Welcome to Gaia! ::

who's better?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 16, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

do you think its a good thing that george w. bush is president?
No. Go in the politics subforum next time -.-
You're a bit late.
Bush is beyond crazy, he is leading this country to the very depths of hell. He is going to destroy this country and every other country that he can't spell.
*sigh* I've given up on politics. I've decided that, since I'm still a minor and my opinion really doesn't matter anyway, that I'll go on living my life happy to know that I haven't made one hell of a difference. So no,I don't really think George Bush is a bad president, and no I really don't care.
Sanglant the Silver Angel
Bush is beyond crazy, he is leading this country to the very depths of hell. He is going to destroy this country and every other country that he can't spell.

Polly wanna cracker?
ashleesimpson19
do you think its a good thing that george w. bush is president?
I guess it can't be expected that someone with 'Ashlee Simpson' in their name would no something good.
Sanglant the Silver Angel

Someone needs a diaper change.
Kerry should totally have won.
just making a subject!!! xd
Bush is living proof that Evolution can work in reverse...
That Canadian Guy
Kerry should totally have won.

yes. and the fact that Bush won fairly, and just because you say that Kerry should have won makes its completely true that Kerry should have won right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff