Welcome to Gaia! ::

KiraMorgaine
Did anyone see Ann Coulter's appearance on The View, where she tried to convince Whoopi Goldberg that she didn't know what it was like to be black?

Lol I just did, thanks for sharing smile
What a b***h

Obsessive Player

Wow!!! A lot of us were struggling students. Really, the family became successful because of their education. You can too!ee, she's not And, what do you really know about her family?
Also, i agree, she's NOT just like me. I haven't had to suffer with breast cancer, I haven't got MS, and I never raised five children. Gee, I think I'm pretty lucky there.
Also, how about Michele Obama's extravagant vacations with the price tag being picked up by the money WE pay to our government. I'm all for family time and allowing your children to have world experience, but .... they are also millionaires and can afford to foot a good amount of the bill rather then b;eeding the money from us.
And, when it comes to Charitable contributions, the Romneys give over 25% of their income and don't even claim it all. The Obamas less than 10%
The way i see it, once you are a millionaire Obamas (12+) or the Romneys (24+) there comes a point where it doesn't make much difference.
It doesn't define you. Yes, there are a lot of ways she may be just like anyone else.

Do you know that Warren Buffet is leaving his foryune to charity; and Bill Gates started a contract for the super rich to bequeath their fortunes.
Do you think Oprah Winfrey may be Just like you? A Billionaress, ne of the most powerful and charitable indivuals in the world.
Think about it. I think Mrs. Romney would be a good representative as First Lady. History speaks well of Jackie Kennedy, not just because of the assasination, and he was one Rich man. People
felt both were in many ways "just like us".So, drop the chip that's on your shoulder.
IslandGinger50
Wow!!! A lot of us were struggling students. Really, the family became successful because of their education. You can too!ee, she's not And, what do you really know about her family?
Also, i agree, she's NOT just like me. I haven't had to suffer with breast cancer, I haven't got MS, and I never raised five children. Gee, I think I'm pretty lucky there.
Also, how about Michele Obama's extravagant vacations with the price tag being picked up by the money WE pay to our government. I'm all for family time and allowing your children to have world experience, but .... they are also millionaires and can afford to foot a good amount of the bill rather then b;eeding the money from us.
And, when it comes to Charitable contributions, the Romneys give over 25% of their income and don't even claim it all. The Obamas less than 10%
The way i see it, once you are a millionaire Obamas (12+) or the Romneys (24+) there comes a point where it doesn't make much difference.
It doesn't define you. Yes, there are a lot of ways she may be just like anyone else.

Do you know that Warren Buffet is leaving his foryune to charity; and Bill Gates started a contract for the super rich to bequeath their fortunes.
Do you think Oprah Winfrey may be Just like you? A Billionaress, ne of the most powerful and charitable indivuals in the world.
Think about it. I think Mrs. Romney would be a good representative as First Lady. History speaks well of Jackie Kennedy, not just because of the assasination, and he was one Rich man. People
felt both were in many ways "just like us".So, drop the chip that's on your shoulder.

Did you find it funny when Bush was running for his second term a lot of people were saying "I could see myself having a beer with him", and those on the left were screaming bloody ******** murder that "We don't need a president you could have a beer with, we need a president who has experience in charge and is intellectual", but now...they try to paint Obama as a 'man you could have a beer with'? (I personally cannot imagine anyone having enough beer in their fridge to get me drunk enough to want to have a beer with that arrogant sack of s**t.)

Obsessive Player

Gurosin of Tyria
Kaiserreich
When you're that poor, I believe the last thing on your mind would be gluing things together for carpeting.

Did you hear what else she said?

" we almost considered selling parts of our portfolio, that's how bad we had it in college. "

IF you have a stock portfolio when you are college, you are not poor, not in the least bit.

She raised her kids with the help of nannys, and she never had to worry about a budget.

The only hardship she had in her life was her cancer, and MS. And even that isn't as bad because she could afford to get that treated.

I hate voting for fake shits like her and her husband.

Check out MS !!!! You'll get a different insite !!! And, Cancer not that bad !!! Gee, what kind did you have?

Obsessive Player

Old Blue Collar Joe
IslandGinger50

Did you find it funny when Bush was running for his second term a lot of people were saying "I could see myself having a beer with him", and those on the left were screaming bloody ******** murder that "We don't need a president you could have a beer with, we need a president who has experience in charge and is intellectual", but now...they try to paint Obama as a 'man you could have a beer with'? (I personally cannot imagine anyone having enough beer in their fridge to get me drunk enough to want to have a beer with that arrogant sack of s**t.)
Not even his OWN REcipe !!! yeah, make me laugh!!! Good for you Joe!!!!

Adored Admirer

God, woman, you're becoming the next God the Holy Father.

I don't care about the political bullshit or whether or not people can relate with others.

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
She just rubs me the wrong way, but besides that I try to ignore her and her husband.

Aged Member

IslandGinger50
Gurosin of Tyria
Kaiserreich
When you're that poor, I believe the last thing on your mind would be gluing things together for carpeting.

" we almost considered selling parts of our portfolio, that's how bad we had it in college. "

IF you have a stock portfolio when you are college, you are not poor, not in the least bit.

She raised her kids with the help of nannys, and she never had to worry about a budget.

The only hardship she had in her life was her cancer, and MS. And even that isn't as bad because she could afford to get that treated.

Check out MS !!!! You'll get a different insite !!! And, Cancer not that bad !!! Gee, what kind did you have?

If you got cancer and didn't have to worry about the money, you would feel a lot better than not knowing if you could afford it.
And say you did get treated and cured, then you would have to deal with the hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt you just created.

Aged Member

Old Blue Collar Joe
IslandGinger50

You sound like every single dumb sack of s**t redneck truck driver that comes to my shop.
Regans d**k in your mouth, and Bushes d**k in either hand.
Gurosin of Tyria
Old Blue Collar Joe
IslandGinger50

You sound like every single dumb sack of s**t redneck truck driver that comes to my shop.

Awww....did the Obamanaut get upset cuz someone isn't swooning over their pet retard? Poor widdle wiberal.

Aged Member

Old Blue Collar Joe
Gurosin of Tyria
Old Blue Collar Joe
IslandGinger50

Awww....did the Obamanaut get upset cuz someone isn't swooning over their pet retard? Poor widdle wiberal.

You should re-name yourself to Old Racist Joe.

I have never seen so many red-neck dipshits disrespect a president like they do with President Obama.

At least call him Mr. Obama, you don't have to call him a sack of s**t.

Even if Obama invented a blow-job robot and gave it to everyone, there would still be idiots like you who will say " God damn that ******, my free government b*****b robot stopped working after 6 years, he is the worst president ever".

TROLOLOLOLOL go back to listening to that bloated whale Rush Limbaugh
Gurosin of Tyria
Old Blue Collar Joe
Gurosin of Tyria
Old Blue Collar Joe
IslandGinger50

You should re-name yourself to Old Racist Joe.

I have never seen so many red-neck dipshits disrespect a president like they do with President Obama.

At least call him Mr. Obama, you don't have to call him a sack of s**t.

Even if Obama invented a blow-job robot and gave it to everyone, there would still be idiots like you who will say " God damn that ******, my free government b*****b robot stopped working after 6 years, he is the worst president ever".

TROLOLOLOLOL go back to listening to that bloated whale Rush Limbaugh

Show me a racist comment einstein. I only say 'Mr' to folks I respect, and that lying sack of s**t ain't one.
Also don't listen to Limbaugh, although your description of him is pretty spot on.
You must not remember the Bush years in office, do ya? The level of disrespect was pretty much the same as now. Only difference is, now it's a whole new sack of lying s**t.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
IslandGinger50

Party-lining never gets old. I love the juxtaposition of Romney's ailments with Obama's vacation prices. Who can argue with something that sound? rolleyes

Obsessive Player

Gurosin of Tyria
IslandGinger50
Gurosin of Tyria
Kaiserreich

If you got cancer and didn't have to worry about the money, you would feel a lot better than not knowing if you could afford it.
And say you did get treated and cured, then you would have to deal with the hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt you just created.

Hey, it's not just about the money!!! u've known people who had free treatment. it's a whole lot more than that. It's emotional, it's physical, and also very taxing on families. A lot of divorces have occured because the husband couldn't deal with it. Also, MS is a Lifetime disease with a sure guarantee of debilitation. Check it out!!! The symptoms are so varied, and they may decrease & improve & worsen again. It's scary. Everything from inability to walk to blindness. As I said, check it out!!! Things are not always about money. I guess maybe sometimes, because we don't have as much as they do, we think it isn't true!! I don't think I've ever heard it said that money can coorect all things. In fact, more often than not, it creates more problems. If you won the Lottery today, guuys, would you be one of the few "smart" people that used the money to build a better future and see it grow or --- one of the many who squander it all away and still end up with nothing? It's NOT about money!!!!
Old Blue Collar Joe
Quote:
The video opens with a stat from KidsHealth.org's "A Guide to Eating Healthy for Sports" that says active teens require 2000 to 5000 calories per day to adequately meet their growth and energy needs.

God bless America.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces