really see for the true person that she is but she isn't taken anything from the family. My dad puts me first above anything else like he always has cause of my heart condition I was born with but I'm body capable of kicking alkaida a** if I wanted to and anyone who's 6'0" and built like a mountain cause size ain't everything. I workout at the gym and am pretty muscular aside from a bit of fat still remaining. Which down the line while I'm a truck driver I might decide to get a license for bounty hunting and become a truck driving/bounty hunter/outlaw.

Anyways thanks for all the post and support I guess maybe? and the ridiculous meme's about weed. ******** love meme's.

You're welcome. And weed memes love you too.

And dude, Al Qaeda really doesn't have any beef with you, they're CIA sponsored so basically they get to run around the middle east raising enough hell to justify America fighting a forever-war in the region

You mean just like how they started the drug wars and other wars during the cuban war times I think it was? Something I remember watching on the military channel how they did this to distract and gain certain advantages.

Exactly. The US government is a coldhearted soulless machine bent on gaining as many advantages as possible. They learn from each enemy they defeat; from Britain they learned the power of letting people choose their rulers but not the decisions they make, from Germany in World War 2 they learned the power of lying with skill and manipulating the people, from Russia during the Cold War they learned the power of secret actions and proxy wars, and now we're here today, with all this knowledge and nobody left to fight.

So they created an enemy.

But that's just how I personally feel s**t goes down. No matter how you feel about that, it can't be denied that the US government will do anything to accomplish its goals.

Here are some interesting facts.

A US citizen in the Middle East was targeted by a drone strike. Did you know that?
In 1999, a court of law ruled that there was a conspiracy surrounding the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
The United States operated concentration camps in WW2
Between 1890 and 1930, coal miners in West Virgina fought a civil war against corporate mercenaries who were sent to destroy the labor unions by any means.
The CIA was involved in the birth and distribution of crack cocaine in the early 80s.
The CIA tried to kill Fidel Castro many times.
The CIA sponsored a doomed invasion of Cuba during JFK's short time as president.
The CIA sponsored death squads in El Salvador and Nicaragua.
The CIA tried to figure out how to control a man's mind against his will.
The CIA torture people every day.
The CIA are some bad ******** people.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
conconconcrete wall
GalaxySavior
conconconcrete wall
GalaxySavior
Well everythings calmed down but I can really see for the true person that she is but she isn't taken anything from the family. My dad puts me first above anything else like he always has cause of my heart condition I was born with but I'm body capable of kicking alkaida a** if I wanted to and anyone who's 6'0" and built like a mountain cause size ain't everything. I workout at the gym and am pretty muscular aside from a bit of fat still remaining. Which down the line while I'm a truck driver I might decide to get a license for bounty hunting and become a truck driving/bounty hunter/outlaw.

Anyways thanks for all the post and support I guess maybe? and the ridiculous meme's about weed. ******** love meme's.

And dude, Al Qaeda really doesn't have any beef with you, they're CIA sponsored so basically they get to run around the middle east raising enough hell to justify America fighting a forever-war in the region

You mean just like how they started the drug wars and other wars during the cuban war times I think it was? Something I remember watching on the military channel how they did this to distract and gain certain advantages.

Exactly. The US government is a coldhearted soulless machine bent on gaining as many advantages as possible. They learn from each enemy they defeat; from Britain they learned the power of letting people choose their rulers but not the decisions they make, from Germany in World War 2 they learned the power of lying with skill and manipulating the people, from Russia during the Cold War they learned the power of secret actions and proxy wars, and now we're here today, with all this knowledge and nobody left to fight.

But that's just how I personally feel s**t goes down. No matter how you feel about that, it can't be denied that the US government will do anything to accomplish its goals.

A US citizen in the Middle East was targeted by a drone strike. Did you know that?
In 1999, a court of law ruled that there was a conspiracy surrounding the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Between 1890 and 1930, coal miners in West Virgina fought a civil war against corporate mercenaries who were sent to destroy the labor unions by any means.
The CIA was involved in the birth and distribution of crack cocaine in the early 80s.
The CIA sponsored a doomed invasion of Cuba during JFK's short time as president.
Just adding this, in 2001, we had multiple bills (about 11-15) on the table concerning the American people's privacy (the country was in a tizzy over their data being sold) when 9/11 happened. The day after, all the bills were killed and they enacted the Patriot Act.

The government is always claiming 'coincidence'. Nothing is ever their fault.
Mik Laid
conconconcrete wall
GalaxySavior
conconconcrete wall
GalaxySavior

Just adding this, in 2001, we had multiple bills (about 11-15) on the table concerning the American people's privacy (the country was in a tizzy over their data being sold) when 9/11 happened. The day after, all the bills were killed and they enacted the Patriot Act.

Or at least, my faith in people who visit this website.

Seriously, why do people believe that bullshit, though? "Oh it's not our fault, we're just so dumb, hurr durr." ******** no, people don't enact malicious schemes out of pure coincidence and stupidity. The odds of that s**t happening over and over again throughout history are even punier.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
conconconcrete wall
Mik Laid
conconconcrete wall
GalaxySavior
conconconcrete wall
GalaxySavior

Seriously, why do people believe that bullshit, though? "Oh it's not our fault, we're just so dumb, hurr durr." ******** no, people don't enact malicious schemes out of pure coincidence and stupidity. The odds of that s**t happening over and over again throughout history are even punier.
Shittt, you're telling me. xD

It's always best though when people call you a conspiracy theorist for not believing the hogwash either. Though, I do find it truly hilarious that people believe it. The most powerful government on the planet, which spends the most money on the military in the world, was unable to intercept 3 separate planes on one ******** day? You ******** stupid. 2,000+ engineers want an independent review done of the towers because they found multiple faults in the government's report. I don't think it was a coincidence and I don't believe for one second that they didn't know.

I seriously believe that Americans won't rise up and revolt until the government has us under their heels and we're poor, starving and still working to stay starving. TV and video games will keep people docile until it's too late and considering how out of touch with nature anything but the tv (i.e. memes that say, "I don't know how to hunt. I don't know where sandwiches live!" wink , it'll be a difficult transition from 1st world peaceful country to revolution.
Mik Laid
conconconcrete wall
Mik Laid
conconconcrete wall
GalaxySavior

Shittt, you're telling me. xD

It's always best though when people call you a conspiracy theorist for not believing the hogwash either. Though, I do find it truly hilarious that people believe it. The most powerful government on the planet, which spends the most money on the military in the world, was unable to intercept 3 separate planes on one ******** day? You ******** stupid. 2,000+ engineers want an independent review done of the towers because they found multiple faults in the government's report. I don't think it was a coincidence and I don't believe for one second that they didn't know.

I seriously believe that Americans won't rise up and revolt until the government has us under their heels and we're poor, starving and still working to stay starving. TV and video games will keep people docile until it's too late and considering how out of touch with nature anything but the tv (i.e. memes that say, "I don't know how to hunt. I don't know where sandwiches live!" wink , it'll be a difficult transition from 1st world peaceful country to revolution.

THANK YOU. Holy s**t. I thought I was the only clear-thinking person left. You're very right, there's too much bullshit flying back and forth for it to be true.
Did you know the Air Force was doing drills that day, too? So they had planes already in the air and flying around ready to shoot s**t.

You know what they say; soft lands breed soft men.

You know who said that? Cyrus. Cyrus the Great.

I just hope things don't stay so dead and hopeless forever. The people need to want to fight back, and preferably within the first half of my lifetime. I'm gonna be mad if I have to do it all by myself.

Hey, add me as a friend so I don't forget that you're cool people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff