• Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Chahklet
Nadira
Project 429
Nadira
Project 429

Sick taste in men, bro. And totally not irresponsible for you to have children with someone who would do that.

Let me guess; you can't make ends meet and so you're collecting welfare?

Because that would just complete the stereotype, and I thought you were better than that.

Whoa man, you obviously have NO CLUE how abusive situations play out. Some people become abusive over time, or the person is in denial of the abuse until it gets really bad. She DID NOT deserve to be abused. You're blaming the victim for the crime of the abuser! How F*ed up are you?!?

So, do you blame the woman who becomes pregnant after being raped for having the rapist's child? Many women are in denial of being pregnant until they can't hide it anymore.

Being abused is an emotional mind ********. Till the day that YOU, Project 429, get to experience the trauma of being abused by another human being, you will never know how HURTFUL your comments are.

Hey, chucklehead-- I was abused in my life and I didn't have the luxury of it being a voluntary relationship like a romantic partnership is. That's exactly why this situation grinds my gears so hard. The kid is either going to grow up in a single parent household which ******** kids up or he or she is going to grow up in an abusive household and I know what both are like and they are both pretty s**t.

If you're in denial of abuse you aren't emotionally stable enough to be having children. Period. If the other half of your child's DNA is abusive and you didn't realize you also aren't ready to have children.

Then why attack the victim? Provide solutions rather than attacking her.

I, too, have experience with abuse. It nearly killed me.

But rather than attack others who are in the same situation, I try my best to provide help. Resources. Websites. Toll-free numbers. Because, dude, NO ONE DESERVES to be abused. NO ONE.
It doesn't bother me. Victim blaming is so common that I have become used to it. The one thing I learned from those who did help me is that self-esteem is reliant on self. If I let victim blaming get to me it would be the same as continuing abuse...or giving someone else my power. No one deserves it and there are ways we can take back control.

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Project 429
Nadira
Project 429
Nadira
Project 429

Sick taste in men, bro. And totally not irresponsible for you to have children with someone who would do that.

Let me guess; you can't make ends meet and so you're collecting welfare?

Because that would just complete the stereotype, and I thought you were better than that.

Whoa man, you obviously have NO CLUE how abusive situations play out. Some people become abusive over time, or the person is in denial of the abuse until it gets really bad. She DID NOT deserve to be abused. You're blaming the victim for the crime of the abuser! How F*ed up are you?!?

So, do you blame the woman who becomes pregnant after being raped for having the rapist's child? Many women are in denial of being pregnant until they can't hide it anymore.

Being abused is an emotional mind ********. Till the day that YOU, Project 429, get to experience the trauma of being abused by another human being, you will never know how HURTFUL your comments are.

Hey, chucklehead-- I was abused in my life and I didn't have the luxury of it being a voluntary relationship like a romantic partnership is. That's exactly why this situation grinds my gears so hard. The kid is either going to grow up in a single parent household which ******** kids up or he or she is going to grow up in an abusive household and I know what both are like and they are both pretty s**t.

If you're in denial of abuse you aren't emotionally stable enough to be having children. Period. If the other half of your child's DNA is abusive and you didn't realize you also aren't ready to have children.

Then why attack the victim? Provide solutions rather than attacking her.

I, too, have experience with abuse. It nearly killed me.

But rather than attack others who are in the same situation, I try my best to provide help. Resources. Websites. Toll-free numbers. Because, dude, NO ONE DESERVES to be abused. NO ONE.

Any criticism of anyone who has happened to be abused is not victim blaming. I am not chastising OP for being assaulted. I am chastising OP for having a child before she was in a position to provide a healthy environment for the child. That kid is now also a victim of an abusive household.

Sure, and the cycle continues. Though blaming her for it, doesn't help anyone. Instead, let's try to find SOLUTIONS to END the cycle.

What a concept.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces