Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center> Dark. After a scary movie.. I hate being in the dark. My mind starts playing tricks on me... And I start freaking out. sweatdrop

And sharks.. Like.. Swimming next to them.. Which I would never do. xp
My greatest fear: Never living to be able to die, either walking this world as a ghost never having the chance to R.I.P or someone who lives forever to see all those i love and care for die around me - to live forever alone (dosen't sound so bad, but eternity is a long time to be alone)
Thartoc the Phenom
Fear...every one of use has a fear.....yet...some of us choose to let it get to use...some of us don't...whether it be something mild...or something truly frightening.....we all have our fears....post yours on the bottum and tell why u fear it.

My greatest fear was revealed to me recently.
I fell in love with this one girl and my greatest fear was losing her. She broke up with me so my greatest fear was revealed. Now my next greatest fear is that I will lose her completely as a friend. I did something stupid when I was hurting and in a bad mood. So now I am afraid she will not be there even as a friend anymore. The reason I have this fear of losing her as a friend is that she is such a wonderful person. She is great to be around. I lost her as my love even though I still love her and now I fear I might lose her as a friend.
sad
I'm afraid of flies . stressed
I'm scared of maggots, daddy long legs and mirrors (Bloody Mary rumours got to me...)
Greyhounds. And rollercoasters... gonk
Those drains in swimming pools and the things which exchange the water. It might have been caused by watching this episode of "999" when I was a kid and a girl got her hair trapped in one of the water exchanger things and she got stuck under the water.

Whatever caused it they still freak me out to this day. Does anyone else get this or am i crazy?

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Spiders.............. gonk
losing my virginity too early.....

like getting raped and losing it liek that

or like at a party with some random guy cuz iwas intoxicated or something

im saying this hypothetically
Spider crabs, well any crabs, public speaking and hearing noises in the dark and having no clue what they are...
I fear that I will never understand what it is that I am ment to do, or that I will not be able to do it.
~Michelle
I'm afraid of spiders and heights (not like in an airplane height but 10 feet up can picture my own death height)
if i had to pick one thing to be most afraid of it would have to be myself because of the way i am. you people here on gaia could never know that know unless you meet me face to fae one day after i have tried to let myslef go from the place we call earth.
i dont have a fear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces