Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think all forms of gay marriage is bad, religious or not. But if certain religion allows it, I dont give a damn nor can I do a thing about because of the freedom of religion.

Now legal marriages is what effects me. I'm completely against it. Legal marriage is between a man and a woman. A legal marriage is the government condoning in homosexuality, and because I'm against it and the government serves me I'm voting against it.

And of course the government is involved in marriage, as a marriage license is issued by the government.

Aged Lunatic

Dr Dillinger
GunsmithKitten
Stuch
Continuous laughter helps with.... nevermind, jokes have never seemed to be your strong point. Which also works as a response to the second part of your post.

Let me know when there are jokes present then I'll address it. Till then, I ain't seeing any and no evidence of them.

Sometimes I don't even need to bother, you often do all the hard work for me.

For calling you out on your typical right wing rhetoric? Oh I'll keep doing that as long as I see it, hoss.

You know, at least Kuja and Octane have the balls to stand by what they think and not make some smarmy a** backpedaling that there's humor involved. I can respect that far more than a mealy mouthed little coward like you.
GunsmithKitten
Dr Dillinger
GunsmithKitten
Piece
Of
s**t

Or would you prefer WOO, (Waste Of Oxygen)? I'm willing to use either one to describe your punk a**.

big·ot (b g t). n. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

You calling me this... it really does bring a tear to my eye and helps my abs no end.

Not sure what the ******** your abs have to do with anything, but okay.

Just as long as you realize that I consider you in the same category as Kuja and Octane; stuff so toxic to my life and well being that if I got you on my boots, I wouldn't even scrape it off, I'd burn the damn things just to keep them from infecting my welcome mat.

And I can say the same about homosexuals, you nasty little pieces of crap. Homosexuals are the true WOO, since they dont chip in to the human species in the least bit.

Aged Lunatic

Gill_Of_Octane
GunsmithKitten
Dr Dillinger
GunsmithKitten
Piece
Of
s**t

Or would you prefer WOO, (Waste Of Oxygen)? I'm willing to use either one to describe your punk a**.

big·ot (b g t). n. One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

You calling me this... it really does bring a tear to my eye and helps my abs no end.

Just as long as you realize that I consider you in the same category as Kuja and Octane; stuff so toxic to my life and well being that if I got you on my boots, I wouldn't even scrape it off, I'd burn the damn things just to keep them from infecting my welcome mat.

And I can say the same about homosexuals, you nasty little pieces of crap. Homosexuals are the true WOO, since they dont chip in to the human species in the least bit.

So how many offspring are you expected from the prostitutes dominatrixes you been seeing? Assuming of course, you're too broke-a** to get sex from them and are just paying them to tie you up and give you blue balls.
GunsmithKitten
For calling you out on your typical right wing rhetoric? Oh I'll keep doing that as long as I see it, hoss.

You know, at least Kuja and Octane have the balls to stand by what they think and not make some smarmy a** backpedaling that there's humor involved. I can respect that far more than a mealy mouthed little coward like you.

But... I hardly mean anything that I say. I often have utterly no opinion on any of the usual ED topics and simply post the one I figure might provoke people (into actual discussion or otherwise). This is honestly how I approach most topics here and I have no reason to lie to you about this.

The ED is so overwhelmingly left-wing and liberal in their general outlook that I have little choice in how I play devil's advocate. You're an intelligent gal and I consider it a little bit of a shame that I am explaining this to you. I'm not backpedalling, I'm not trying to 'get one over on you' or trying to prove you wrong or anything like that. There it is, laid out. Up to you whether you believe it and take my future posts with a pinch of salt or remain your usual stubborn self and we have to go through all of this again at some point in the future.

Your call.

Edit: Right wing? My favourite book is Dispatches for ******** sake.

Aged Lunatic

Dr Dillinger

But... I hardly mean anything that I say. I often have utterly no opinion on any of the usual ED topics and simply post the one I figure might provoke people (into actual discussion or otherwise). This is honestly how I approach most topics here and I have no reason to lie to you about this.

So you're proud of being an unprincipled shitbird instead. Not an improvement.

Quote:
The ED is so overwhelmingly left-wing and liberal in their general outlook that I have little choice in how I play devil's advocate. You're an intelligent gal and I consider it a little bit of a shame that I am explaining this to you. I'm not backpedalling, I'm not trying to 'get one over on you' or trying to prove you wrong or anything like that. There it is, laid out. Up to you whether you believe it and take my future posts with a pinch of salt or remain your usual stubborn self and we have to go through all of this again at some point in the future.

Your call.

My call, easy; you're an unprincipled, amoral, value-less empty suit who's only goal is provocation and absolutely nothing useful on any level to the discussion. You don't even have the courage to take a position and defend it, just to make one up for a cheap yuks. At least Kuja and Octane, as ******** up and dangerous to my health as they are, have a conviction, a goal, some principles to stand by. They at least have enough manhood to have an ethos deeper than "I is going to provoke people for personal lulz!".

I have nothing else to say to you. Ever.
GunsmithKitten
Gill_Of_Octane
GunsmithKitten
Dr Dillinger
GunsmithKitten
Piece
Of
s**t

So how many offspring are you expected from the prostitutes dominatrixes you been seeing? Assuming of course, you're too broke-a** to get sex from them and are just paying them to tie you up and give you blue balls.

None.
1. I'm not ready to raise a family yet. I do plan on eventually raising a family.
2. I dont pay for play. I never did and I never will. All my play partners are friends I've either met through the scene or bought in from the vanilla world.
3. You of all people should know that play and having a relationship is two different thing. Its nice if you find a partner that like to play as well, but starting a family does not interfere with playing and vice versa.
GunsmithKitten
"I is going to provoke people for personal lulz!"

User Image

For once you are desperate for someone to be a troll? Crazy. As for lacking in both morales and principles, I do have them but am... hesitant to throw them around willy nilly on these boards since I have never had them truly tested. I respect you in that regard at least and your views are often based on very real events from your life (from what I can gather from posts of yours I have read in the past) whereas so many others flaunt their stands on subjects like gay marriage and the like with no real experience of them.

Everybody's a saint when nothing is on the line.

Aged Lunatic

Gill_Of_Octane

None.
1. I'm not ready to raise a family yet. I do plan on eventually raising a family.

Then you and I got the same score on the baby meter, punk. Zip. You can bark to me about your contributions to population when you do squeeze out a little Octane, not a second sooner.
GunsmithKitten
Gill_Of_Octane

None.

Then you and I got the same score on the baby meter, punk. Zip. You can bark to me about your contributions to population when you do squeeze out a little Octane, not a second sooner.

The difference is that I do plan on it. You and the rest of your kind dont.
bitches be crazy

Aged Lunatic

Gill_Of_Octane
GunsmithKitten
Gill_Of_Octane

None.

Woulda coulda shoulda. You can brag about adding a mouth to feed when you do have one, till then, you got nothin baby.
GunsmithKitten
Gill_Of_Octane
GunsmithKitten
Gill_Of_Octane

None.

Woulda coulda shoulda. You can brag about adding a mouth to feed when you do have one, till then, you got nothin baby.

You know what? Ok, fine. You win. I dont have a kid.

Why are you always so hostile, kitten?

Lunatic

Gill_Of_Octane
GunsmithKitten
Gill_Of_Octane
GunsmithKitten
Gill_Of_Octane

None.

You know what? Ok, fine. You win. I dont have a kid.

Why are you always so hostile, kitten?
Because it's entertainment for the lurkers.

(By the way, hi GMK, hi Octane!)

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Duck Quickly
I don't know why gays want to be recognized as a holy union by the churches when it's against the religion itself.

They don't; churches just like to accuse them of that so it looks like they are the poor victims of the "gay agenda". The pro-gay marriage movement is all about legal marriage; it has little to nothing to do with religious marriage. There are actually some churches that will perform ceremonies for gay couples; but that's not even the issue. The issue is that gay couples are being denied legal acknowledgments and benefits on behalf of the government and the primary reasoning being put forth for that is religious; that is a violation of the separation of church and state.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff