Welcome to Gaia! ::

just make it so we don't need hunting licenses for certain animals in certain areas. i'd go ******** kill something right now.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
logan the god of candy
just make it so we don't need hunting licenses for certain animals in certain areas. i'd go ******** kill something right now.

******** right! I'd go jihad some furry or feathered creature off the planet!
zosh
in particular, deer hunters? Ya know, have the department of fish&game, wildlife conservationists issue out more tags every year?

In case you didn't know, 1,500,000 deer were hit by cars last year, causing over a billion dollars in damage, and costing thousands of human lives.

Native North American predators are not reducing numbers nearly as much as they are increasing.

Some highways have barriers that prevent wildlife from crossing, but it is very expensive, requires maintenance, and just is not the way to go. to cover the entire United States interstate system...

Hunters serve a purpose, they protect, conserve, and restore nature, undo the imbalance man has placed on this planet.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/aarr413/wallpaper-2533258.jpg
Imagine if someone would start hunting humans because our numbers are increasing too much. That would cause an outcry.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
The20
zosh
in particular, deer hunters? Ya know, have the department of fish&game, wildlife conservationists issue out more tags every year?

In case you didn't know, 1,500,000 deer were hit by cars last year, causing over a billion dollars in damage, and costing thousands of human lives.

Native North American predators are not reducing numbers nearly as much as they are increasing.

Some highways have barriers that prevent wildlife from crossing, but it is very expensive, requires maintenance, and just is not the way to go. to cover the entire United States interstate system...

Hunters serve a purpose, they protect, conserve, and restore nature, undo the imbalance man has placed on this planet.

Imagine if someone would start hunting humans because our numbers are increasing too much. That would cause an outcry.

Well, we could make a moral use of that concept, though.

Instead of imprisoning and injection killing death row inmates, we could just impliment a bounty system. It'd be like an urban deer hunt. But for convicted murderers. Thin the overpopulation, for pennies on the dollar.

I'd be a bounty hunter, for sure!
hunting is over regulated right now. The fact that a person can blow $3000 on firearms and spend a fortune on gas and other equipment to get out to the hunting site, and still have not only a tremendous chance of failure, but still have to cope with hunting regulations on when, where, what and whether or not you "win the lotto" permitting you to hunt, plus fees? The anti-hunting community are assholes.
black_wing_angel
logan the god of candy

******** right! I'd go jihad some furry or feathered creature off the planet!

hey, i could use some food and maybe a few deer skin blankets.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
x-Garethp-x
I don't understand Americans and their hunting. Why would they do that? What kind of sick twisted b*****d makes a sport of killing things? Who takes pleasure out of that? AND WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL???

For ******** sake...

The killing itself isn't what's so appealing, otherwise more people would just get jobs in slaughterhouses.
No, it's just being in nature, following tracks, etc.
I suggest buying the 1911 edition boy scouts manual. Basically, boy scouting used to be all the fun of hunting, minus the actual killing.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
The20
zosh

Yes, godforbid we should have a reason for killing one another that makes sense.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
False Dichotomy
Kappa Pii
x-Garethp-x
I don't understand Americans and their hunting. Why would they do that? What kind of sick twisted b*****d makes a sport of killing things? Who takes pleasure out of that? AND WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL???

For ******** sake...

we're accustomed to it, it's not a big shock to us people go out on certain seasons to hunt. hunting is a sport apparently and as far as I know only people down south hunt animals for fun, it's sometimes used as a right of passage (?) where a boy becomes a MAN. so i have heard. you don't hear very much about it. but i'm pretty sure we are not the only country that goes out to hunt animals as trophies
Pretty sure that whole thing started with monocled, pith hat wearing Brits traveling the world for the next biggest thing they could kill because they were rich and became bored with merely sitting in their studies, next to a large fireplace, stroking their handlebar mustaches while blowing smoke rings, and mumbling phrases like, "I SAY!" and, "INDUBITABLY!"

you mean such as this chap?

Shameless Mystic

Keltoi Samurai
False Dichotomy
Kappa Pii
x-Garethp-x

For ******** sake...

we're accustomed to it, it's not a big shock to us people go out on certain seasons to hunt. hunting is a sport apparently and as far as I know only people down south hunt animals for fun, it's sometimes used as a right of passage (?) where a boy becomes a MAN. so i have heard. you don't hear very much about it. but i'm pretty sure we are not the only country that goes out to hunt animals as trophies
Pretty sure that whole thing started with monocled, pith hat wearing Brits traveling the world for the next biggest thing they could kill because they were rich and became bored with merely sitting in their studies, next to a large fireplace, stroking their handlebar mustaches while blowing smoke rings, and mumbling phrases like, "I SAY!" and, "INDUBITABLY!"

Needs more mustache. Think Teddy Roosevelt, but more British.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
False Dichotomy
Keltoi Samurai
False Dichotomy
Kappa Pii
x-Garethp-x

For ******** sake...

the British couldn't handle a Teddy Roosevelt.

Hell, those islands of theirs couldn't even handle the man's mustache.

Australia might be able to handle him, as long as we're talking about the land itself and all it's many horrors. the people, not so much.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
False Dichotomy
Keltoi Samurai
False Dichotomy
Kappa Pii
x-Garethp-x

For ******** sake...

I say! Bully, old man! Bully, indeed!

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Keltoi Samurai
False Dichotomy
Keltoi Samurai
False Dichotomy
Kappa Pii
x-Garethp-x

For ******** sake...

Australia might be able to handle him, as long as we're talking about the land itself and all it's many horrors. the people, not so much.

We're talking about a man who took a bullet to the chest on his way to a speech, and still gave his speech, like nothing happened. Only mentioning it to the audience, like casual conversation. Hell, he even carried the bullet to his grave, some 20 or so years later.

The most horrifying horror in all of Australia, couldn't tie the man's shoes. Even Chuck Norris would sweat, in his presence.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai
False Dichotomy
Keltoi Samurai
False Dichotomy

We're talking about a man who took a bullet to the chest on his way to a speech, and still gave his speech, like nothing happened. Only mentioning it to the audience, like casual conversation. Hell, he even carried the bullet to his grave, some 20 or so years later.

The most horrifying horror in all of Australia, couldn't tie the man's shoes. Even Chuck Norris would sweat, in his presence.

"I don't know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot; but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose."

just thrown out there, casual as can be, almost like he was telling them what he had for lunch

Distinct Poster

x-Garethp-x

For ******** sake...
Killing things is normal, it's mounting and stuffing a ******** animal cadaver in your house that's ******** up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff