do you

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

i do because it's boring
i hate it soo much!!

but.........i do like the clubs and talent shows! xd
What are you in, 8th or 9th grade? Everyone thinks that at some point in their life. For some, school never gets better. For others, they stop looking at the boring parts of school and focus on the good parts, such as hanging out with friends, learning something new everyday, getting exercise, and getting out of the house (which is a good thing, trust me).

Sadly, the most imporatant stuff you learn is in 12th grade. I'm serious. But I would suggest going to college after that because you learn so much more, so much that was left out in high school because there's just too much material to cover.

You're lucky. You're too young to have to pay bills and do taxes. gonk
You get what you put in.

I don't imagine you're putting much of anything in.

This probably doesn't belong in the ED.
i dropped out of school..............and i dont reccomend it
What the hell is wrong with you?

School is a PRIVLEGE. A hundred years ago, you couldn't get an education unless you were rich, and you were doomed to spend your life working at minimum wage. Now, the government pays for your education, so it's actually possible to succeed in life, because without a high school education at a minimum, you can't find much in the way of good jobs.

What are you going to b***h about next - pure water? Indoor plumbing? Electric lights?
Yes i do hate school. the very thing that i hate about school is that you are pressured to study in school, and even at home your parents pressures you to get a high grade even though you cant do it...
cant you see how brutal the school is? how parents keep on scolding you to get a high grades? thats a violence of human rights!
First off, if you're only going to post four simple words, then you shouldn't be posting in ED. rolleyes

Anyway. I love school, especially honors biology and French. My least favourite parts of school are lunch, gym, and sometimes math, because that's my least interesting class. Plus, I'm in ecology club, speech and debate club, band, choir, and all honors.
I'm one of those people that everyone hates just because I love school. sweatdrop My friends say I'm crazy.

Note - feel lucky if you hate school. If you lived in Europe or Japan, you'd be in school a heck of a lot longer than you are here, and your life would be study, study, study. Most students in such countries don't get jobs during school, and school is much harder. Plus, if you lived in Europe or Japan, you'd be fluent in two or three languages (your native, English, and a nearby one) by the time you're in high school.

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

I loved school but I got kicked out for being sickly crying
Lexia_Starr
I loved school but I got kicked out for being sickly crying

that must suck. and i dont hate school -- i find it boring at times but no, I dont hate it.
hmm i hate it
i hate :
the teachers
the books
the nuns
the building
the papers
the bookbags
AND specially the PENCIL!!!
[-T.N.T-]Gokuhiki_Rec
thats a violence of human rights!

I believe the word you were looking for was "violation" (stay in school). And no it's not. At your age, you have no rights.

I would prefer you being forced to go to school rather than having you grow up to be a complete idiot and having this country run by idiots (even worse than the one we have now eek ).

What do do when you really don't want to do a homework assignment:

Parent: Did you do your homework?

You: Yes (even though you didn't).

Parent: Well then can I see it?

You: No.

Parent: Why not?

You: Because we did it in class and turned it in on our way out.

Parent: Oh.

(If anymore questions arise, I'm sure you can wing it from there wink )
wrong forum.....
rockerguy2001
i do because it's boring
grrr... school... most pointless indeed. scream
School is cool! I love exams!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items