Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  DRUGS

The Most used/abused drug is...

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

heart a lot of people use caffeine in their daily routine, but some others abuse it... like having 10-20 cups daily, that's insane. Some people do it though. heart
YuriYokoOno
Death-by-Regan
YuriYokoOno
DRUGS R BAD! I'VE NEVER DONE A DRUG IN MEH LIFE!
well Caffine is a drug..a VERY abused drug!

Caffeine isn't a drug. Merely a very cool substance!
exactly A DRUG
Caffine....abused by much of the corporate population of the world!
izzy_stradlin
Caffine....abused by much of the corporate population of the world!

I wonder if you can abuse triple ginseng tea with honest and lemon? I drank that stuff in college like most people drank coffee or soda. heh.

THen, my senior year, I did a study with some class mates on ginseng and spacial learning. Heh... I quit drinking ginseng as much shortly after we got the results!
abused alcohol mostly, and a lot of pot and meth. very bad.

Naughty Veteran

24,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
I use Coffee and siggarettes almost every day, have some beers on thw weekend and smoke som hasj once in a bloo moon.

This is the kinde of descussion where theres in no right answer. We all have our little habbits in the world of food, and not all of them are good. Some hav a candy bar when they get stressed, some have a siggarette.

Drugs are bad. Very bad. Have seen people destroy them selfes over it. But so can too many candybars do...
Amens
I use Coffee and siggarettes almost every day, have some beers on thw weekend and smoke som hasj once in a bloo moon.

This is the kinde of descussion where theres in no right answer. We all have our little habbits in the world of food, and not all of them are good. Some hav a candy bar when they get stressed, some have a siggarette.

Drugs are bad. Very bad. Have seen people destroy them selfes over it. But so can too many candybars do...

Candybars in one dose cannot ruin your life (except for diabetics, but thats a whole different sotry).

To be able to "abuse" a candy bar, egad, the amounts you'd need to each. Sure, one a day isn't great, but its far from really really bad for you too. I know there are people who abuse candy, but again, thats an extreme case.

One drop of acid can change your life. One bad trip and you'll be changed for years. It doesn't take much to abuse it, either. And addiction comes very very easily.

There is a difference. I'm sure you are aware of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff