• 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
chainmailleman
frozen_water
chainmailleman
frozen_water
chainmailleman

Feminism =/= equality. Men and women will never be equal. It's physically impossible

Women do have 100% control 100% of the time. You choose who you have sex with. You choose to practice safe sex. If you got pregnant it's because you chose to have sex (outside of rape).

Choice is the key word which makes the said argument valid and legitimate.
I suppose women must be mentally superior then, seeing as they are the only ones capable of making descisions and the men can only act upon their impulses?

We all know what happens when women make decisions. Obamacare and Gun Control. Neither one actually solves the problem, but all be damned they cause more problems in the process.
Oddly enough Obama is a male, and that legislature has his name tacked onto it for a reason, and last I checked a majority of the US government is male, by a landslide.

So any judgements on legislation are more a reflection of men than women.

You were saying?

Your kidding me right? Do you even watch CSPAN? Probably not. Do you know how many Senators there are in the Senate? Probably not. If you did know those, you would also know that Nancy Pelosi is the "Frontman of Obamacare". Women make better salesmen than men. Because thats what women naturally do. Sell themselves.

I think our arguments are done after your last thread.....
Your view only works if we assume that men are incapable of acting on rational thought, mindlessly acting on impulses and unable to resist a good sales pitch.

And I'm not sure which thread you're talking about, or how in any way one of my other threads could be relevant to this discussion.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x_DivineDesire_x
chainmailleman
x_DivineDesire_x

Humans were made that way doesn't mean the gender that gives birth to the children have to be controlled by the other gender.
Feminism is about the equality for BOTH genders.

The mating game isn't centered around the uterus btw... Without the male there would be no offspring. They are both dependent on each other.

Women don't have control 100% of the time. They can only control what they can... for example...they can control who they would mate with. Why would women be so simple minded to lower their standards if they are going to go through pregnancy hell for a guy? And of course men also have the same ability to control who they mate with... why would a human male with common sense try to marry or be with some girl they don't like?

Feminism =/= equality. Men and women will never be equal. It's physically impossible

Women do have 100% control 100% of the time. You choose who you have sex with. You choose to practice safe sex. If you got pregnant it's because you chose to have sex (outside of rape).

Then you don't understand Feminism.

I believe in the conflict theory... meaning society/factors/how our world is we will never be equal. However what is wrong with changing how we communicate? The little things.

Safe sex isn't always "safe". If you support the idea that nature totally controls us then you should support the "natural selection theory". (I don't believe in evolution but I will talk as if it is 100% true...but going down this road supports my argument instead) Females (not just humans) have changed a lot. Behavioral genetics have changed females to understand that they cannot select every single male...they have to choose a mate who has desirable traits. This is the primary goal that the brain wants; however, all we consciously see is the secondary goal..."who is damn good looking?" or "who is presentable?" If nature controls this...then females cannot control their behavioral genetics. Why should society put women down just because it is how they evolved?
This really gets deep into philosophical thinking and psychology. Either way you look at it though...I don't believe it is a good reason to have society treat each other differently. We are intelligent and are thousands of times better than animals because we know how to establish better communication and educate each other.

You don't understand feminism. Go join the Army and talk about equality when Hodgie decides to drop a couple mortars or send a couple .30 cal slugs your way. The world isn't fair or equal at all. AT ALL.

Evolution takes millions of years. So by what your saying, women have no control whatsoever. Neither do men. We are all autonomous with no responsibility.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
frozen_water
chainmailleman
frozen_water
chainmailleman
frozen_water
chainmailleman

I suppose women must be mentally superior then, seeing as they are the only ones capable of making descisions and the men can only act upon their impulses?

We all know what happens when women make decisions. Obamacare and Gun Control. Neither one actually solves the problem, but all be damned they cause more problems in the process.
Oddly enough Obama is a male, and that legislature has his name tacked onto it for a reason, and last I checked a majority of the US government is male, by a landslide.

So any judgements on legislation are more a reflection of men than women.

You were saying?

Your kidding me right? Do you even watch CSPAN? Probably not. Do you know how many Senators there are in the Senate? Probably not. If you did know those, you would also know that Nancy Pelosi is the "Frontman of Obamacare". Women make better salesmen than men. Because thats what women naturally do. Sell themselves.

I think our arguments are done after your last thread.....
Your view only works if we assume that men are incapable of acting on rational thought, mindlessly acting on impulses and unable to resist a good sales pitch.

And I'm not sure which thread you're talking about, or how in any way one of my other threads could be relevant to this discussion.

Post*

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
chainmailleman
frozen_water
chainmailleman
frozen_water
chainmailleman

Women have the power to say no....but
why would they?

Quote:
The mating game is centered around one thing. The Uterus. Women have control. 100% of the time.
Silly me. I completely forgot that women can reproduce on their own. Here I was going along thinking it required sperm from a male or something.

Why would a woman say no? Pregnancy, STDs, Lower social standing, lower value in "investment material", self-worth, etc.

A male's only purpose in mating is the insemination. After that, he's free and clear.
Fun Fact: men can also get STDs, lower their social standing, and lose self-worth.

If something is required from the male, then a woman cannot have complete control. Simple logic really, you seem to be a deficient in that area.

Physiologically speaking, it is more difficult for a man to contract an STD than a woman. A man has a dry, external part which has a long urethra under high pressure during urinating. It quite literally flushes alot out. This is why I piss after sex. Women have a large cavity, that is warm, moist, and dark. A perfect breeding ground for micro-organisms. I've nutted inside every chick I've been with and no STDs. 3 kids though....lol.

You are talking about physical reproduction. I am talking about the act of reproduction. My argument is still valid.

The risk is both the same unless you are talking about viruses.

Also...if women have a better chance at getting stds...that gives a even more reason for women to be careful choosing.

Anyways either the act of reproduction or the physical reproduction...no matter how you put it isn't a good reason to have such problems between males and females in society.
Yes, both genders have different body parts...that doesn't mean that should make a difference in how we treat each other. Humans have already established to be civilized and respectful for the most part...we should try to further understand each other and treat each other a little better.

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
chainmailleman
The Herald of War
chainmailleman
The Herald of War
chainmailleman

Went just a little over your head.

Not at all. I'm just not stupid enough to forget that such things are only done with the agreement of both parties. At least in socially acceptable and non-criminal contexts

But you are that stupid to assume that this information is unknown to me.

Women have the power to say no....but they don't.

Men have the power to say no.....but why would they?

The mating game is centered around one thing. The Uterus. Women have control. 100% of the time.

Because most men are people. Unlike you, they are not idiots who only think about sex. Much less pathetic cowards who pretend they have no choice instead of being able to admit and take responsibility for their preferences.

First one to attack my character than the argument. You must be a virgin.

I did point out the problem, your inability to see it is your own issue.

Must be a virgin? As we can see, you only prove my point. Instead of addressing the fact that people have a choice, even if you're not enough of a person to comprehend why someone might say no, you try to attack based on sex or lack thereof.

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
chainmailleman
x_DivineDesire_x

Then you don't understand Feminism.

I believe in the conflict theory... meaning society/factors/how our world is we will never be equal. However what is wrong with changing how we communicate? The little things.

Safe sex isn't always "safe". If you support the idea that nature totally controls us then you should support the "natural selection theory". (I don't believe in evolution but I will talk as if it is 100% true...but going down this road supports my argument instead) Females (not just humans) have changed a lot. Behavioral genetics have changed females to understand that they cannot select every single male...they have to choose a mate who has desirable traits. This is the primary goal that the brain wants; however, all we consciously see is the secondary goal..."who is damn good looking?" or "who is presentable?" If nature controls this...then females cannot control their behavioral genetics. Why should society put women down just because it is how they evolved?
This really gets deep into philosophical thinking and psychology. Either way you look at it though...I don't believe it is a good reason to have society treat each other differently. We are intelligent and are thousands of times better than animals because we know how to establish better communication and educate each other.

You don't understand feminism. Go join the Army and talk about equality when Hodgie decides to drop a couple mortars or send a couple .30 cal slugs your way. The world isn't fair or equal at all. AT ALL.

Evolution takes millions of years. So by what your saying, women have no control whatsoever. Neither do men. We are all autonomous with no responsibility.

Read the bold that starts with "conflict theory..."

International interactions is different from internal ones. For certain reasons I don't think women should join the front lines.

However I would like to bring to attention the offensive word you used against those people. Do you realized the gap society has created? Those people are fighting because they believe that YOU are the bad guy. Society teaches those people who is the bad guy....that leads to massive conflict.

Why would you use that word? You are generalizing every single muslin person...not just the ones who are fighting against whoever.

Also I explained previously what women had control over. They have control because they have free will. They don't have control in that they can't change that they carry the child/have a lesser chance of getting stds/etc... Men don't have control in that they can't nurture a child like a mother can.(**edit: they also have other problems in that they have competition and they are taught that they must be masculine.)

I am not saying we are autonomous... emotion_facepalm Like I said...if you go down the road where both sexes can never be equal because of how we are born... you are the one who is saying we have no responsibility. Humans have educated themselves enough that we have produced massive cities/homes and produced more knowledge and technology...we can definitely focus on resolving problems in society.

We have to take on the responsibility that include mating AND respecting each other...or making amends if you did another person wrong.

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x_DivineDesire_x
chainmailleman
frozen_water
chainmailleman
frozen_water
why would they?

Silly me. I completely forgot that women can reproduce on their own. Here I was going along thinking it required sperm from a male or something.

Why would a woman say no? Pregnancy, STDs, Lower social standing, lower value in "investment material", self-worth, etc.

A male's only purpose in mating is the insemination. After that, he's free and clear.
Fun Fact: men can also get STDs, lower their social standing, and lose self-worth.

If something is required from the male, then a woman cannot have complete control. Simple logic really, you seem to be a deficient in that area.

Physiologically speaking, it is more difficult for a man to contract an STD than a woman. A man has a dry, external part which has a long urethra under high pressure during urinating. It quite literally flushes alot out. This is why I piss after sex. Women have a large cavity, that is warm, moist, and dark. A perfect breeding ground for micro-organisms. I've nutted inside every chick I've been with and no STDs. 3 kids though....lol.

You are talking about physical reproduction. I am talking about the act of reproduction. My argument is still valid.

Also...if women have a better chance at getting stds...that gives a even more reason for women to be careful choosing.

Exactly. And according to the CDC women get the shitty end of the stick when it comes to STDs for all but one. Syphilis. Men can claim that one. All others, the majority of infected are women.
Quote:

Anyways either the act of reproduction or the physical reproduction...no matter how you put it isn't a good reason to have such problems between males and females in society.
Yes, both genders have different body parts...that doesn't mean that should make a difference in how we treat each other. Humans have already established to be civilized and respectful for the most part...we should try to further understand each other and treat each other a little better.

Respect is the word I want to highlight in your post. I show respect but I don't give it. I only give respect when it's earned.

I don't respect most women for a reason. Most men know this reason. The one's that don't are the 30 year old virgins in their mom's basement.

The one thing I can say about women is when you respect them (treat them like they "want" to be treated), you don't get laid. When you treat them like a little slut, you get off.

If your a woman and I actually show respect, it means I don't see you as a potential mate. Sad truth.

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
chainmailleman
x_DivineDesire_x
chainmailleman

Exactly. And according to the CDC women get the shitty end of the stick when it comes to STDs for all but one. Syphilis. Men can claim that one. All others, the majority of infected are women.
Quote:

Respect is the word I want to highlight in your post. I show respect but I don't give it. I only give respect when it's earned.

I don't respect most women for a reason. Most men know this reason. The one's that don't are the 30 year old virgins in their mom's basement.

The one thing I can say about women is when you respect them (treat them like they "want" to be treated), you don't get laid. When you treat them like a little slut, you get off.

If your a woman and I actually show respect, it means I don't see you as a potential mate. Sad truth.

Of course...I understand that you may show respect but not always give it like hand-outs...

The part that I bolded... do you mean you don't show or give respect to most women?
And I am sure most gentlemen don't know *this* reason.

The only reason why the very specific women you speak of act this way is because society conditioned them that way. They are caught to believe the "bad boy" figure is attractive...also society is also pushing for women to careless about who they sleep with and dress more provocatively. By women having to improve on being more appealing...certain men feel less and less confident...the other men take advantage of this and become disrespectful and possibly involved with other problems like trying to fit the "bad boy" character. This has extremely harmful effects towards society and sends out the wrong messages to the next generation.

"If your a woman and I actually show respect, it means I don't see you as a potential mate. Sad truth."
This is how men take advantage over women...using what society has taught women against them. Do you really want women to feel like there is no hope for them to be successful? Every single one of them can't pursue to make the world better? Women have different sort of potentials then men that shouldn't be over looked or thrown away...Also doing that also create a big problem with other groups of people...not just women...races...homosexuals...etc. Going down this road will only make everyone lose in the end including men. Please don't aim for girls who lack self respect...if anything give it back to her.

Also what would a man do if he came across a women he really liked (genuinely liked) and she doesn't appreciate or tolerate the disrespect? If he used your pick up techniques I swear to she will never talk to him again. Then he reflects on himself saying..."I can't pick up girls..."= I lost my manliness. Then the vicious cycles continues and further destroys society, simple communication, and respect.
Fire 0ak
Queen of Mercury
Fire 0ak
chainmailleman
Fire 0ak
chainmailleman
Wait a minute, my thread get's yanked after I actually cited an outside source and provided it with a link and this bullshit is still up after 2 pages? I think the Mods here are Feminazis.

Sorry to hear that. : / How do you feel about the OP? I'm curious what you have to say about it.

It's easy to generalize when feminism has a general goal.

I guess it covers a lot of ground. I would have to agree but I can understand some of the frustration that might come from people assuming a person has a specific ideology, when in reality, that is only a fraction of a person's viewpoint.
Also, i like your sig quote, mind if i add you to my friendlist? smile

If you'd actually seen his thread (unless you are a misogynist who thinks all women are filthy whores) you wouldn't be so complimentary towards the misogynist.
I'm Sorry. XD I'm pretty new to this forum so I have no idea what went on before my coming here. I added him because he had an interesting quote in his signature. If you read my posts I have been pretty fair on the thread's topic. I have no problem with feminists that stay true to the principle of equality.

Fair enough. he pretty much said that almost all women were worthless whores, lower than prostitutes because at least prostitutes charge for their sex, most women just spread them for anything with a d**k for nothing and its a waste to bother dating because its not necessary, save your money because they'll just spread them for you anyway. Of course this is coming from a pitiful excuse for a male who thinks ******** women, knocking them up, and having a plethora of kids with lots of baby mamas is the way to go.
chainmailleman

Oh no! The devastation!

Quotable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
um. if you don't identify as pro-choice, you are not a feminist and please get out of my face.
why? being a feminist means allowing a woman to do what she wants with her body.
no exceptions.

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
Graaaze
um. if you don't identify as pro-choice, you are not a feminist and please get out of my face.
why? being a feminist means allowing a woman to do what she wants with her body.
no exceptions.

That is a common misconception.

There are different types of feminism. The ideas that most "feminists" focus on is the woman is allowed to do whatever she wants with her body.

So if someone was pro-choice but was a misogynist would that make them a feminist? Also women can be misogynist themselves.
Graaaze
no exceptions.

There are different forms of feminism. The more conservative, older group of feminists didn't focus a lot of attention to issues of birth control and abortion rights. Those points came around with the later waves of the movement.

Aged Lunatic

goedril
chainmailleman

Oh no! The devastation!

Yes, I know, some of us would just have to live with the fact that a bigoted piece of trash like Chainmail doesn't want to stick his wiener in us. We'll get by. Somehow... crying
I'm going to express my theory on why the two genders are not equal, and how to fix the problem:

The first bit is referred to as the "Disposable Male" theory. I would like to clarify that I am only using it to provide insight into the formation of the different roles between the genders, not to give you a sob story about the objectification of men or anything, which is how I originally heard it.

Women have to bear a child for 9 months. There's no guarantee that she'll be able to carry the child to full term, and if she doesn't she'll have to carry another child if she wants to have one. Men however are capable of ejaculating multiple times a day if they feel so inclined, and therefor women were considered more valuable to the survival of humanity. Men took up the job of protecting the women and children, hunting, and warfare because they were more expendable (god that sounds so bad), while the women stayed at home gathering and watching after the children. This is what lead to the traditional roles assigned by society to the genders.

However, as infrastructure developed there was no longer as much of a need for men to protect women. Unfortunately we have thousands of years of social programming to get over, which is why it's taking time and effort to integrate women into our society.

My opinion is that if we want to bring about equality between the genders, as well as everyone else, we have to stop making broad generalizations about the people involved and begin considering them as individuals. For example, saying something like "Women won't sleep with you if you respect them" is a broad generalization, and it's unfair to the individual woman. We need to start recognizing the individuality of every person. Yeah, there are many biological differences between men and women, but what really separates the genders are the social constructs built around them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff