• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Keltoi Samurai
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai
False Dichotomy
Keltoi Samurai
False Dichotomy
Pretty sure that whole thing started with monocled, pith hat wearing Brits traveling the world for the next biggest thing they could kill because they were rich and became bored with merely sitting in their studies, next to a large fireplace, stroking their handlebar mustaches while blowing smoke rings, and mumbling phrases like, "I SAY!" and, "INDUBITABLY!"

you mean such as this chap?
Needs more mustache. Think Teddy Roosevelt, but more British.

the British couldn't handle a Teddy Roosevelt.

Hell, those islands of theirs couldn't even handle the man's mustache.

Australia might be able to handle him, as long as we're talking about the land itself and all it's many horrors. the people, not so much.

We're talking about a man who took a bullet to the chest on his way to a speech, and still gave his speech, like nothing happened. Only mentioning it to the audience, like casual conversation. Hell, he even carried the bullet to his grave, some 20 or so years later.

The most horrifying horror in all of Australia, couldn't tie the man's shoes. Even Chuck Norris would sweat, in his presence.

"I don't know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot; but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose."

just thrown out there, casual as can be, almost like he was telling them what he had for lunch

They just don't make presidents like they used to...
Restoring the balance of nature through murder. What an American sentiment.
Agent Borealis
x-Garethp-x
I don't understand Americans and their hunting. Why would they do that? What kind of sick twisted b*****d makes a sport of killing things? Who takes pleasure out of that? AND WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL???

For ******** sake...

It IS perfectly normal. Do you think humans are some perfect moral creature? Killing is a part of our nature, our history and is an instinct. Same goes for almost every other organism in existence.

Something being natural does not automatically make it right or good.
Antibiotics and vaccinations are wholly unnatural, but I don't think anyone could successfully argue that those things are bad.

Fanatical Zealot

Telor II

It's the way nature intended.
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II

Nature does not have intentions.

Fanatical Zealot

Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II

Then why did it create a wolf?

I mean will all it's awesome power I'm sure it could have not done it if it felt like it.
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II

I mean will all it's awesome power I'm sure it could have not done it if it felt like it.

You're talking about nature as if it's a thing that can make decisions. I think that's sort of a strange thing to do.

Fanatical Zealot

Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II

You're talking about nature as if it's a thing that can make decisions. I think that's sort of a strange thing to do.

Idk, I mean, who's to say it doesn't make decisions?

I mean, what evidence is there that it's not making decisions?

Of all the random things that could happen, this happened.

How does that make any sense; the heavy specialization of life and self repeating chemicals?

How does that make any sense?
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II

How does that make any sense; the heavy specialization of life and self repeating chemicals?

sweatdrop
The world behaves exactly the way it would if there was no intelligence guiding it. Every event has traceable causes that make perfect sense when understood.
You can believe that undefinable thing you call nature has a will if it makes you feel better, but it makes way more sense to not believe in magic. And I think you know that.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
x-Garethp-x
I don't understand Americans and their hunting. Why would they do that? What kind of sick twisted b*****d makes a sport of killing things? Who takes pleasure out of that? AND WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL???

For ******** sake...

Yeah, some people who hunt do so because they have no access to regular stores and must hunt for food. Also, you say "Americans" as if no other country hunts animals. Hunting has been around forever and it's not going to go away because a few people whine about a couple of deer dying
Queen Shining Heaven
x-Garethp-x

For ******** sake...

Yeah, some people who hunt do so because they have no access to regular stores and must hunt for food. Also, you say "Americans" as if no other country hunts animals. Hunting has been around forever and it's not going to go away because a few people whine about a couple of deer dying

He said that hunting for sport is ******** up. Cause it is.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Telor II
Queen Shining Heaven
x-Garethp-x

For ******** sake...

Why is it ******** up? In a surplus population, killing excess animals can be beneficial to the overall health of the populartion
Queen Shining Heaven
Telor II
Queen Shining Heaven
x-Garethp-x

For ******** sake...

Why is it ******** up? In a surplus population, killing excess animals can be beneficial to the overall health of the populartion

If that's why you're doing it then it's not for sport, is it.
Enjoying the death of things is ******** up.

Fanatical Zealot

Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II

sweatdrop
The world behaves exactly the way it would if there was no intelligence guiding it. Every event has traceable causes that make perfect sense when understood.
You can believe that undefinable thing you call nature has a will if it makes you feel better, but it makes way more sense to not believe in magic. And I think you know that.

There's nothing to suggest nature doesn't have some kind of outside influence. Magic would imply it being impossible; since it's obvious there's probs stuff outside of nature, I mean, that's a silly assertion as well.

I mean, when you think about it, vaccines are natural; after it, they were created in nature. If your notion is that there is no will defining our activities than everything was meant to be this way since the first atoms exploded, suggesting there is no way to change events if all things have traceable causes.

And I mean, intelligence or not, nature could do whatever it wanted but it did this; kind of crazy when you think about it. xp
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II
Suicidesoldier#1
Telor II

sweatdrop

There's nothing to suggest nature doesn't have some kind of outside influence. Magic would imply it being impossible; since it's obvious there's probs stuff outside of nature, I mean, that's a silly assertion as well.

I mean, when you think about it, vaccines are natural; after it, they were created in nature. If your notion is that there is no will defining our activities than everything was meant to be this way since the first atoms exploded, suggesting there is no way to change events if all things have traceable causes.

And I mean, intelligence or not, nature could do whatever it wanted but it did this; kind of crazy when you think about it. xp

How in the world is it obvious that something exists outside of nature?

Vaccines were created via laboratory processes. Normally when something comes about from human intervention it is considered to be no longer natural.
I don't think that the origins of the matter that makes up our bodies has much to do with how we act. I think it's silly to say otherwise.
And the notion of fate is also weird to me. Fate implies a plan, which requires a planner.

What definition of nature are you talking about, man? Do you think the trees are conspiring against you?
If the animals that make up part of nature had a say in it, I think they'd much prefer a natural order in which they don't have to either constantly watch out for murderers, or head out every day to commit murder. Just to live.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff