Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Major Lima Charlie
Uh, Joe, 2000 calories a day is normal for, y'know, active folks. Sitting in classrooms 8 hours a day isn't really the same as manual labor. 1400 calories is generous for a school aged person. 850 calories for a single meal is ******** absurd.

That's what I was thinking, pretty much. That many calories for lunch is actually too much, in my opinion, teen or not. cat_sweatdrop

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
On-topic, though, yeah, I agree with you: Ann Romney is so out of touch with real hardship that she can't even see reality from where she is standing.

People like her make me sick to my stomach and make me really, really have to reign back on the urge to punch someone. People who act as they do are the very reason the rich, spoiled a*****e stereotype is alive and well.

Why is it that the majority of people who have never had any real trials in their lives are the very ones who whine the most?

She's vile. He's a p***k. A real match made in heaven.

Dapper Reveler

I would think of it as kind of dumb, first off there is no reason not to be proud of new money, secondly being poor gives you an excuse to be corrupt.
rizuhbull
Old Blue Collar Joe
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r

She was just a BIT too much. I seriously don't ever want to hear her speak again after this election.

I ******** hate when I hear first ladies talk at all
Just stand there and look pretty. No one voted for you, get the ******** out of power

Do all of them sound this stupid? The only ones I'm hearing lately are from Ann, is Michelle just protected because her children aren't creepy?

Nah. Michelle is into starving students and making them eat goofy s**t.
Hungry Hungry High Schoolers.

Think about it. For high school lunches, 850 calories. (Lower grades get less.)

Yet, she's forced it to where they are getting less than HALF of what they are supposed to have each day.

Quote:
The video opens with a stat from KidsHealth.org's "A Guide to Eating Healthy for Sports" that says active teens require 2000 to 5000 calories per day to adequately meet their growth and energy needs.

Now,...if the free school lunch program is to help ensure hungry children get fed at least at school, as they supposedly claim, WHY in the ******** is she starving kids?
As many fruits and vegetables as you want, along with kids throwing out more food than ever before translates into "Michelle is starving our children!" in what universe? What kind of bizzaro world do you live in, sir? You're awfully quiet regarding the 'we are hungry' video as well. Yet I'm pretty sure you were one crying indoctrination when a similar situation occurred a couple years ago. It goes to show how much koolaid you drink.

They don't get 'as many fruits and vegetables as they want', and the entire purpose, that we've heard about the 'free lunch' programs since my kids were in school was 'we have to insure that children get at least one good meal a day and don't go home hungry'.
And my stance on welfare hasn't exactly been unknown. I may despise it, but it is a necessity. As far as the 'feed the world' s**t? After we get our house in order.

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Every politician is born rich, and every politician tries to hide it

She was just a BIT too much. I seriously don't ever want to hear her speak again after this election.

Just stand there and look pretty. No one voted for you, get the ******** out of power

Do all of them sound this stupid? The only ones I'm hearing lately are from Ann, is Michelle just protected because her children aren't creepy?

They all pick up a cause. Michelle Obama has obesity, Reagan's wife had drugs, they all control s**t

They can't go out and get a "Real Job" so they need something to occupy themselves with.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
[ Insert name Here ]
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Every politician is born rich, and every politician tries to hide it

They all pick up a cause. Michelle Obama has obesity, Reagan's wife had drugs, they all control s**t

They can't go out and get a "Real Job" so they need something to occupy themselves with.

Then get a hobby

Don't try to control the nation just because you're husband has power

Chatty Raider

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
RadiantFlare
On-topic, though, yeah, I agree with you: Ann Romney is so out of touch with real hardship that she can't even see reality from where she is standing.

People like her make me sick to my stomach and make me really, really have to reign back on the urge to punch someone. People who act as they do are the very reason the rich, spoiled a*****e stereotype is alive and well.

Why is it that the majority of people who have never had any real trials in their lives are the very ones who whine the most?

Had a post, deleted it, because this is exactly how I feel.

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't find it insulting. I find it humorous.
I'm going to be a welfare boy soon, and I'm going to apply for food stamps. I work hard, but I can't get enough hours at my job... And even if I worked forty a week, I'd still be unable to move out and feed myself. Her life is nothing like mine, and so she will never understand. From her perspective, though, she does understand, and that's fine. Someone should just nicely explain she doesn't understand the fear of starvation, or homelessness. I can't afford the gas to go to stores to pick up carpet samples. I also can't afford the cost of carpet samples.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
RadiantFlare

The Dark Knight Vael

Every single successful, high politician is like that
Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise

Lovey-girly's Fangirl

Invisible Seeker

38,315 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Every single successful, high politician is like that
Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise

It frustrates and upsets me how true this statement is.

For all my ranting about humanity (oh, the hours and energy I have devoted to such rants...) it deeply bothers me how many people in the world are going without the barest of necessities while others have more than they know to be grateful with. Then, to further rub salt in the wound, they go around acting and talking as if they DO understand how hard life is.

It's literally impossible to truly and fully, deeply and completely, understand being without something until a person is without it. Just mouthing off about how hard your life is does NOT make your life hard. It just further alienates people around you; plus, at least to me, it makes my urge to smack come on hard and fast. How about, if you have had it sooooOooooOOOOOooo bad in life, you turn around and use your money and resources to actually, oh, I don't know...HELP others out?

Stop telling me how you understand, how you really care about people and SHOW me. There's a huge, huge difference and I don't think a lot of people get it.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Another reason for me to default to Obama.

I'm not even in college, and I'd murder a Wall Street banker to have stocks that I could casually sell off. emotion_donotwant ******** this woman in the a** for making the average American's struggle look like a joke.

"Oh, don't worry, Dearest, they don't need tax breaks! They can glue carpet squares together, like we did, for those rowdy college years! Weren't we droll?" emotion_awesome
"Were we! Come along, Hon. We must make the servants pack so we're ready to leave when my latest tax-free investments are wired back into the country." emotion_awesome

*gunshots fired*
Oh dear. It appears your first class tickets will have to be refunded into a charity that could feed starving Africans for a year...
I think I might already be biased considering I don't like Mitt Romney to begin with so hearing his wife talk makes me want to strangle myself. But as far as her claiming that she understands what it's like to struggle...bullshit.

First of all, in her position I'm surprised that she hasn't really even tried hiding the fact that she wasn't really ever struggling at any point in her life.

Second, does she even understand the meaning of struggle or hardships? Her husband is running for president for ******** sake, that alone automatically means your family has money.

I can't stand when people act like they understand things they clearly don't, things they've never experienced. It's a slap in the face to me personally.

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
I still don't see what the appeal is in Romney, pretty sure 99% of it is just hate for what little people know about Obama. You're right, it's clear both of them have no idea how to favor anyone but the high class.

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Someone gifted me something on my wish list. Thanks to whomever it was. It was touching.
Romney is from the ruling bloodline, the same impurity which bore Barack Obama, The Bushes, and the House of Windsor. None of your votes matter, because the so-called Electoral college( really the Illumnati) will choose a person of the Impure Bloodline. What Ann Romney says is unimportant. fpr she and every 1st lady are a puppet of the Annunaki!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff