• Member 100
Blood Valkyrie
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Blood Valkyrie
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Every politician is born rich, and every politician tries to hide it

Abraham Lincoln?

In recent history, I should clarify
It was different when the US was just another country, rather than the most powerful in the world

We have that much power?

More than any other country

Hell, most of Europe got tothether, and we're still more influential than the EU
Major Lima Charlie
Old Blue Collar Joe
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r

She was just a BIT too much. I seriously don't ever want to hear her speak again after this election.

I ******** hate when I hear first ladies talk at all
Just stand there and look pretty. No one voted for you, get the ******** out of power

Do all of them sound this stupid? The only ones I'm hearing lately are from Ann, is Michelle just protected because her children aren't creepy?

Nah. Michelle is into starving students and making them eat goofy s**t.
Hungry Hungry High Schoolers.

Think about it. For high school lunches, 850 calories. (Lower grades get less.)

Yet, she's forced it to where they are getting less than HALF of what they are supposed to have each day.

Quote:
The video opens with a stat from KidsHealth.org's "A Guide to Eating Healthy for Sports" that says active teens require 2000 to 5000 calories per day to adequately meet their growth and energy needs.

Now,...if the free school lunch program is to help ensure hungry children get fed at least at school, as they supposedly claim, WHY in the ******** is she starving kids?
Uh, Joe, 2000 calories a day is normal for, y'know, active folks. Sitting in classrooms 8 hours a day isn't really the same as manual labor. 1400 calories is generous for a school aged person. 850 calories for a single meal is ******** absurd.

You're ignoring what was said by the kidshealth.org? Active teens was also a key point in my comment.
Buy you also completely ignored my question about, we were supposed to be trying to make sure none of the kids go home hungry, in case they had no food at home. But...now it's good to do that? (As well as the fact that, somehow, with drastic reductions in lunches, the cost goes up.)
If she shops at Wal-Mart, has basic car insurance/rides the bus, has no healthcare insurance, and isn't a millionaire, then I'd say she's living the typical American lifestyle.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
The obvious over-compensation shows just how poor a liar she is. These are despicable people, whatever their purported competencies may be.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What kind of poor person glues carpet samples together?!

Greedy Consumer

Old Blue Collar Joe
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty

She was just a BIT too much. I seriously don't ever want to hear her speak again after this election.

Just stand there and look pretty. No one voted for you, get the ******** out of power

Do all of them sound this stupid? The only ones I'm hearing lately are from Ann, is Michelle just protected because her children aren't creepy?

Yet, she's forced it to where they are getting less than HALF of what they are supposed to have each day.

Quote:
The video opens with a stat from KidsHealth.org's "A Guide to Eating Healthy for Sports" that says active teens require 2000 to 5000 calories per day to adequately meet their growth and energy needs.

Now,...if the free school lunch program is to help ensure hungry children get fed at least at school, as they supposedly claim, WHY in the ******** is she starving kids?
... cuz then they wouldnt be hungry hungry highschoolers? XD

Greedy Consumer

Phallic Wonderland
i know, thought they would sew or staple them.

Fanatical Zealot

No to mention she's cutting out protein, and that's bullshit.

Even if you think people could do with less, no reason to cut out protein.

Seriously, I've had enough of this I think vegetarian and vegan crap is good crap.

You want kids to be healthier, include a multivitamin with every meal, don't give me this pseudo-science.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Old Blue Collar Joe

Quote:

I don't think that 850 calories for one meal is that bad.

Anyway, yeah, not really a fan of Ann Romney. If she really believes everything that comes out of her mouth, she must be pretty deluded. She seems to think that every American lives like her family does and grew up like she and Mitt did. They had to sell their stock to "get by"? Yeah, most poor Americans don't have stock to sell, they can't really relate to the "hardship" of having to sell the stocks their parents bought them to get by. Not to mention that they both had rich parents, a support network, a safety net. If they couldn't pay their rent one month, their parents probably would've helped them out. Most people don't have that level of support. She's also said a ton of other things in other speeches that I'm not a fan of. Something else that annoys me is that she tries to get women to like her husband by talking about what a sweetheart and a great husband he is, ooooh, she met him at a high school dance, he's so darn likable, how could a woman NOT want him for President? cat_rolleyes Condescending, much? Ann Romney is oblivious to her privilege, she doesn't seem to realize that, while she did work hard, she also did have advantages that few others have. To act like anyone can reach her level of status with the same amount of work is just ignorant.

But, as annoying as I find Ann Romney, she's not going to play a part in my decision. Unless she has evil mind control powers and Mitt Romney is just her puppet, but I have no evidence of that. And if that turned out to be true, I'd be far more concerned that someone has evil mind control powers than I would be about the election.

Hallowed Smoker

Phallic Wonderland

Sounds like an art project. I'd make a carpet mosaic in my apartment if the landlord would let me.

But I'm an evil art school genius.
Old Blue Collar Joe
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Quote:

As many fruits and vegetables as you want, along with kids throwing out more food than ever before translates into "Michelle is starving our children!" in what universe? What kind of bizzaro world do you live in, sir? You're awfully quiet regarding the 'we are hungry' video as well. Yet I'm pretty sure you were one crying indoctrination when a similar situation occurred a couple years ago. It goes to show how much koolaid you drink.
When you're that poor, I believe the last thing on your mind would be gluing things together for carpeting.

Aged Member

Old Blue Collar Joe
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty
i S o m m e r
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Quote:

She isn't starving kids you dumb ********.
Kids are throwing away almost half of their lunches.

And kids are allowed to have as many fruits and vegetables as they want.

This isn't an issue about starving kids, its a dirty political jab at the first lady.

You have to be pretty closed-minded to think that Mrs Obama is doing something bad by making our kids eat healthy.

School lunches have always sucked, and its free food that is actually good for you.

Aged Member

Kaiserreich
When you're that poor, I believe the last thing on your mind would be gluing things together for carpeting.

Did you hear what else she said?

" we almost considered selling parts of our portfolio, that's how bad we had it in college. "

IF you have a stock portfolio when you are college, you are not poor, not in the least bit.

She raised her kids with the help of nannys, and she never had to worry about a budget.

The only hardship she had in her life was her cancer, and MS. And even that isn't as bad because she could afford to get that treated.

I hate voting for fake shits like her and her husband.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff