Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roih Uvet
Yobyaxes N
Roih Uvet
Yobyaxes N
TJ Raptor
Yobyaxes N

Except throughout the entire argument when you accused me of being a feminist when that's not even what this topic is about.

The topic was, "Are feminists batshit?" I responded by pointing out that you fit the definition of a feminist, making you a feminist; therefore, unless you believe you yourself are batshit, then feminists aren't batshit. And that's rich coming from the guy who actively refused to give his arguments when he had the complete burden of proof.

Here's your proof that feminists are batshit.

Need anymore proof? I could do this all day.

Oh but of course, they're not real feminists huh? Even though they say they are. And not all feminists are like that, right? Because that trumps everything right? But if this makes me batshit then that's fine. Might as well be batshit for all the right reasons.
inb4 muh sojiny

Well of course posting these videos is "muh sojiny". How else are women, manginas and the political left going to ruin your day without being called out for their bullshit?
Alright, shitlord, time to do some educating. Men, whites, and straights cannot "call out" women, POC or LGBT people okay?

You need to check your white privilege, and while you're at it, you need to change your avatar to be less 'hood. You're appropriating ghetto nignog culture

Cept I just did. And I'm not technically white, I'm Hispanic, but I fight on the side of the good guys. mrgreen
Yobyaxes N
Roih Uvet
Yobyaxes N
Roih Uvet
Yobyaxes N

Oh but of course, they're not real feminists huh? Even though they say they are. And not all feminists are like that, right? Because that trumps everything right? But if this makes me batshit then that's fine. Might as well be batshit for all the right reasons.
inb4 muh sojiny

Well of course posting these videos is "muh sojiny". How else are women, manginas and the political left going to ruin your day without being called out for their bullshit?
Alright, shitlord, time to do some educating. Men, whites, and straights cannot "call out" women, POC or LGBT people okay?

You need to check your white privilege, and while you're at it, you need to change your avatar to be less 'hood. You're appropriating ghetto nignog culture

Cept I just did. And I'm not technically white, I'm Hispanic, but I fight on the side of the good guys. mrgreen
Oh I figured you were either Hispanic or Asian based on your avatar but I just had to go down that path because of how funny it is.
AvenirLegacy
My EDIT was simply a question. When was it considered rape to have sex with under-aged people?
Afaik it's illegal in most countries to have sex with a girl under the age of consent, they just don't agree on the age of consent.

Gaian

The20
AvenirLegacy
My EDIT was simply a question. When was it considered rape to have sex with under-aged people?
Afaik it's illegal in most countries to have sex with a girl under the age of consent, they just don't agree on the age of consent.

Naturally. I was just hoping he would respond with numbers from the U.S. I was leading on that the definition of rape hasn't changed at all. 3nodding
AvenirLegacy
The20
AvenirLegacy

Naturally. I was just hoping he would respond with numbers from the U.S. I was leading on that the definition of rape hasn't changed at all. 3nodding
In a short enough time frame nothing ever changes.
According to Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#Modern_laws
In the United States, as late as the 1880s most States set the minimum age at 10–12, (in Delaware it was 7 in 1895). Inspired by the "Maiden Tribute" female reformers in the US initiated their own campaign which petitioned legislators to raise the legal minimum age to at least 16, with the ultimate goal to raise the age to 18. The campaign was successful, with almost all states raising the minimum age to 16–18 years by 1920.
They raised it not even 100 years ago. Fascinating.

Edit: Yes, i know, he really should provide those information himself. But since i'm already here and somewhat interested in the debate ...

Gaian

The20
AvenirLegacy
The20
AvenirLegacy

According to Wiki:
In the United States, as late as the 1880s most States set the minimum age at 10–12, (in Delaware it was 7 in 1895). Inspired by the "Maiden Tribute" female reformers in the US initiated their own campaign which petitioned legislators to raise the legal minimum age to at least 16, with the ultimate goal to raise the age to 18. The campaign was successful, with almost all states raising the minimum age to 16–18 years by 1920.

Edit: Yes, i know, she really should provide those information himself. But since i'm already here and somewhat interested in the debate ...

Well, my notion was that Rape, being the forcing of sex upon an individual, has not changed within the last hundred years; only the age in which it is considered rape. But the overall definition has not.
Roih Uvet
Yobyaxes N
Roih Uvet
Yobyaxes N
Roih Uvet
Yobyaxes N

inb4 muh sojiny

Oh I figured you were either Hispanic or Asian based on your avatar but I just had to go down that path because of how funny it is.

It's usually funny until it starts to get overused at times, then it's like "Dude, people gotta know that there are some that impersonate other races and genders online, especially Second Life, where female privilege is abundant and I take advantage of it by stealing guys money after they pay me after I promise them sex".
The20
AvenirLegacy
The20
AvenirLegacy

According to Wiki:

Edit: Yes, i know, she really should provide those information himself. But since i'm already here and somewhat interested in the debate ...

Except in almost every civilization ever there has been a knowledge that women are really, really unprepared for child birth before sixteen years, at LEAST. The world was pretty chauvinistic, but it wasn't actively homicidal to women.
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Maerua
I
What is not okay is to simultaneously adfvocate for a stop to rape culture, and yet use false rape claims (relying on the very same patriarchal norms you're supposedly fighting) to socially, legally, and financially ruin other people's lives.

False accusations of rape constitute about 2% of cases. They don't really need to be curbed because they're few and far between. Rapists getting off the hook, even when they confessed, or rapes not even being investigated is a far bigger issue.

Just sayin'
Where do you get the 2% number from?

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Rape is a huge issue, but of course that not every man alive is a rapist/potential rapist.
nitznitz
Rape is a huge issue, but of course that not every man alive is a rapist/potential rapist.

Everyone is a potential rapist, except possibly incapacitated people.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Lucky~9~Lives
nitznitz

I mean, not everyone will become a rapist when he hasn't had sex in a long time and is alone with a pretty girl, as them feminazis claim.
nitznitz
Lucky~9~Lives
nitznitz

I mean, not everyone will become a rapist when he hasn't had sex in a long time and is alone with a pretty girl, as them feminazis claim.

Nobody actually says this.

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Senator Armstrong
nitznitz
Lucky~9~Lives
nitznitz

Nobody actually says this.

You'd be surprised.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas