Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the Christian God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient, can there be absolute proof of Gods non-existence?

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
No.
If not, there can.
Since you have not proven the big giant "If", though, we need not accept the basic argument.
CuAnnan
No.
If not, there can.
Since you have not proven the big giant "If", though, we need not accept the basic argument.

I don't think you know what an argument is. There is no argument in OP. Now that is an argument because it's a statement. OP posed a theoretical question and asked for public opinion.

"If" is not an argument.
anonymous attributes
If the Christian God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient, can there be absolute proof of Gods non-existence?

not this s**t again, if you're trying to prove or disprove god you're missing the point

Conservative Regular

The Christian God does not exist

Because there is no god but God

Checkmate, Atheists
*Tips trilby*
PureCocainePureCocaine
anonymous attributes

not this s**t again, if you're trying to prove or disprove god you're missing the point

What is my point? have I made a statement in my OP? If I have, show me.
anonymous attributes
PureCocainePureCocaine
anonymous attributes

not your point, the point.
PureCocainePureCocaine
anonymous attributes
PureCocainePureCocaine
anonymous attributes

new point/saveface.
omnipotent - having unlimited power
omnipresent - the property of being present everywhere
omniscient - knowing everything

I don't think it's possible to have proof of non-existence.
If omnipresence is true, it means He is everywhere all at once and so has to be immaterial.
At least that's my take on it.
Lady Kariel
omnipotent - having unlimited power
omnipresent - the property of being present everywhere
omniscient - knowing everything

I don't think it's possible to have proof of non-existence.
If omnipresence is true, it means He is everywhere all at once and so has to be immaterial.
At least that's my take on it.

Well said.

Diamond Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pointless topic. God is Creation and Creation is God. Destruction is Evil and vice versa. Evil or what some call "Devil" is simply the shadow self of Creation. Two sides of a mirror and every universe has one. The big bang is and was the creation of a spherical mirror bubble of sorts we call this Universe.

Reminds me of a Polish Gypsy folk tale that goes something like "there was a boy who was born, he saw a doorway and there was the world in front of him. when he passed through the door he caused a reflection. then evil was born, evil was born and followed the boy." [quoted from "Inland Empire"]

Belief is what creates gods and deities. As long as there is belief there is existence as we are all gods in our own right. That's what academia doesn't want you to know. We can alter space and time by simply observing it and directing belief. Only certain kinds of radiation can disrupt the electrical field that is our immortal soul. Ones soul has to be invincible in it's belief to fight back.
Lord Virile
Pointless topic. God is Creation and Creation is God. Destruction is Evil and vice versa. Evil or what some call "Devil" is simply the shadow self of Creation. Two sides of a mirror and every universe has one. The big bang is and was the creation of a spherical mirror bubble of sorts we call this Universe.

Reminds me of a Polish Gypsy folk tale that goes something like "there was a boy who was born, he saw a doorway and there was the world in front of him. when he passed through the door he caused a reflection. then evil was born, evil was born and followed the boy." [quoted from "Inland Empire"]

Belief is what creates gods and deities. As long as there is belief there is existence as we are all gods in our own right. That's what academia doesn't want you to know. We can alter space and time by simply observing it and directing belief. Only certain kinds of radiation can disrupt the electrical field that is our immortal soul. Ones soul has to be invincible in it's belief to fight back.

I do not share your religious beliefs because they are contrary to God and the Bible.
anonymous attributes
PureCocainePureCocaine
anonymous attributes
PureCocainePureCocaine
anonymous attributes

new point/saveface.

what?

Diamond Nymph

4,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
anonymous attributes
Lord Virile

I do not share your religious beliefs because they are contrary to God and the Bible.

I'm a Christian. Divinity is divinity, I'm comfortable enough to realize this truth. However there is the force of ultimate creation and good that we call God and we must all serve. Read the Bible a few times front to back (including all the books not originally included after the council of nicaea) and you'll see that it is one giant collection of metaphors describing communication with intelligence and forces our ancestors simply couldn't comprehend so they called them "Angels" and "Demons" and such. Every world culture has had the same experiences.
Texadar
The Christian God does not exist

Because there is no god but God

Checkmate, Atheists
*Tips trilby*

[********]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers