Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do you

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

School is like jail to me. I'm forced to show up on time, 5 days of the week out of 7. just that is unfair. Then during thoses 5 days, I'm forced to sit and listen to stupid assholes who think they know what they're doing, rant and rave and be stupid. It's honestly driving me insane. It's not a fun place to be. Not when you're ridiculed because you have no money, and not when it's people who do that ridiculing who go there, along with you everyday. Plus, I get 6 hours of homework everynight. sounds fun eh?
i hate school because of the people stare
Shuhei
i hate school because of the people stare

same here.... and the teachers...
I like to learn new things, but i do have to agree with you that it can be very boring. I also like to see my friends. For some strange reason i feel 'at home' when i am at school. So to answer you question, Yes i like school because i do like to learn. biggrin User Image
I personally don't mind school at all, and I like it a lot actually (well some parts of it). Though when I usually come back from a long vacation such as Christmas break, I usually dread going back of course but then once you come back, you get back into the kick of things. Heck, I had a snowday today, so in a way, it relieves stress for me and I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. I don't like going back to school that much, but if I have to, I have to.

And there are many children out there especially after the tsunami, who just want to go back to school. While most of us here are dreading to come back after a nice long vacation. So we're pretty damn lucky that we can actually still go to school and have a way better education than many countries.
i don't hate school and not because i love to learn, i just hate to be at home xd and besides my classes aren't that bad, and the teachers are ok i guess (don't really communicate with them), i'm with my friends so it's all good
Quote:
do you hate school?

no, i love school, its the best!! i live just so i can go to school rolleyes
What the hell is wrong with you? If you are lucky enough to get an education and secure a wealthy future then open those books and STUDY!
skool sucks majorly!!!!!
Well of course I hate it. I would rather be at home doing something or hanging with friends rather than doing math or science. The only good thing about school is that you get to see your friends at lunch if your lucky that is.
ergh.. im a junior now in high school the year is half over.... im getting sick of it.. all it is is repetition teachign teh same thigns over and over again that ive learned before.. im getting tired of it.. bah i hate it i hate it....

scream
school...um...i like the social aspects, but the actual learning, getting up every day, the horrible teachers, it sucks. but like i said, if you make friends in classes, or just hang out with friends(you should have at least one stare )school has some things that make you want to go. and i read some guy's answer from an earlier page, and he said it sucked because of the pencil, so i say: GET A PEN.
i hate school b/sw i have to see this one teacher every morning just so he can be an a**.Then i have to put up wit ppl who are 16 going on 10. And nomatter how hard i try its not good enough.So the a** and my guardians b***h at me.
i like making otehrs feel stupid.. prolly the best part about school for me... makes me smarter... but blah... American studies are such s**t

I was taught better when i was in asia

well whatever...everyone will end up hating school one point in their lives or the other....

I jsut wanna get my self to college..high school bores the s**t out of me
jennMWdragon
What are you in, 8th or 9th grade? Everyone thinks that at some point in their life. For some, school never gets better. For others, they stop looking at the boring parts of school and focus on the good parts, such as hanging out with friends, learning something new everyday, getting exercise, and getting out of the house (which is a good thing, trust me).

Sadly, the most imporatant stuff you learn is in 12th grade. I'm serious. But I would suggest going to college after that because you learn so much more, so much that was left out in high school because there's just too much material to cover.

You're lucky. You're too young to have to pay bills and do taxes. gonk

Bills suck. I don't have to do them. Horray for me. I wish that they'ed have cooler classes. Like phsycological warfare, Fundamentals of Ballistics, Anciet Warrior Philosophy. That would be cool. I would cry when we had a snow day if I was taking classes like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff