Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a bit scared, my 12 year old niece had her friend over and they were talking. Her friend began to say how she was fat, and no boy would ever like her, and she was going on a diet. She was like...80 pounds!

My niece and I just stared at her unsure of what to say. She said she'd never get breasts, and her hips were too small.

She's 12! Is there anything I should say?

Dapper Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Tell her parents and let her get help.
Tell her that most people dont develop properly until they are older...

I was unlucky. I was 10/11 when i started to get hips and boobs. Tell her that she should hold on to her childhood as long as possible.
Tell her that she's twelve, and she shouldn't be worrying about that stuff! Growing up isn't as great as she thinks it is.
Tell her parents. It would be better for them, rather than you, to talk to the girls. She shouldn't be worrying about that stuff at 12 anyway.
she obviously has some self image issues. She will probably grow out of it. She just needs to find something she is good at to boost her confidence.
yeah, I think it's better if you tell her parents.

She's really not too fat, I mean, if she is twelfe and in her growth process

She just won't be worrying about it!
Wow. She is way behind. You should tell her to get implants, for sure.
I blame pop culture. Too much cosmo girl.
Dead Dolly

Well, she does listen to Brittany Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc..
Dead Dolly

does every girl in those kind of magazines have big boobs? What's so great about being developed early?!?!! You can't even excercise if you have big boobs!! I mean, really!!! >.< My sister is a size C and she's only 12!!! She says that, if she could, she'd trade boobs with me!!! And I'm a size A!!! scream
thundersister
Dead Dolly

does every girl in those kind of magazines have big boobs? What's so great about being developed early?!?!! You can't even excercise if you have big boobs!! I mean, really!!! >.< My sister is a size C and she's only 12!!! She says that, if she could, she'd trade boobs with me!!! And I'm a size A!!! scream

Being big breasted sucks. I should tell her that, I began to develop at nine. *Nine* And it didn't seem to stop, now I am 36 DDD and it's a nightmare. I can't find clothes that fit, lay on my stomach right, I get back pain...::sighs:: I need a reduction.
Lady of Paladin
thundersister
Dead Dolly

Being big breasted sucks. I should tell her that, I began to develop at nine. *Nine* And it didn't seem to stop, now I am 36 DDD and it's a nightmare. I can't find clothes that fit, lay on my stomach right, I get back pain...::sighs:: I need a reduction.

And guys(who think big breasts rock) don't know the half of it stare
It's a pain in the a** it what it is. All right new forum on this subject.
Radical Lulu
Lady of Paladin
thundersister
Dead Dolly

And guys(who think big breasts rock) don't know the half of it stare

Kill them all!!! *steals sword from Kenshin and gets in battle position* scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas