Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Autobiographer

11,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
richardplunger
(they aren't, but pretending that they are) and I came before God one day in all his murdering, raping, slaving, genocidal, tyrannical, megalomaniacal glory, I would talk down to him because he deserves condemnation, not worship.
First off I don't think this should be in the ED. Secondly, it is wrong to put down anyone for their religion. Everyone has the right to choose their own path. Just because you don't agree with someone's path doesn't mean you can ridicule them. Yes, there are Christians that do that as well, but does it make it right to do the same thing? No. That's like a child hitting another child because they think your shirt is stupid. Be an adult and please enter the real world.

Mora Starseed's Husband

Intellectual Combatant

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Mark Twain 100
LoveLoud837
Fire is darkness without God.
That doesn't even make sense. Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, which produces heat and light. Darkness is a perceived condition, defined by the absence of visible light, and most often lower temperatures. The two of them are kind of polar opposites.

Also, contrary to what you're saying, in order to make fire darkness, you'd need some sort of magical being (like a god).
LoveLoud837
Chew on it.
How are we supposed to chew on fire or darkness? Neither of them are have enough physical consistency to be chewed on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff