Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resid3nt
Marluxiana
Funny, because you sure seem to ignore that equal rights for women includes women of varying races, religion, etc.

But then you'd not have nothing to smack those silly wimminz with, huh?

Lemme guess: women get special treatment and the poor menz, women always get custody!

If anybody is ignoring anything, is you.

Feminism, in fairly modern history, never was directed to anyone except White Women. In more recent times, it is directed for women, but excludes other struggles by other groups.

Feminism isn't successful because it's obsolete. It ignores completely religion and ethnicity. It ignores cultural problems outside the men-women dichotomy in which it is involved. It never has the goal to mend any problem, as it is based in solely on rights of women.

By doing so, it fails to reach a simple conclusion: there are problems that cannot be mended by attacking a dichotomy. They can be a deeper cultural problem.
An example is the state of women in Muslim Countries. Feminism isn't going to do s**t because it isn't going to fix the root of it: Religion shaping cultural tradition.
Instead of having feminism as a tactic, how about going for the the big elephant in the room? Like push Secularism? From that, equal rights would come naturally.

Feminism also steers away natural allies of equal rights for everyone, by "remembering" that I should be sorry for being white and a man. Or just a man. That also works.

Therefore, Feminism is obsolete. As a movement, an ideology and as a tactic.
It's either everyone or nobody. Your v****a doesn't carry any more privilege than the Pashtun guy that is trying to feed his family.
All I'm hearing is the same s**t I find on MRA websites.

You have got to be getting your information from them, because a good job parroting their info.

Feminism is still needed because a p***s carries more privilege and the government is trying to rule my uterus right and left while your precious p***s gets to be waves around. If you think it doesn't--and your posts here indicates you don't think it does--then I want to know what the ******** you're smoking.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Marluxiana

If men had to carry children, abortion wouldn't be protested and would be considered a sacred right that all men have access to.

the evidence doesn't bear that out.

you should see the array of anti-masturbatory devices that seem to come from the same time period that gave us the at-home anti-hysteria machine, which means that during a time when they were building machines to help women better masturbate, they were doing all manner of bizarre torture to penises to prevent men from masturbating.

so, I think it's probably the case that men would have to go through the exact same crap from the exact same people if humans were Seahorse People
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep
The Sky Does Not Bow
Tactical Leg Sweep

I'm egalitarian and not a feminist.

you're also a lot of other mean things i'm too bored to articulate.

Yes, I am pretty mean at times. I can articulate some of the things you are, like a dumbshit and a waste of oxygen for one. Oh, a detriment to the human gene pool. That's another one.

well. that is definitly more effort than i am willing to put into this rehash. you win, i guess.

Apparently it made someone butthurt enough that they reported it. I hope it was you because that would be even funnier.

Devoted Explorer

Keltoi Samurai
Marluxiana

If men had to carry children, abortion wouldn't be protested and would be considered a sacred right that all men have access to.

you should see the array of anti-masturbatory devices that seem to come from the same time period that gave us the at-home anti-hysteria machine, which means that during a time when they were building machines to help women better masturbate, they were doing all manner of bizarre torture to penises to prevent men from masturbating.

so, I think it's probably the case that men would have to go through the exact same crap from the exact same people if humans were Seahorse People
Anti-histeria machines were used on women against their will by male doctors when they started getting ideas about voting or independence or ability.

So yeah, Keltoi, you ******** dipshit, they were totally masturbatory aids to help women.
Marluxiana
Resid3nt
Marluxiana
Funny, because you sure seem to ignore that equal rights for women includes women of varying races, religion, etc.

Lemme guess: women get special treatment and the poor menz, women always get custody!

Feminism, in fairly modern history, never was directed to anyone except White Women. In more recent times, it is directed for women, but excludes other struggles by other groups.

Feminism isn't successful because it's obsolete. It ignores completely religion and ethnicity. It ignores cultural problems outside the men-women dichotomy in which it is involved. It never has the goal to mend any problem, as it is based in solely on rights of women.

By doing so, it fails to reach a simple conclusion: there are problems that cannot be mended by attacking a dichotomy. They can be a deeper cultural problem.
An example is the state of women in Muslim Countries. Feminism isn't going to do s**t because it isn't going to fix the root of it: Religion shaping cultural tradition.
Instead of having feminism as a tactic, how about going for the the big elephant in the room? Like push Secularism? From that, equal rights would come naturally.

Feminism also steers away natural allies of equal rights for everyone, by "remembering" that I should be sorry for being white and a man. Or just a man. That also works.

It's either everyone or nobody. Your v****a doesn't carry any more privilege than the Pashtun guy that is trying to feed his family.

You have got to be getting your information from them, because a good job parroting their info.

Feminism is still needed because a p***s carries more privilege and the government is trying to rule my uterus right and left while your precious p***s gets to be waves around. If you think it doesn't--and your posts here indicates you don't think it does--then I want to know what the ******** you're smoking.

In case you havent noticed, all of your retorts are all emotionally charged and cant even considered counter-arguments. "Nya-uh" is not a counter argument.
Whatever you are associating me with, you need to make a connection by using evidence. For your information, I do not live on the American Continent, so your unsubstantiated connection to a group I don't even know is absurd. And unfounded.
Using terms more related to this subforum: proof or GTFO

Now, as evidence that Feminism is obsolete, let's take the example of the Portuguese gay marriage. Do you know what did the Feminist groups had to do with that? Nothing.
Do you know what did the Secularist rethoric had to do with breaking down the Catholic hold that was used on legislators to keep the status quo? More than all the gay-movement.
What this means is, that even in problems that you are acquainted with, the Feminism movement will either fail (like it continues to do on Muslim countries, even after 40 years), or produce sub-par results.
Therefore, Feminism is ******** obsolete.

There are better ways to get to the same objective. Secularism does that without having rethoric charged on emotion (like you have)

Now do you have any counter argument or will you continue to BAWWWW?

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Major Lima Charlie
Keltoi Samurai
Marluxiana

Anti-histeria machines were used on women against their will by male doctors when they started getting ideas about voting or independence or ability.

So yeah, Keltoi, you ******** dipshit, they were totally masturbatory aids to help women.

wait, I'm confused . . . so vibrators aren't masturbatory aids?

when did that happen?

also, never bother sticking to the subject at hand when there's history to rewrite, yeah?
Resid3nt
Marluxiana
Resid3nt
Marluxiana

In case you havent noticed, all of your retorts are all emotionally charged and cant even considered counter-arguments. "Nya-uh" is not a counter argument.
Whatever you are associating me with, you need to make a connection by using evidence. For your information, I do not live on the American Continent, so your unsubstantiated connection to a group I don't even know is absurd. And unfounded.
Using terms more related to this subforum: proof or GTFO

Now, as evidence that Feminism is obsolete, let's take the example of the Portuguese gay marriage. Do you know what did the Feminist groups had to do with that? Nothing.
Do you know what did the Secularist rethoric had to do with breaking down the Catholic hold that was used on legislators to keep the status quo? More than all the gay-movement.
What this means is, that even in problems that you are acquainted with, the Feminism movement will either fail (like it continues to do on Muslim countries, even after 40 years), or produce sub-par results.
Therefore, Feminism is ******** obsolete.

There are better ways to get to the same objective. Secularism does that without having rethoric charged on emotion (like you have)

Now do you have any counter argument or will you continue to BAWWWW?
Yes.

Let's tell a lesbian about her own movement.

Also, Secularism can help. But it's just as much about emotion as your hatred of feminism. "Oh, those silly religions, look at all the pain they're causing!" is what it comes down to. How is that NOT emotionally charged?

So spout your MRA s**t somewhere else, misogynist.

Also, the reason feminism is failing in Muslim countries is because, gasp shock horror! Because men refuse to give up their privilege! Religion and culture is a pretty little excuse to keep control--which you seem to be ignoring and essentially going, "Secularism is the way to go!" When, lol, it suuuuure helped secure the right to vote and suuuuure helped get women jobs. Nevermind that religion wasn't even too huge a factor in that, it was, "Wimminz ain't smartz enough" basically.

So I think the one going bawww is you because you don't get to exert some minor control over a movement, when with secularism you get some nice, male control.
Keltoi Samurai
Major Lima Charlie
Keltoi Samurai
Marluxiana

when did that happen?

also, never bother sticking to the subject at hand when there's history to rewrite, yeah?
Do you know what hysteria was used for as a diagnosis? To discredit women. "Oh, she's just hysteric. She doesn't know what she's talking about."

Those machines were basically a mark of shame and not sexual freedom. It marked a woman as hysteric and thus she should be disregarded. Because GASP! Wanting sex was a major symptom! As was the "tendency to cause trouble." In other words, not be subservient to men.

Please learn the history of hysteria first.
ROFL. Secularism is the patriarchy! rolleyes

The most prudent thing to do is just to abandon debates with feminists, because they will never admit that any group besides women as a whole face discrimination. They've long held firm that you get yours, so ******** 'em. As a minority, I will fight for my own group, and I will steamroll over them if necessary in order to do so.
Tactical Leg Sweep

The most prudent thing to do is just to abandon debates with feminists, because they will never admit that any group besides women as a whole face discrimination. They've long held firm that you get yours, so ******** 'em. As a minority, I will fight for my own group, and I will steamroll over them if necessary in order to do so.
Funny, I fight for equal rights for homosexuals (I am one), racial minorities, etc. But of course, I only believe women deserve rights. Yup.

Way to go, you're doing exactly what you're accusing feminists of!

Devoted Explorer

Keltoi Samurai
Major Lima Charlie
Keltoi Samurai
Marluxiana

when did that happen?

The "anti-histeria machine" wasn't designed for women's pleasure, you moron.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Tactical Leg Sweep

religion is patriarchy, secularism is patriarchy, pro-sex is patriarchy, anti-sex is patriarchy, Hell, I'm patriarchy for pointing out that if males carried babies, they probably wouldn't get on-demand abortions, considering our history in the West of demonising ALL sexuality, not just female sexuality.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Major Lima Charlie
Keltoi Samurai
Major Lima Charlie
Keltoi Samurai
Marluxiana

when did that happen?

sure gets used for it, though.

also, I was merely pointing out what was going on at the same time the world was castrating and torturing the penises of men who masturbated, as a counter to the claim that "if men carried babies, there'd be no abortion debate," by saying "not necessarily, as male sexuality was treated as abhorrent, same as women's was. the solutions to dealing with it were just different."

the fact that you want to derail that by talking about the horrors and evils of vibrators is . . . well, a little bizarre, really.

Devoted Explorer

Keltoi Samurai
Major Lima Charlie
Keltoi Samurai
Major Lima Charlie
Keltoi Samurai
Marluxiana

when did that happen?

sure gets used for it, though.

also, I was merely pointing out what was going on at the same time the world was castrating and torturing the penises of men who masturbated, as a counter to the claim that "if men carried babies, there'd be no abortion debate," by saying "not necessarily, as male sexuality was treated as abhorrent, same as women's was. the solutions to dealing with it were just different."

the fact that you want to derail that by talking about the horrors and evils of vibrators is . . . well, a little bizarre, really.
Now, when women have their own agency, as opposed to when they were raped with them.

Slightly different time frame, actually. Victorian era was fairly free for men to have sex. Women much less so.

You're either being stupid or dishonest. I'm leaning towards the first option. ******** quit it. You say something wrong, I'll call you on being wrong. That's not a derail. That's putting you in your place.
Marluxiana
Yes.

Let's tell a lesbian about her own movement.

Also, Secularism can help. But it's just as much about emotion as your hatred of feminism. "Oh, those silly religions, look at all the pain they're causing!" is what it comes down to. How is that NOT emotionally charged?

So you continue to BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW without producing a counter-argument?

You are misconstruing my argument. I don't hate feminism any more that I hate carburetors. They are obsolete.

Quote:

So spout your MRA s**t somewhere else, misogynist.

Why am I a Magnetic Resonance Angiogram?

Protip: I am not "American", I don't know what you are talking about.

Quote:

Also, the reason feminism is failing in Muslim countries is because, gasp shock horror! Because men refuse to give up their privilege! Religion and culture is a pretty little excuse to keep control--which you seem to be ignoring and essentially going, "Secularism is the way to go!" When, lol, it suuuuure helped secure the right to vote and suuuuure helped get women jobs. Nevermind that religion wasn't even too huge a factor in that, it was, "Wimminz ain't smartz enough" basically.

And why do men continue to not give their "privilege"? Maybe it's because the social construct was built around a religion which in incidence is misogynistic.
Fighting a religion with Feminism does not only fail, but also creates a counter-movement from the religious that perpetuates the injustice and unequal attitudes towards those women. The blowback exists.

The irony.

Also, the mere indication that "secularism is patriarchy" tells a lot about how much you understand of women's rights. You have no interest to see the equality of women happen. As long as you keep your club.

Quote:

So I think the one going bawww is you because you don't get to exert some minor control over a movement, when with secularism you get some nice, male control.

Am I bawwing? Aren't you the one calling names left and right and everything is a patriarchy?

Those spiders are coming after you. Misogynist bastards, those spiders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff