Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tee the Wicked in Drag
sitting cow

no b/c

the pictures were shared widespread before the "outrage"

>That male leaks are considered unworthy of the level of protest and outrage that these female leaks are getting now,

the males didn't get an entire subreddit dedication or a NAME like it was an EVENT such as 'the fappening' etc etc etc

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. I don't know what a "subreddit dedication" is, are you saying these female leaks were displayed on forums in an event-like fashion?

If so, I'm fairly certain if male celeb leaks were given the same treatment, there would be no outrage like there is here.

Personally, I think such exploitation is in bad taste regardless of the sex/gender of the person involved. "The fappening", really? then again, it's 4chan, so yeah....

if you don't know what a subreddit is and are trying to argue that the female n***s received less attention than the male n***s, then you obviously don't know much about this situation and just need to stop posting.
Holidazed
sitting cow
Miragen
I don't see the problem, back when it was male celebrities all woman were gazing at the pictures, voting in polls in order to judge his body and/or p***s, websites with titles like: MUST SEE!!!.
But nooo, now that they are female celebrities we have crossed the line, this is an outrage, those males these days huh.

And 4chan has s**t to do with it, it's just a place where they get posted amongst other places, but seeing how the news wonders who this 4chan person is, it's obvious they don't have a single clue about what is going on.

uhhh what male celebrities?

there was far more of that/attention in general done for the females

seeing as how i don't even know whether any male celebrity has had n***s leaked, but i sort of know which female celebrity had n***s leaked, the females had a lot more (negative) attention given to them

Just saying.

that's just cherry picking one site/article

Bashful Businesswoman

Miragen
I don't see the problem, back when it was male celebrities all woman were gazing at the pictures, voting in polls in order to judge his body and/or p***s, websites with titles like: MUST SEE!!!.
But nooo, now that they are female celebrities we have crossed the line, this is an outrage, those males these days huh.

And 4chan has s**t to do with it, it's just a place where they get posted amongst other places, but seeing how the news wonders who this 4chan person is, it's obvious they don't have a single clue about what is going on.

Men aren't as sexualized or objectified as women, and they aren't slut-shamed/have their careers jeopardized if their n***s leak.
GSK Lives
Miragen

/pol/ is the most retarded piece of s**t board out there

Yet they keep it.

And don't give me this "they need a place to go", they have plenty of other boards that will sing along with them. FreeRepulic, Real Jew News, The Spearhead, I could go on.

How long have you been on the internet and you don't know what shitposting is?

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
No; 4Chan serves the necessary purpose of keeping the 4channers away from normal people; kill 4chan and they'll start spreading to other sites
This Is NoMercy
Miragen

Men aren't as sexualized or objectified as women, and they aren't slut-shamed/have their careers jeopardized if their n***s leak.

God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
Miragen

Yet they keep it.

And don't give me this "they need a place to go", they have plenty of other boards that will sing along with them. FreeRepulic, Real Jew News, The Spearhead, I could go on.

Not long enough it seems. What is it?
Young King under Heaven
No; 4Chan serves the necessary purpose of keeping the 4channers away from normal people; kill 4chan and they'll start spreading to other sites

In the case of /pol/, though, they have plenty of sites that already cater to them. No excuse.
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
Miragen

Yet they keep it.

s**t Posting
1: The failure to make a constructive post
2: The inability to add useful information to a forum
3: Worthless overly offensive generally racists posts written in a manner which aggravates others.

Meaning, they do it for EXACTLY the result they are getting out of you right now. If anyone, anywhere, for any reason takes ANYTHING they post seriously, even for a second, they are satisfied.
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
Miragen

Yet they keep it.

s**t Posting
3: Worthless overly offensive generally racists posts written in a manner which aggravates others.

Meaning, they do it for EXACTLY the result they are getting out of you right now. If anyone, anywhere, for any reason takes ANYTHING they post seriously, even for a second, they are satisfied.

How do you know that's their intent, though?
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
Miragen

Yet they keep it.

s**t Posting

Innocent until proven guilty.
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0

s**t Posting

Doesn't apply here.
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0

s**t Posting

Doesn't apply here.

This isn't an inquisition. This isn't martial law. We are not authorities. This is an online forum dedicated to Anime, anything I want ******** applies here.

I'm not here to provide evidence or change minds I'm here to say s**t and ******** around. You asked me how I know, that is how I know, you don't like the answer? ******** you.

Omnipresent Glitch

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0

s**t Posting

Doesn't apply here.

This isn't an inquisition. This isn't martial law. We are not authorities. This is an online forum dedicated to Anime, anything I want ******** applies here.

I'm not here to provide evidence or change minds I'm here to say s**t and ******** around. You asked me how I know, that is how I know, you don't like the answer? ******** you.

Le Gasp.

Fashionable Garbage

sitting cow
Tee the Wicked in Drag
sitting cow

no b/c

the pictures were shared widespread before the "outrage"

>That male leaks are considered unworthy of the level of protest and outrage that these female leaks are getting now,

the males didn't get an entire subreddit dedication or a NAME like it was an EVENT such as 'the fappening' etc etc etc

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. I don't know what a "subreddit dedication" is, are you saying these female leaks were displayed on forums in an event-like fashion?

If so, I'm fairly certain if male celeb leaks were given the same treatment, there would be no outrage like there is here.

Personally, I think such exploitation is in bad taste regardless of the sex/gender of the person involved. "The fappening", really? then again, it's 4chan, so yeah....

if you don't know what a subreddit is and are trying to argue that the female n***s received less attention than the male n***s, then you obviously don't know much about this situation and just need to stop posting.

I never said anything about "female n***s received less attention than the male n***s". If you somehow think I said that, "then you obviously didn't pay attention to anything I said and just need to stop posting". See, I can do it too. twisted

Setting aside my being an a*****e for fun, I never said anything about "female n***s received less attention than the male n***s". I think we took separate turns somewhere. sweatdrop

I feel that the outrage over these leaks, while justified, is one-sided and most of the people raging over it, wouldn't care less if the leaks had been male, even if they had been given the same tasteless treatment. Such exploitation is wrong regardless of sex/gender.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff