Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think you wake up knowing it's the day you're going to die?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

really i don't know, but i think yes, i feel if something happend, i have prophetical dreams and misgivings
I think sometimes people do know. Though, not always with freak accidents. I have witnessed older people acting funny before they passed away. it just made me feel like they knew it was going to happen. For people who die in freak accidents, they may get the feeling before hand of, not to go something might happen. I'm sure all of us felt that instinctual warning of to avoid some place.
I feel like I'm going to die when I'm 17 or 18. Somewhere between there.
Possible, sure.

Likely, No.

Most people aren't in tune enough with themselves to notice such a thing, even if it were to occur.
I'm sure there is an uneasy feeling, which you don't realize is bad until you die.
I dont know if i will know if Im gonna die that day but I'll get a feeling. I might know what the feeling is tryign to tell me but still. I would want to tryt o do something to prevent the things happening in the nearfuture but that conflicts with fate. not a good thing to do.
You didn't see me.

I was never here. ninja
I saw something on Montel about this Sylvia Brown was on... She said some people do get vission of a pre-death sequence... but not everyone... I only trust her cause shes christian xp But she could be wrong....
I've woken up with weird feelingsbefore, or known people who had weird feelings comming from certain situations and then finding out what happened.
My friends friend and her brother were driving on the highway and saw that there had been a car accident.
For some reason, both of them started feeling really sad, and hoped for the best. Hoped that whoever was in the wreck had survived. They felt really weird about it and when they got to their destination, they found out later the wreck had involved some friends they were going to meet up with that evening.

So maybe. Maybe some weird, vibe or wave thing happens around death. Who knows?

I had no idea or any weird feelings the day my best friends brother died.
Or knew anythign was going on when my Grandmother died. So who knows?

Demonic Pumpkin

9,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
i think it's possible that you might have a weird feeling if anything, but not the precise feeling that "hey...i'm gonna die" or even the feeling that you were in danger. i don't think that it would be like in the movies, where you start sweating profucely and get really nervous and then look at one of the other starring cast members and say "THE PLANE IS GOING TO CRASH, THE PLANE IS GOING TO CRASH".
i think i will have a feeling but not know what the feeling is about till it happens
I've had bad feelings and known that OTHER people were going to die. :/

I've also had bad feelings about other things, and later those things happened (like a few times where I've ALMOST died, or 9/11).

None involving my death, though, since I'm still alive.
im sure i probably have like a feeling or something beacuse i've always sense when something bad is going to happen to me...but to know for a fact, that im gonna die that day, No stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff