Welcome to Gaia! ::

So yeah, this is ******** up. Boy had a mental disability too. What do you want to bet me they get lighter sentences than if two boys were caught doing anything remotely this terrible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/teen-girls-charged-with-torture-boy-mentally-disabled_n_4947988.html

Quote:
Two teenage girls in Maryland allegedly tortured a 16-year-old boy who has a mental disability. Police say they filmed the incident on their cell phones, according to multiple sources.

Lauren Bush, 17, of Mechanicsville in St. Mary's County, and an unnamed 15-year-old accomplice, allegedly stabbed the boy, kicked him in the groin, forced him to perform sexual acts with an animal and made him walk across a frozen pond, Chesapeake Today reports. When the boy fell through the ice, the teens did not help him.

The teens were arrested March 5, and an investigation was initiated two days later.

The 16-year-old victim, who was not identified, is said to have an intellectual disability. WJLA-TV reports that he has autism, but that report is unconfirmed.

The St. Mary's Count Sheriff's Office could not be reached for comment.
Wow... umm... That is some ******** up s**t.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
"Lighter sentences" are pretty well guaranteed. They're girls, they're kids, and their victim was male and mentally defective.

Honestly, the victim's one of the kinds of people police like to shoot the most.

Aged Lunatic

Keltoi Samurai
"Lighter sentences" are pretty well guaranteed. They're girls, they're kids, and their victim was male and mentally defective.

Honestly, the victim's one of the kinds of people police like to shoot the most.

Given your hatred of all things male and cheering everytime one is murdered, I'm honestly surprised you care that much.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
GunsmithKitten
Keltoi Samurai

Given your hatred of all things male and cheering everytime one is murdered, I'm honestly surprised you care that much.

I don't "hate all things male," I disagree with modern hypermasculinity being considered the only acceptable way for a male to behave.

The confusion here is I opted in this thread to just speak my mind rather than take the opposing viewpoint like I normally do.

Familiar Friend

Keltoi Samurai
GunsmithKitten
Keltoi Samurai

I don't "hate all things male," I disagree with modern hypermasculinity being considered the only acceptable way for a male to behave.

The confusion here is I opted in this thread to just speak my mind rather than take the opposing viewpoint like I normally do.

Then so aren't strong sentences ...(opposite of lighter sentences) the result of hypermasculine society

Idk

How long should someone go to prison before they learn their lesson

I'd be remorseful after a month I'm sure

Aged Lunatic

Keltoi Samurai
GunsmithKitten
Keltoi Samurai

So were you lying then, or lying now?

Dapper Reveler

Keltoi Samurai
Hyper masculinity is a lack thereof.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Wow, what the ********? What happened to children these days? I think some parents needed to lay a whoop a** down when these girls were younger.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
GunsmithKitten
Keltoi Samurai
GunsmithKitten
Keltoi Samurai

So were you lying then, or lying now?

You know what they say about those living in glass houses, yeah?

Anywho, do you actually have anything relevant to say on the subject at hand?

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Avgvsto
Keltoi Samurai

More like overcompensation for feeling insecure in one's own masculinity . . . But not in all cases. I mean, being raised with this whole "being a man means killing, enjoying killing, and never having an emotion other than anger, boner or grunting" can rather warp one's perspectives as to what "being a man" really is, y'know?

Aged Lunatic

Keltoi Samurai

You know what they say about those living in glass houses, yeah??

Ain't no rocks on my property, so I'm fine. Now answer the question.

Aged Lunatic

Keltoi Samurai
Avgvsto
Keltoi Samurai

More like overcompensation for feeling insecure in one's own masculinity . . . But not in all cases. I mean, being raised with this whole "being a man means killing, enjoying killing, and never having an emotion other than anger, boner or grunting" can rather warp one's perspectives as to what "being a man" really is, y'know?

Except that's what it's always been through history.

Dapper Reveler

Keltoi Samurai
Avgvsto
Keltoi Samurai

Yes I agree. Not expressing much emotion is a pretty good trait, but simplifying and dehumanizing virility was about one of the worst things that's happened in western culture. Actors like Paul Newman being replaced by people like "The Rock" is just pretty well embarrassing. Even the demonstration of virility hits pretty weak in more complex movies that use it as more of an excuse than an explanation.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
GunsmithKitten
Keltoi Samurai
Avgvsto
Keltoi Samurai

Except that's what it's always been through history.

Except I've pointed out repeatedly how that wasn't the case, shown you evidence to the contrary, and watched you say "hmm . . . Nope, I'm gonna just ignore that."

You've seen the evidence I've given, repeatedly. Why don't you offer your ownevidence for a change?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff