Welcome to Gaia! ::

gay. what do you think

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

i dont care, they should do what they want to do, there ppl, should the old ideas that no longer apply to us now still b used? dont they have the right to choose like any other person
master_ject
I dont think i can support it but im also not going to hate (or even dislike) someone just because there gay.

Gay people I find should generally be accepted, they are real people, and besides, its not like its their decision.

@Teiza@
ok well thats all the imputs i need so stop posting now k
being gay is great to me i'm a gay supporter 3nodding

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
master_ject
ok well thats all the imputs i need so stop posting now k

You are a bit of a control freak, aren't you?

Not one of us has the right to just another person for who they are.
*shrugs* They're just people...
They can do whatever they want. It's none of my concern and people who are straight shouldn't allow themselves to be bothered by what OTHER people do with their lives.
I present a challenge: All who can find one reason not involving religion that cannot be rationally refuted will change my opinion on homosexuality.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Isamarewaswerebeen
I present a challenge: All who can find one reason not involving religion that cannot be rationally refuted will change my opinion on homosexuality.

They can't.

O.G. Elder

Is this even ED anymore? Have I wandered into gd or chatterbox?
My views on gay? Hmmm... I'd have to say that I like happy. I like happy quite a bit. Now if you were to ask my opinion on f*****t, I'd have to say that I do not like the idea of a bunch of sticks. I have no use for them in this modern world of ours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff