• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII

That's not a riddle. That's a trivia question.

Here's a riddle for you:
I show you miracles; I show you lies.
I can make small things rise.
You can find me by my guise,
But I won't like if you catch wise.

What am I?

The Illuminati?

Nnno. That wasn't even the answer I was trying to trick people into giving.
I thought you weren't supposed to be able to "find them by their guise."

You're already tricking me once with the riddle, and now you want to trick me again? Riddles are hard enough.

A priest?

THAT is the one I was trying to trick people into saying, but no. Try again.

A puppet show? If it's not that or a stage/play I give up.

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Exoth XIII

Shon (Me): "It would seem you are the type of person that fades away into silence when the other person makes a valid point that proves you wrong OR did you just not notice me answering your riddle and my counter-response that tagged along with it?"

Kor (my main RP character): "Of course he is. That is what most of you weak useless trash humans do. You just grovel in the dirt thinking your the Supreme Species of All Creation and when proven wrong you try to run away hoping it will save you from the ones that might want to annihilate you?" emotion_dealwithit twisted User Image
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII

You're already tricking me once with the riddle, and now you want to trick me again? Riddles are hard enough.

A priest?

A puppet show? If it's not that or a stage/play I give up.

Oh, it's a magician. ******** sake why didn't I think of that before?

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kor Saiyajinkami

Exoth XIII

Shon (Me): "It would seem you are the type of person that fades away into silence when the other person makes a valid point that proves you wrong OR did you just not notice me answering your riddle and my counter-response that tagged along with it?"

Kor (my main RP character): "Of course he is. That is what most of you weak useless trash humans do. You just grovel in the dirt thinking your the Supreme Species of All Creation and when proven wrong you try to run away hoping it will save you from the ones that might want to annihilate you?" emotion_dealwithit twisted User Image

I can only assume you're referring to the "onion" riddle. Yes, you got the correct answer. I didn't tell you you got the right answer because really, it was SUPPOSED to be an easy one.

I didn't respond to your "counterpoint," because really, you need to take another look at my definition. A riddle tries to trick your mind into working towards the wrong answer.

Let's dissect another easy riddle.
Always runs, never walks. Has a mouth, but never talks.

Everyone knows this riddle, so it's REALLY "weak."
Saying that the thing "runs," and "has a mouth" gets people thinking of animals, or types of people. After all, it's very rare that an object can run, is it not? Even rarer that that object would have a mouth.

Now, for my riddle. The association of miracles, lies, and a distinct appearance were meant to evoke the image of a "priest." The bit about making "small things rise" was meant to be a reference to levitation tricks; however, if you're thinking of the WRONG answer, you might think it's a catholic priest scandal joke.

You ever see the episode of Avatar: the Last Airbender with King Bumi?
That's sort of what I mean. A riddle forces you to think differently to answer it; to see things from another angle.

Your RP character, he's a bit of an idiot, isn't he? It's cool, I've played idiots before.

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Exoth XIII
Kor Saiyajinkami

Exoth XIII

I can only assume you're referring to the "onion" riddle. Yes, you got the correct answer. I didn't tell you you got the right answer because really, it was SUPPOSED to be an easy one.

I didn't respond to your "counterpoint," because really, you need to take another look at my definition. A riddle tries to trick your mind into working towards the wrong answer.

Let's dissect another easy riddle.
Always runs, never walks. Has a mouth, but never talks.

Everyone knows this riddle, so it's REALLY "weak."
Saying that the thing "runs," and "has a mouth" gets people thinking of animals, or types of people. After all, it's very rare that an object can run, is it not? Even rarer that that object would have a mouth.

Now, for my riddle. The association of miracles, lies, and a distinct appearance were meant to evoke the image of a "priest." The bit about making "small things rise" was meant to be a reference to levitation tricks; however, if you're thinking of the WRONG answer, you might think it's a catholic priest scandal joke.

You ever see the episode of Avatar: the Last Airbender with King Bumi?
That's sort of what I mean. A riddle forces you to think differently to answer it; to see things from another angle.

Your RP character, he's a bit of an idiot, isn't he? It's cool, I've played idiots before.

Shon (Me): "Now that you explain it like that I get what you mean and agree with you. And dude are you stupid or something, you trying to get our planet blown up so badly that in comparison makes what the MD Device does in the Enders Books look like the result of a simple small incendiary device compared to well the MD Device. It's not that he's an idiot, it's just that he's a bit of a cocky douche sometimes and sees inferior Races and Species as worthless trash even when he's friends with members of those Races and Species that don't exceed their normal mortal limitations. He will talk to us like that always and forever on occasion when he feels like flaunting his genetic superiority; do you understand now?" scream emotion_facepalm emotion_0A0

Kor (my main RP character): "Don't worry I'll spare your planet once more because he didn't know any better. This is your first and final warning Exoth, ok? How dare you call me an idiot? I'm so damn smart that my supposed RPer can't even properly supposedly RP as me because he isn't smart enough to portray my intelligence thru having me supposedly speak. He can only supposedly RP my superior intelligence thru descriptive words that don't quite do the trick, but are close enough. Do you get me?"
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII

That's not a riddle. That's a trivia question.

Here's a riddle for you:
I show you miracles; I show you lies.
I can make small things rise.
You can find me by my guise,
But I won't like if you catch wise.

What am I?

The Illuminati?

A priest?

How does that riddle point anywhere near a priest?
How are priests showing miracles?
How a priests making small things rise?
How are the clothes a priest wears a guise?

Speaking of miracles, a magician?
Edit: Looks like it was already answered. Funny enough i was not thinking about people until you mentioned the priest.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kor Saiyajinkami
in comparison makes what the MD Device does in the Enders Books look like the result of a simple small incendiary device compared to well the MD Device.

Um...
As I recall, the MD device was a chain reaction based explosive; it blows up all the mass caught in the explosion, and all the mass caught in that explosion, and so on.
In other words, it's as big as it needs to be.
Quote:
He will talk to us like that always and forever on occasion when he feels like flaunting his genetic superiority; do you understand now?

I understand that delusions of genetic superiority often bring about intellectual inferiority.
Quote:
This is your first and final warning Exoth, ok?

Son, don't make me get out my sonic screwdriver.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
The20
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver

The Illuminati?

A priest?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Haven't the foggiest.
Quote:

Really, they don't. But if you're thinking the wrong way...
Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Exoth XIII
The20
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII

A priest?

http://www.biblefinance.org/files/Henrick511/Bible.jpg
Haven't the foggiest.
Quote:

Really, they don't. But if you're thinking the wrong way...
Quote:

http://www.fancydressball.co.uk/big_images1/adult-priest-costume-996197.jpg
You and me we've got a bit of a different understanding of the meaning of the verb "show".

Unrelated: "The sequel you've been waiting for" rofl

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Exoth XIII
Kor Saiyajinkami
in comparison makes what the MD Device does in the Enders Books look like the result of a simple small incendiary device compared to well the MD Device.

Um...
As I recall, the MD device was a chain reaction based explosive; it blows up all the mass caught in the explosion, and all the mass caught in that explosion, and so on.
In other words, it's as big as it needs to be.
Quote:
He will talk to us like that always and forever on occasion when he feels like flaunting his genetic superiority; do you understand now?

I understand that delusions of genetic superiority often bring about intellectual inferiority.
Quote:
This is your first and final warning Exoth, ok?

Son, don't make me get out my sonic screwdriver.

Kor (my main RP character): "I can regenerate from a single cell gaining insane amounts of power in the process, Auto-Revive when I die, my power automatically doubles every couple of minutes during a fight, can destroy Universes without breaking a sweat, I can control up to 7 Universes' Time-Space Continuums completely at once with my Zanpakto, can survive being sucked into a Black Hole or existing in the core of the hottest of stars, etc. so what in the hell makes you think a Sonic Screwdriver could do much against me!!!

And the key words in your 'I understand that delusions of genetic superiority often bring about intellectual inferiority.' phrase are 'often' and 'delusions' my intellectually inferior rival; I have no such delusions as I think with the previously stated list of a few of my abilities that I have proven my genetic superiority and also you claim they often lead to it, but even if I was delusional those supposed delusions haven't lead to such a thing cuz I'd be one of the ones that aren't included in the 'often' you speak about.

ALSO you recall incorrectly about how the MD Device works; it doesn't blow up anything at all, but instead eliminates all the molecular bonds that something has so that it just becomes a buncha molecular dust. The one called Shon speaks the truth when he says I could make such a device look like a bomb in comparison to itself seeing as I could destroy your planet so quickly and efficiently that I make it become a buncha hadrons so destroyed that they are in a googleplex of pieces. Seeing as MD Devices only break apart Molecular Bonds and turn things into a buncha Molecular Dust, I can make an MD Device look like a bomb in comparison to itself since I could dust a planet so badly that I turn each hadron into dust so much that there could be up to a googleplex pieces of that dusted hadron. So again I will caution you to not be stupid enough to challenge me?"

(((I know Kor is a Mary-Sue, but I created him to be a Mary-Sue that would be able to fight other Mary-Sues by the Mary-Sue Godmodding Rules that are applied for RPs that contain Mary-Sues in the plural. Technically tho he is only a Mary-Sue when he needs to be one because he has this ideology that forces him to auto-nerf himself to be in the tier of the combined strength of all the opponents he is in a battle against at each current moment. So if he were to be fighting SSJG Goku he would be in the same Tier as Goku was in at his maximum power. That's not to say he would equal Goku in power cuz the same Tier can include warriors that are stronger than Goku in Goku's Tier so he might be fighting Goku at the same power as Goku until he was ready to finish the fight in which he'd up his powerlevel to match Lord Beerus at 70% if the SSJG Goku that he was fighting had the same fighting powerlevel as the one in DBZ: Battle of the Gods.)))

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Kor Saiyajinkami
what in the hell makes you think a Sonic Screwdriver could do much against me!!!

Don't underestimate it.
Quote:

And the key words in your 'I understand that delusions of genetic superiority often bring about intellectual inferiority.' phrase are 'often' and 'delusions'

You sound mad. You mad bro?
Quote:
I have no such delusions as I think with the previously stated list of a few of my abilities that I have proven my genetic superiority and also you claim they often lead to it, but even if I was delusional those supposed delusions haven't lead to such a thing cuz I'd be one of the ones that aren't included in the 'often' you speak about.

Clearly.

Quote:

ALSO you recall incorrectly about how the MD Device works; it doesn't blow up anything at all, but instead eliminates all the molecular bonds that something has so that it just becomes a buncha molecular dust.

Aaactually, the energy from the bonds has to go somewhere. It is to be assumed that it is immediately absorbed by the dust, causing it to fly off, forming an "explosion." Were it not for this, the chain reaction would not be capable of crossing the vacuum of space, even among the tightly clustered ships.
Quote:
The one called Shon speaks the truth when he says I could make such a device look like a bomb in comparison to itself seeing as I could destroy your planet so quickly and efficiently that I make it become a buncha hadrons so destroyed that they are in a googleplex of pieces.

Ah.
So we're not just blowed up, we're super ultra special blowed up.
Good on ya mate.
Quote:
So again I will caution you to not be stupid enough to challenge me?

Suck it hard, b***h, I bested uglier 'n you.
Quote:
I know Kor is a Mary-Sue, but I created him to be a Mary-Sue that would be able to fight other Mary-Sues by the Mary-Sue Godmodding Rules that are applied for RPs that contain Mary-Sues in the plural.

Pshaw. There's more pride to be found in taking down a godmode with a normal character.
See: Old Man Henderson
Elsimore
Tandem the Spoony

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out