No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

IDTS's Fav

Monarch

YuriYokoOno
Asmodaari
Most used: Caffiene/Alcohol
Most Abused: Alcohol

Alchol is a liquid in which I don't consider a drug. I also don't consider caffeine or tobacco drugs.

It's not what you belive, it's the facts, idiot...
Switchblade no Demi
Death-by-Regan
What drugs do you think are most used/abused? post your thoughts and Opinions

I'm seeing you everywhere. o____O
BWAHAHAHA!!!! ~*~MEEP!~*~
The DSM, the APA and APS, and most professionals will note that nicotine, caffeine and alcohol are all types of drugs.

Alcohol of them is the most violent abused, thought not the most used, as Asmodaari said.

Newbie Noob

Vailor Kusanagi
YuriYokoOno
Asmodaari

Alchol is a liquid in which I don't consider a drug. I also don't consider caffeine or tobacco drugs.

Plus you and Me abuse Weed/pot more than caffeen...So yea...its all down to which one you fancy abusing more people, live it up, were all ******** anyway... gonk
Neva taken any. I think most are bad. caffeene alcohol ok but not good. weed ok but not good. anything else i think is bad

Newbie Noob

Joel Jibber
Neva taken any. I think most are bad. caffeene alcohol ok but not good. weed ok but not good. anything else i think is bad

Obviously youve never tried weed gonk
I heard they're putting caffeine dependency into the new DSMIV
Kai Sulkus
Vailor Kusanagi
YuriYokoOno
Asmodaari

Plus you and Me abuse Weed/pot more than caffeen...So yea...its all down to which one you fancy abusing more people, live it up, were all ******** anyway... gonk
Your abuse of the English language probably ******** you over more than your drug abuse.
sweetsabs
I heard they're putting caffeine dependency into the new DSMIV

eek Really... hmph... well, I guess its about time. *shrug*

Newbie Noob

Arilavent
Kai Sulkus
Vailor Kusanagi
YuriYokoOno
Asmodaari

Your abuse of the English language probably ******** you over more than your drug abuse.

I just type how eet sounds m'laddo...Who said I had to be litarate?

The worlds going bye bye neway...were totally stuffed, lets all just get blasted and have a wild party before were all dead? whee
Dunno too much about drugs but, if alcohol is a drug, then you have there the most used one
Well, occasional use of alcohol or caffein isn't going to kill you, but I'd stay away from the others because I have experienced most of those and taken what I wanted from the experience. Now I don't take any of those.

Sparkly Prophet

even though it may not be illegal, caffeine,tobacco,alchohal are drugs though their affects may not be as dramatic as say pot or cocaine which are illegal drugs. Any drug can be bad if you abuse it. You can OD on caffeine pills, btw.
Most used: Psychoactive drugs, like caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine.

Most abused: In my town? Alcohol, and pot, then shrooms, crystal meth, and ecstasy. Although I'm sure you can get anything you're looking for.

We have so many drug dealers here, its unreal. I live in a small canadian town of 30,000.

I don't drink or do drugs.
Kai Sulkus
Joel Jibber

Obviously youve never tried weed gonk

Didnt mean it good like dat. i meant all others other den ones u smoke bad cos dey really affect you. smokin stuff dont seem to do much really that quickly. snortin u get one nostril, injestcin is dangerous cos of like aids and digestin stuff just not rite. I dont know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff