Welcome to Gaia! ::

do u beleive in EVP?
what are you talking about?
I'm not sure.. oh white noise watcher... but you should elaborate for those who do not know. wink
Max_Power69!
do u beleive in EVP?

Wha...?
Electronic voice phenomena, spirit's voices appearing in audio recordings. It's the plot for the new movie starring Michael Keaton called White Noise, and so in the past few monthes it's become more popular.
Ah yes, the Noise movie came out today. I was wondering when threads like there were going to start.....I'm forseeing this being the new Da Vinci Code...

I htink it's crap. finding messages in static has nothing to do with the dead talking. The human mind instinctivly tries to put everything into schemas. SOmetimes this makes people hear things in what is nothing more than random noise.

and EVP isn't ghosts. It's catching AM radio waves.

I'm sorry. They loose.
its the thing where u talk to the dead electronically
Not really. I kind of doubt that the spirits of the after life would talk to living world through recorders. It just seems highly unlikely.
QuantumSpatialDistortion
Electronic voice phenomena, spirit's voices appearing in audio recordings. It's the plot for the new movie starring Michael Keaton called White Noise, and so in the past few monthes it's become more popular.

Oh. I think I've heard of that. Well, I won't say I don't believe in it. I'm open to the possibility.
Nope, I don't believe in ghosts.
Yes, it's called the voice inside my head.
I sometimes can have my doubts about some recordings...though, for the most part I do believe it is something to be studied very throughly

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
I don't know how you can *believe* in a phenomena that has been recorded and documented. But... Yes, I think that Electronic Voice Phenomena really is as close to proof of ghosts as we can come right now.

It's an interesting phenomena... If you've ever seen the show Ghost Hunters, you'd have known about EVP long before the move White Noise started getting publicized. It's kind of creepy to hear these clips on television without having been filtered or dramatized. It's just a bunch of guys who go and do scientific research on supposedly haunted areas. Most of the places they go they find no concrete evidence, but some places... Well, it can be a little unsettling even to someone who's been dealing with ghosts for most of her life.
sure why not? I like the idea of spirits. ... but then mycat cal meow and sound like she says "More!" or growl "Oh Really?" Do YOU think my cat can talk? 3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff