• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
IslandGinger50
Gurosin of Tyria
IslandGinger50
Gurosin of Tyria
Kaiserreich
When you're that poor, I believe the last thing on your mind would be gluing things together for carpeting.

Did you hear what else she said?

" we almost considered selling parts of our portfolio, that's how bad we had it in college. "

IF you have a stock portfolio when you are college, you are not poor, not in the least bit.

She raised her kids with the help of nannys, and she never had to worry about a budget.

The only hardship she had in her life was her cancer, and MS. And even that isn't as bad because she could afford to get that treated.

I hate voting for fake shits like her and her husband.

Check out MS !!!! You'll get a different insite !!! And, Cancer not that bad !!! Gee, what kind did you have?

If you got cancer and didn't have to worry about the money, you would feel a lot better than not knowing if you could afford it.
And say you did get treated and cured, then you would have to deal with the hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt you just created.

Hey, it's not just about the money!!! u've known people who had free treatment. it's a whole lot more than that. It's emotional, it's physical, and also very taxing on families. A lot of divorces have occured because the husband couldn't deal with it. Also, MS is a Lifetime disease with a sure guarantee of debilitation. Check it out!!! The symptoms are so varied, and they may decrease & improve & worsen again. It's scary. Everything from inability to walk to blindness. As I said, check it out!!! Things are not always about money. I guess maybe sometimes, because we don't have as much as they do, we think it isn't true!! I don't think I've ever heard it said that money can coorect all things. In fact, more often than not, it creates more problems. If you won the Lottery today, guuys, would you be one of the few "smart" people that used the money to build a better future and see it grow or --- one of the many who squander it all away and still end up with nothing? It's NOT about money!!!!

You're right, it's not about money. Neither of these twats had jobs while they were "struggling" in the poor people's shoes. Ann got to stay home with the kids while Mitt focused all his time at school, having stock to sell instead of jobs and the fantastic safety net of a rich family who laughs at them for putting themselves through this? Life was so hard for them.

You wanna know struggle? My girlfriend's pregnant, she's working one job, and I'm working full and a part time job. We're paying off the few years I went to college and s**t that we need to get before the baby's born. Hell, I may have to switch my part time to full time just so we can afford daycare! Neither of our families can provide a safety net for us, so if s**t hits the fan, we're on our own.

I may not have cancer, but there's no way in hell that you can convince me some rich idiot who played house for a few years knows what I've been going through and what I'm about to go through for the next 60 years. Hell, chances are I will get cancer. It's a shame I don't have an endless bank account so the hospital can wipe it out of my system, right?

Aged Lunatic

Old Blue Collar Joe
IslandGinger50
Wow!!! A lot of us were struggling students. Really, the family became successful because of their education. You can too!ee, she's not And, what do you really know about her family?
Also, i agree, she's NOT just like me. I haven't had to suffer with breast cancer, I haven't got MS, and I never raised five children. Gee, I think I'm pretty lucky there.
Also, how about Michele Obama's extravagant vacations with the price tag being picked up by the money WE pay to our government. I'm all for family time and allowing your children to have world experience, but .... they are also millionaires and can afford to foot a good amount of the bill rather then b;eeding the money from us.
And, when it comes to Charitable contributions, the Romneys give over 25% of their income and don't even claim it all. The Obamas less than 10%
The way i see it, once you are a millionaire Obamas (12+) or the Romneys (24+) there comes a point where it doesn't make much difference.
It doesn't define you. Yes, there are a lot of ways she may be just like anyone else.

Do you know that Warren Buffet is leaving his foryune to charity; and Bill Gates started a contract for the super rich to bequeath their fortunes.
Do you think Oprah Winfrey may be Just like you? A Billionaress, ne of the most powerful and charitable indivuals in the world.
Think about it. I think Mrs. Romney would be a good representative as First Lady. History speaks well of Jackie Kennedy, not just because of the assasination, and he was one Rich man. People
felt both were in many ways "just like us".So, drop the chip that's on your shoulder.

Did you find it funny when Bush was running for his second term a lot of people were saying "I could see myself having a beer with him", and those on the left were screaming bloody ******** murder that "We don't need a president you could have a beer with, we need a president who has experience in charge and is intellectual", but now...they try to paint Obama as a 'man you could have a beer with'? (I personally cannot imagine anyone having enough beer in their fridge to get me drunk enough to want to have a beer with that arrogant sack of s**t.)

Doesn't that old meme go back to Reagan?

Aged Lunatic

Lacey Queen of the World

His mother's, obviously! His ancestry can be tracked back to the kings of old

Citation and genealogy, pls?

Besides, if ancestry meant that much in this case, how come noone in my family's been pres? I'm in the bloodline of William the Conquerer for pete's sake...
GunsmithKitten
Old Blue Collar Joe
IslandGinger50
Wow!!! A lot of us were struggling students. Really, the family became successful because of their education. You can too!ee, she's not And, what do you really know about her family?
Also, i agree, she's NOT just like me. I haven't had to suffer with breast cancer, I haven't got MS, and I never raised five children. Gee, I think I'm pretty lucky there.
Also, how about Michele Obama's extravagant vacations with the price tag being picked up by the money WE pay to our government. I'm all for family time and allowing your children to have world experience, but .... they are also millionaires and can afford to foot a good amount of the bill rather then b;eeding the money from us.
And, when it comes to Charitable contributions, the Romneys give over 25% of their income and don't even claim it all. The Obamas less than 10%
The way i see it, once you are a millionaire Obamas (12+) or the Romneys (24+) there comes a point where it doesn't make much difference.
It doesn't define you. Yes, there are a lot of ways she may be just like anyone else.

Do you know that Warren Buffet is leaving his foryune to charity; and Bill Gates started a contract for the super rich to bequeath their fortunes.
Do you think Oprah Winfrey may be Just like you? A Billionaress, ne of the most powerful and charitable indivuals in the world.
Think about it. I think Mrs. Romney would be a good representative as First Lady. History speaks well of Jackie Kennedy, not just because of the assasination, and he was one Rich man. People
felt both were in many ways "just like us".So, drop the chip that's on your shoulder.

Did you find it funny when Bush was running for his second term a lot of people were saying "I could see myself having a beer with him", and those on the left were screaming bloody ******** murder that "We don't need a president you could have a beer with, we need a president who has experience in charge and is intellectual", but now...they try to paint Obama as a 'man you could have a beer with'? (I personally cannot imagine anyone having enough beer in their fridge to get me drunk enough to want to have a beer with that arrogant sack of s**t.)

Doesn't that old meme go back to Reagan?

It's a standard in the democrat playbook. Anyone that you can relate to who is running as a republican is obviously NOT right for the job (insinuating most Americans are flat out dumbasses who shouldn't be in charge) but any Dem running is an intellectual who you can relate to...which completely contradicts the other side.
Pretty much like Obama's running as 'poor kid' married to a 'poor wife', when reality is, neither one of them grew up deprived. Both came from at least upper middle class, with private schools and such, and Obama never once was 'neglected'.
Still love his grandpa the house ******. (His words, not mine.) Because he wanted advancements for his family, and not to stagnate.
GunsmithKitten
Lacey Queen of the World

Besides, if ancestry meant that much in this case, how come noone in my family's been pres? I'm in the bloodline of William the Conquerer for pete's sake...

It is common knowledge. It can be found in many places. Here is one:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States#Presidents_related_to_British_royalty
Many presidents are of the Blood Royal, all of them save one have it in them and they are all related. Spawns of the impure Reptilian line that stretches form the Pharaohs of Egypt to the modern day

Aged Lunatic

Lacey Queen of the World
GunsmithKitten
Lacey Queen of the World

It is common knowledge. It can be found in many places. Here is one:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States#Presidents_related_to_British_royalty
Many presidents are of the Blood Royal, all of them save one have it in them and they are all related. Spawns of the impure Reptilian line that stretches form the Pharaohs of Egypt to the modern day

So I'm a Reptilian, seeing I'm technically related to William the First?

Friendly Lunatic

Old Blue Collar Joe
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Every politician is born rich, and every politician tries to hide it

She was just a BIT too much. I seriously don't ever want to hear her speak again after this election.

I ******** hate when I hear first ladies talk at all
Just stand there and look pretty. No one voted for you, get the ******** out of power

Do all of them sound this stupid? The only ones I'm hearing lately are from Ann, is Michelle just protected because her children aren't creepy?

Nah. Michelle is into starving students and making them eat goofy s**t.
Hungry Hungry High Schoolers.

Think about it. For high school lunches, 850 calories. (Lower grades get less.)

Yet, she's forced it to where they are getting less than HALF of what they are supposed to have each day.

Quote:
The video opens with a stat from KidsHealth.org's "A Guide to Eating Healthy for Sports" that says active teens require 2000 to 5000 calories per day to adequately meet their growth and energy needs.

Now,...if the free school lunch program is to help ensure hungry children get fed at least at school, as they supposedly claim, WHY in the ******** is she starving kids?
3 times 850 is...
MachineMuse
Old Blue Collar Joe
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r

She was just a BIT too much. I seriously don't ever want to hear her speak again after this election.

I ******** hate when I hear first ladies talk at all
Just stand there and look pretty. No one voted for you, get the ******** out of power

Do all of them sound this stupid? The only ones I'm hearing lately are from Ann, is Michelle just protected because her children aren't creepy?

Nah. Michelle is into starving students and making them eat goofy s**t.
Hungry Hungry High Schoolers.

Think about it. For high school lunches, 850 calories. (Lower grades get less.)

Yet, she's forced it to where they are getting less than HALF of what they are supposed to have each day.

Quote:
The video opens with a stat from KidsHealth.org's "A Guide to Eating Healthy for Sports" that says active teens require 2000 to 5000 calories per day to adequately meet their growth and energy needs.

Now,...if the free school lunch program is to help ensure hungry children get fed at least at school, as they supposedly claim, WHY in the ******** is she starving kids?
3 times 850 is...

And I'll state it again. That is ONE meal, and a lot of the poor kids at the schools only GET one solid meal a day. Two if you count breakfast (which, for some bizarre reason, this plan doesn't allow protein served at!) and has 650 calories.
You're also ignoring the students that arrive early on the first/early buses, that are student athletes, who, many times, won't get home until nearly eight at night.
So...they can just go hungry all day? Gotcha.

Friendly Lunatic

Old Blue Collar Joe
And I'll state it again. That is ONE meal, and a lot of the poor kids at the schools only GET one solid meal a day. Two if you count breakfast (which, for some bizarre reason, this plan doesn't allow protein served at!) and has 650 calories.
You're also ignoring the students that arrive early on the first/early buses, that are student athletes, who, many times, won't get home until nearly eight at night.

so the school should feed everyone 3 meals on the off chance that their parents at home aren't feeding them

meanwhile you're a republican

I really don't get it
MachineMuse
Old Blue Collar Joe

so the school should feed everyone 3 meals on the off chance that their parents at home aren't feeding them

I really don't get it

Never said three meals. And you forget one of the basic tenets of being a conservative. Those who can are expected to do so. Those who cannot are not. Children cannot control how much their families make. Hungry children do not learn as well.
We pay taxes to see that the kids in school are fed. Those on free lunches aren't on it because mommy and daddy are bringing in 80k a year. They're on it because they are...wait for it...POOR.
Feed the kids. ******** this PC s**t of deciding to just starve kids and feed them stuff that they know they won't eat.
Two ounces of protein is an insult. My grandkids got more than that when they were younger.
And one other thing? When it comes to feeding kids? That should go beyond liberal or conservative. Hell, I'm actually shocked that most of the liberals on here are DEFENDING letting kids go hungry. That's flat out disgusting.
Rather than cut back on lunch, get more physical activities involved. Yeah, I'm old as s**t. The lunches we got were substantially larger than they get now. We didn't have an obesity problem however, because, well, we actually were physically active at school.
Now? Recess should be called time out. Even tag has been banned because 'someone loses and will be upset'.
That's part of life. Suck it up. Oh, and feed the damn kids. Lets put her and that dickwad that's defending this on the same diet as the kids. I want to see how they fare on it.

Friendly Lunatic

Old Blue Collar Joe
MachineMuse
Old Blue Collar Joe

I really don't get it

Never said three meals. And you forget one of the basic tenets of being a conservative. Those who can are expected to do so. Those who cannot are not. Children cannot control how much their families make. Hungry children do not learn as well.
We pay taxes to see that the kids in school are fed. Those on free lunches aren't on it because mommy and daddy are bringing in 80k a year. They're on it because they are...wait for it...POOR.
Feed the kids. ******** this PC s**t of deciding to just starve kids and feed them stuff that they know they won't eat.
Two ounces of protein is an insult. My grandkids got more than that when they were younger.
And one other thing? When it comes to feeding kids? That should go beyond liberal or conservative. Hell, I'm actually shocked that most of the liberals on here are DEFENDING letting kids go hungry. That's flat out disgusting.
Rather than cut back on lunch, get more physical activities involved. Yeah, I'm old as s**t. The lunches we got were substantially larger than they get now. We didn't have an obesity problem however, because, well, we actually were physically active at school.
Now? Recess should be called time out. Even tag has been banned because 'someone loses and will be upset'.
That's part of life. Suck it up. Oh, and feed the damn kids. Lets put her and that dickwad that's defending this on the same diet as the kids. I want to see how they fare on it.

so wait.

you're a reasonable conservative?

my mind is pretty much blown.

I figured from all the Obama hate you'd be kind of stupid. I guess there's an exception to every trend.

blaugh

I think it would cost a lot to be implemented on a national scale, though. This is at least a step in the right direction. Maybe 'not enough' of one, but nobody in power dares to be too radical these days.
MachineMuse
Old Blue Collar Joe
MachineMuse
Old Blue Collar Joe

I really don't get it

so wait.

you're a reasonable conservative?

my mind is pretty much blown.

I figured from all the Obama hate you'd be kind of stupid. I guess there's an exception to every trend.

blaugh

I think it would cost a lot to be implemented on a national scale, though. This is at least a step in the right direction. Maybe 'not enough' of one, but nobody in power dares to be too radical these days.

There's a lot of us out there. And school lunches, under this program, have gotten smaller, and the cost has went up. That's asinine. I despise Obama because he's an idiot. Period. He is a glory whore and has pissed off a lot of people.
I'll put it this way, and I said it during the last election cycle. Had Hilary won the democrat nod? I'd have voted for her. As it was, I did a write in.
I vote for who I think is best. Not who is what stripe of zebra.
GunsmithKitten
Lacey Queen of the World
GunsmithKitten
Lacey Queen of the World

Yes, you are, but it's dormant since you are not involved with them....or you're lying about your lineage..or you are one of them and trying to throw me off

Aged Lunatic

Lacey Queen of the World
GunsmithKitten
Lacey Queen of the World
GunsmithKitten
Lacey Queen of the World

Yes, you are, but it's dormant since you are not involved with them....or you're lying about your lineage..or you are one of them and trying to throw me off

I have to thank you, honey; next time someone on this board calls me paranoid, I can point to this conversation and say "No, THIS is paranoid".
GunsmithKitten
Lacey Queen of the World
GunsmithKitten
Lacey Queen of the World
GunsmithKitten
Lacey Queen of the World

I have to thank you, honey; next time someone on this board calls me paranoid, I can point to this conversation and say "No, THIS is paranoid".

Lesbian lizard cow! Do not uase my words in such a way. They are sacred words, and when my sacred order destroys the befouled Reptilian overlords, they will be worth your weight in gold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff