Welcome to Gaia! ::

xMalaresian Queenx
Paleoconservatism
mosquitoboy
UF6
Fermionic
Neither do I, but that's because I'm foreign and it's largely irrelevant to me.
The less Americans in the world the better I say.

Well that's less liberals, you know the ones who don't like bombing and attacking the world. biggrin But nice try there bucko.
Well that isn't true because when liberals were anti-war, they immediately started supporting it when Obama was like "muh war!! Muh freedom!! Muh drones!!"
and Conservatives turned against the war, if you paid attention. Lol
Well it seems the mainstream repubs havent, it seems they still support it, just not the drone strikes. Liberals on the other handvarent even questioning the war now, even though 4 years ago they were screaming for the soldiers to get out of Afghanistan.

To be honest I'd still support it though if we weren't doing stupid things there like burning down crops with flame throwers. People need those crops to eat and make a living, and we're burning them down. You think that's going to make anybody there like us? Or what about the drone strikes that kill innocent people? Yeah this war is bunk.

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
The20
UF6
Fermionic
I wouldn't say that necessarily. Actually i wouldn't say that at all. Rather i would say "The less the US govt meddles with everyone and their mother the better."

Then who will meddle?

The mother-in-laws.

My God, are you mad man?!

Do you have any idea what that would do?!

IT WOULD RAIN CHAOS DOWN ON ALL OF EARTH!

No, best to let them think we're still at walmart shopping for, whatever it was; Ice tea?

Oh yeah, something like that.

We should probably get that to make it look like we were doing something this whole time.
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
The20
UF6
Fermionic
I wouldn't say that necessarily. Actually i wouldn't say that at all. Rather i would say "The less the US govt meddles with everyone and their mother the better."

Then who will meddle?

The mother-in-laws.

No, best to let them think we're still at walmart shopping for, whatever it was; Ice tea?

We should probably get that to make it look like we were doing something this whole time.

They do so anyway, best limit it to one faction.

Fanatical Zealot

Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
Fermionic
Suicidesoldier#1
The20

Then who will meddle?

The mother-in-laws.

They do so anyway, best limit it to one faction.
Exactly. ._.

I mean the destruction would be some Shakespeare s**t man, blood and destruction, crying havoc, letting slip dogs of war...

Fanatical Zealot

Paleoconservatism
xMalaresian Queenx
Paleoconservatism
mosquitoboy
UF6
Fermionic

Well that's less liberals, you know the ones who don't like bombing and attacking the world. biggrin But nice try there bucko.
Well that isn't true because when liberals were anti-war, they immediately started supporting it when Obama was like "muh war!! Muh freedom!! Muh drones!!"
Well it seems the mainstream repubs havent, it seems they still support it, just not the drone strikes. Liberals on the other handvarent even questioning the war now, even though 4 years ago they were screaming for the soldiers to get out of Afghanistan.

To be honest I'd still support it though if we weren't doing stupid things there like burning down crops with flame throwers. People need those crops to eat and make a living, and we're burning them down. You think that's going to make anybody there like us? Or what about the drone strikes that kill innocent people? Yeah this war is bunk.

Wut

We're not burning all the crops, and drones really haven't killed that many innocent people, if any. O_o

Although yes, there have been some ridiculous new reports.
Suicidesoldier#1
Paleoconservatism
xMalaresian Queenx
Paleoconservatism
mosquitoboy

Wut

We're not burning all the crops, and drones really haven't killed that many innocent people, if any. O_o

Last week I only suspected you were brainwashed by the media news outlets.

Fanatical Zealot

Paleoconservatism
Suicidesoldier#1
Paleoconservatism
xMalaresian Queenx
Paleoconservatism
mosquitoboy

Wut

And where do you get all your information? wink
Suicidesoldier#1
Paleoconservatism
Suicidesoldier#1
Paleoconservatism
xMalaresian Queenx

Not FOX
Not CNN
Not MSNBC
Not PBS
Not DailyMail.

Wut

edit: my reply is in the middle of the post, im posting on my tablet so it really did a number on my post.

Fanatical Zealot

Paleoconservatism
Suicidesoldier#1
Paleoconservatism
Suicidesoldier#1
Paleoconservatism
xMalaresian Queenx

Not FOX
Not CNN
Not MSNBC
Not PBS
Not DailyMail.

Wut

O_o

Well anyways, the supposed drone casualties came from Pakistan, who still claims that Osama Bin Laden was innocent and wasn't killed, as well as only believes 30 "innocent" people were killed, not dozens upon dozens like reported in a lot of news sites.

Some even claim ridiculous figures like 50,000. Like b***h, we ain't even got 50,000 hand made predator drone missiles; those things are hundreds of thousands of dollars and have 1 pound of explosive in them or less. We have bombs with well over 1000 that are much cheaper and could easily hit the same target. Why not use those if collateral damage didn't mean anything? Why send in the tiniest, weakest, most expensive, handful of prototypes we have if the end result would just be the same? An unmanned vehicle that could suicide itself if need be without worrying; drones were at the inception designed to prevent civilian casualties, which is why so many people raged against them despite them not really being that bad.

Or those deadly white phosphorous shells!

You know, the ones designed to produce smoke. HOLD ON THERE, THAT CIVILIAN HAS WHITE PHOSPHORUS ON A STICK; IT MUST BE SOME KIND OF SICK FIENDISH TORTURE IMPLEMENT!

Almost as dangerous as hydrogen monoxide.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Hmm, article starts off by saying they do actually view what happened as a tragedy, but disagree with the creation of a "remembrance day" because they find it sensationalist. Yet they choose "I don't care about the Boston bombing" as a title for clearly sensationalist reasons. emotion_donotwant

Greedy Giver

I agree. Just another example of how the US government can get away with bombing its own citizens and blaming it on someone else by saying "they're terrorists, clearly middle-eastern, and thoroughly dangerous"
rolleyes
but you do have to admire their effective use of scare-tactics...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff