Welcome to Gaia! ::

A
Majority Whip? The ******** does that mean? A whip is a vehicle or an instrument of torture.

Fanatical Zealot

PureCocainePureCocaine
Majority Whip? The ******** does that mean? A whip is a vehicle or an instrument of torture.

I use a whip to disarm people. 3nodding
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine

That's not very nice.

Fanatical Zealot

PureCocainePureCocaine
Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine

That's not very nice.

Well at least I don't kill people, I just like, wrap it around their guns, then yank really hard, then their guns go flying. Easy peasy, no deaths necessary.

Fanatical Zealot

PureCocainePureCocaine
Majority Whip? The ******** does that mean?

It means we found unoxidized kimberlite in this region, here, otherwise known as "blue ground".

It means diamonds.
PureCocainePureCocaine

I enjoy how no one has yet actually answered your question, yet this is really one of the most simple questions I have seen yet.

To answer your question, a "whip" is a person who is a member of a political party who is charged with ensuring that members of its respective party are present when votes are needed and that they vote in accordance with party wishes. A Majority Whip is a whip who belongs to the majority party. They get their name because they 'whip' their membership in line with the parties' views on legislation, much the same as when hunting dogs are "whipped in" line and wandering from the pack. To accomplish this, whips have the authority to offer inducements or to administer party sanctions for members who don't go along with the party. These can be as simple as giving them a better office in the legislative house to withholding party funds for coming elections or whipping up support for their respective bill.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Riviera de la Mancha
PureCocainePureCocaine

I enjoy how no one has yet actually answered your question, yet this is really one of the most simple questions I have seen yet.

To answer your question, a "whip" is a person who is a member of a political party who is charged with ensuring that members of its respective party are present when votes are needed and that they vote in accordance with party wishes. A Majority Whip is a whip who belongs to the majority party. They get their name because they 'whip' their membership in line with the parties' views on legislation, much the same as when hunting dogs are "whipped in" line and wandering from the pack. To accomplish this, whips have the authority to offer inducements or to administer party sanctions for members who don't go along with the party. These can be as simple as giving them a better office in the legislative house to withholding party funds for coming elections or whipping up support for their respective bill.

A sign of how far the ED has fallen in terms of intellectual aptitude my friend. Thanks, you saved me the trouble of typing it out.

Tipsy Smoker

Suicidesoldier#1
PureCocainePureCocaine
Majority Whip? The ******** does that mean?

It means we found unoxidized kimberlite in this region, here, otherwise known as "blue ground".

It means diamonds.
Or homeless people.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kaltros
Kaijirai
Riviera de la Mancha
PureCocainePureCocaine

A sign of how far the ED has fallen in terms of intellectual aptitude my friend. Thanks, you saved me the trouble of typing it out.

When was the ED any better?

A long time ago, before gaia cash and when all we had were MCs, dipped in Octaine ran wild and black wing angel was slightly less nonsensical. You can view a glimpse into the past by clicking those arrows at the bottom of the forum and seeing how far back it goes.
Kaijirai
Kaltros
Kaijirai
Riviera de la Mancha
PureCocainePureCocaine

A long time ago, before gaia cash and when all we had were MCs, dipped in Octaine ran wild and black wing angel was slightly less nonsensical. You can view a glimpse into the past by clicking those arrows at the bottom of the forum and seeing how far back it goes.

dude you got fokken huge
look at your arms, jesus christ I bet you could pick up a truck

Dangerous Lunatic

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PureCocainePureCocaine
Kaijirai
Kaltros
Kaijirai
Riviera de la Mancha
PureCocainePureCocaine

dude you got fokken huge
look at your arms, jesus christ I bet you could pick up a truck

Time my friend,time will do that to you.

Fanatical Zealot

Kaijirai
Kaltros
Kaijirai
Riviera de la Mancha
PureCocainePureCocaine

What you're proposing is sheer insanity I say, sheer insanity! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces