Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just curious has anyone been around or has in the family a person like this? I am just needing to vent and if you've been able to deal with them how do you do it? If not how did you handle it?

I'm going to be so glad when I start trucking school here soon and start my new career and wont have to be around this whore anymore.

Starting for as long as I can remember I'm thinking during my junior or senior year of highschool or after I graduated we've been having this apparently quote "family member on my moms side" living with me and my dad. She doesn't even have the last name McReynolds like my mom does. Her last name is Gibbens. For years she has been living with us and I can understand trying to help someone but for this long thats gotta be to long right? Anyway at one point she was living with one of her kids but then for someone ended up back with us and I can probably see why now.

To start off though okay this woman shes OVERALL pathetic. Shes at age 61, cant keep a relationship, hold a job, doesn't have her own house like my mom does, shes a huge contradiction to herself she'll say something and then say something else differently about that one thing, a bad influence cause shes done drugs in the past and right now shes an excessive drinker, smoker and pot head. She cant keep secrets and likes to start things between people so shes a trouble maker. She likes to think she has authority and some control over this house which she doesn't cause shes a guest in this house. Has a lot of health problems and why its because of her excessive smoking and drink bad habits. Along with all this shes a decietful, manipulative, self-centered meaning she just will, take, take, take, take what she can never give anything back and a loveless person. She only cares about herself. She doesn't know how to reach out to people and relate cause shes a loner and only has 1 friend.

Secondly I can understand helping someone with their bad situation but if they cant keep their s**t together and they cause problems in the household thats usually the time its time to let them go and let someone else deal with them. My dad is too much of a nice person to say no and kick this woman out. I know he knows, my mom knows and my family members know how bad of a person she is. I don't appreciate the fact also that she takes advantage of my dad at times.

Third she trys acting like my mom and telling me what to do when she has no place to be doing that when I do stuff around the house already and she does NOTHING but sit on her old a** out on the patio, smoke and drink all day and lays in bed watching tv. Oh and I also work full time and will be getting a better career here down the line. She also has to have everything her way around the house when it isn't her house and some kind of noise control. Shes a ******** control freak is all I can say when it comes to personal space and other things. Again when it isn't even her house and shes not paying rent what so ever.

Also when she trys to act like my mom she acts in way like shes trying to get me out of there when I have every right to be living there cause I am the son of my mother and the son of my father. She thinks she knows everything and thinks I have problems. Which is all incorrect. Shes the one that talks out of her a** and has problems.

Overall I just really and genuinely hate this person and wish death upon her. She is a blackstain on our families lives, cancerous leech, black sheep and just belongs in the crazy house.
A response would be nice and its a Friday night. Where are the responders?

Interesting Dabbler

I've never experienced anything like this before, but I agree this isn't good. Seriously, reading this makes me frustrated. stressed Have you said anything to her about how you feel? Like maybe getting in her face?
AnimeSNES
I've never experienced anything like this before, but I agree this isn't good. Seriously, reading this makes me frustrated. stressed Have you said anything to her about how you feel? Like maybe getting in her face?

I used to put up with most her asinine stuff like my dad does but when I talked to my mom last night about her she told me don't let her walk all over you. Stand up to her. Well I did just that and lets just say it didn't go well cause she just got belligerent back and worse with her words and says I'm wrong dadadadada and tried turning everything on me and make me look bad.

I don't think theres any winning against her and she only acts like this when my dad isn't around. Cause if she started doing this when he was around I know he'd say something. He doesn't know what I have to go through.

I'm still thinking about it and the stress isn't going away and I'm just all out wishing death upon her to God and I'm getting a stress headache and feel like throwing up. Don't know if I'll be able to sleep.

Interesting Dabbler

GalaxySavior
AnimeSNES

I used to put up with most her asinine stuff like my dad does but when I talked to my mom last night about her she told me don't let her walk all over you. Stand up to her. Well I did just that and lets just say it didn't go well cause she just got belligerent back and worse with her words and says I'm wrong dadadadada and tried turning everything on me and make me look bad.

I don't think theres any winning against her and she only acts like this when my dad isn't around. Cause if she started doing this when he was around I know he'd say something. He doesn't know what I have to go through.

I'm still thinking about it and the stress isn't going away and I'm just all out wishing death upon her to God and I'm getting a stress headache and feel like throwing up. Don't know if I'll be able to sleep.

You need to have a serious discussion with your dad about this. It's not right for you to have to put up with her and be miserable. No one should have to take this. I know first hand that being told to 'stand up' to someone doesn't always go as planned. However, this is your house and you need to take control. Sorry I don't have much better advice.
AnimeSNES
GalaxySavior
AnimeSNES

You need to have a serious discussion with your dad about this. It's not right for you to have to put up with her and be miserable. No one should have to take this. I know first hand that being told to 'stand up' to someone doesn't always go as planned. However, this is your house and you need to take control. Sorry I don't have much better advice.

Easier said then done. I've talked and talked to my dad and well me, him and her we're all going to be sitting at the table tomorrow and talking about this. I just know this woman is going to lie after life after lie and be as decietful and manipulative as she can.

Why my dad puts up with her I have no clue. I know I shouldn't think like this but as long as he probably gets something from any woman he'll keep them around. I swear I'm never going to be like that. If all men are like that its quite pathetic. Might not ever get married or have kids will be careful with the people who I form relationships/connections with and if I EVEN date I will be careful with what woman I date.

I do not what to have to come across or be around another person like this whore.

Interesting Dabbler

GalaxySavior
AnimeSNES
GalaxySavior
AnimeSNES

Easier said then done. I've talked and talked to my dad and well me, him and her we're all going to be sitting at the table tomorrow and talking about this. I just know this woman is going to lie after life after lie and be as decietful and manipulative as she can.

Why my dad puts up with her I have no clue. I know I shouldn't think like this but as long as he probably gets something from any woman he'll keep them around. I swear I'm never going to be like that. If all men are like that its quite pathetic. Might not ever get married or have kids will be careful with the people who I form relationships/connections with and if I EVEN date I will be careful with what woman I date.

I do not what to have to come across or be around another person like this whore.

You have good morals. I assure you that most women are not like this one. I can see how having this experience could make you uneasy, and it could be difficult to overcome. You just need to maintain an open mind. Everything will work out in the long run. 3nodding
GalaxySavior
A response would be nice and its a Friday night. Where are the responders?

Busy with their difficult family members.

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
You sure she does not have dementia?

because she sort of sounds like my Nan from a year or two ago.
GalaxySavior
I'll be color coding this b***h session for your convenience.
To start off though okay this woman shes OVERALL pathetic. Shes at age 61, cant keep a relationship, hold a job, doesn't have her own house like my mom does, shes a huge contradiction to herself she'll say something and then say something else differently about that one thing, a bad influence cause shes done drugs in the past and right now shes an excessive drinker, smoker and pot head. She cant keep secrets and likes to start things between people so shes a trouble maker. Has a lot of health problems and why its because of her excessive smoking and drink bad habits. A

"Stop, right, theeere."
- Michael Rosen

Weed doesn't cause health problems. Also, I like to get shitfaced drunk at times and I try my damndest to smoke weed every day. It's good for you. Eases the mind. You wanna ease your mind on this issue? Go take some of that b***h's weed.
I was color-coding the society-backed bullshit in pink, which you see as a problem because it's how we're raised; the green is legit points, and, the red was just ******** offensive. .
Buuuut... What I'm really trying to say, is that, PS3 make the best games. stop talking s**t bro, it's ok to smoke weed

User Image

Invisible Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
You're going to trucking school? Hold on just a little longer, save whatever money you make once you start working, and move.
Problem solved.
Parodically_Tragic
You're going to trucking school? Hold on just a little longer, save whatever money you make once you start working, and move.
Problem solved.

Well I plan to continue on living with my dad until I have enough money saved to live on my own or until I become a long haul down 1 to 2 years of driving. Then I'll just be living outside my semi cab.

By the way Outlaw Star is awesome. Gene Starwind is like my role model. Have you ever watched Angel Links? Its a spin off from the series made by the same person. Mae Fon Lee is so hawt. I can just see her and Gene Starwind teaming up. 3nodding
GalaxySavior
AnimeSNES

Alright, I know the type. You're going to need to teach her some respect. Does she have anything valuable? Where does she sleep?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff