Welcome to Gaia! ::

I used to be bullied, then I took up Martial Arts and got a lot more self-confidence. After that, I was never bullied again.
I'm still way too shy to bully other people around; nor would I want to do that.
i may have bullied some people in the past and feal bad about it, i think i did it because i thought the person was a dork or something, did it to get in trouble, that was like 6 years ago now i try to befriend the people who get bullied and help them.
I believe that people that bully other have a low self esteem. They do it to make themselfs feal superior.

Perfect Saint

I bully my friend to draw siggies for me all the time. I'm such a bad person.
AzuShoujo2
I bully people. I bully you. I bully all of you. I do not pity you. If you cut, it's your own retared fault. I feel no sadness for the selfinflicted.

Besides, if people don't like you, it starts from your personality.

If people think you suck, it's because you do.

User Image

Some of my freinds need to see that. I don't bully people to make them misrible or because it's fun, I bully them to get serve my pruposes. I need to get some hw answers, I ask politly if I could copy and if negotiation is needed I'm not afraid to apply force. (It's my own fault for not doing the crap in the first place) Or if some d**k is bothering my friends I have no reserves about threatening him. So really I'm not a bully I'm just a very threatning person. A bullly picks on people smaller (physically or egoticsticly) and does it for fun or because they're bored.
EvilScribble009
i only bullie one person because he is an anyoying little brat....

yeah same i used to but not any more.
I was bullied when I was younger, for most of primary school and it was awful, it got to a point where I had no friends in school, it's only last year (4 years later) that I've stopped being such a mess, I still don't like myself but I least I don't hate myself anymore, I'm ashamed of how pathetic I was. I'm not saying this for attention, but seriously bullying can ruin peoples lives, I was lucky.
Quote:
"AzuShoujo2"]I'm going to put these in basic terms, and work my way up.

You are only bullied because you want to be.
You are only unpopular because you choose to be.
You are only alone because you want to be.

I don't see why people see popularity, acceptance, or anything of the sort as some materialistic they need to climb to reach the roof of acceptance. It is you, and you alone who chooses to be the way you are.

Is it because the "popular" people aren't smart and you are? No. This is problem A. You have been fed so much Disney-esque bullshit that you truly believe that all the popular people are stupid, and, by remaing unpopular, you will become succesufll, and you will be taken away into a land of fantasy and dragons and unicorns and wizards. Hate to break it to you, but this is reality. None of that stuff is going to happen to you, no matter how "Unpopular" you are. You are not smarter that the "popular" kids. In fact, they are smarter than you. Believe it or not, acceptance is a human trait, and if people are driven away from you, it;s your anti-social fault.

This, in turn, causes basic bullying. People who try to climb this imaginary "popularity ladder" will climb it, rung by rung, on people like you. They, through trying to be accepted, are usuing you. This is what leads to confirmation by subculture.

Just tell me if I loose you. I'll slow down.

Once you feel that the "popular" people, who are only popular because you think of them as popular, (another rant), will never accept you, you will turn to a Sub-Culture. Subculture, like "Goth" or "Drama" or "Whatever the hell you want to call it" , is basically built in the way a cult is. They accept you. You are one of them. You have a chance with these people. Through trying to be accepted by these new subcultures, you will basically "Climb the rungs" of the "popularity ladder". You may not be bullying, you may be. Chances are you will be listening to a new music, wearing new clothes, hanging out in new places. All the best of your subculture. You probably will never become "top rung" of this subculture, but you will climb it to a certain degree higher than you did, the "popularity ladder"

Another neat-o thing you'll notice, is by now, the "popularity" has ceased to exist. Everyone feels the same as you, and have split off into a diffrent subculture. This is the effect of the human psyche. A very few people with have egotistical power to be "popular" throughout their lives. They will eventually breakoff, and become part of a diffrent subculture. It is rare to have the willpower to remain a well liked person by everyone. But those few will remain, and the heads of your chosen subculture will probably not like them very much, while the rest of your cliche will really still look up to them, keeping them "in power"

This is of course the basic social structure of adolescents in America and Europe. It is changed slightly in Japan and other parts of the world, where money still has a major influence in who is popular or not.

So, you can see how bullying works, and it will one day effect you. I would care that you all let this thread die, as it is a repeat thread, unless you feel the need to comment on my post. I'm happy to help any of you.[/quote/]

Ummmmmmm I have friends BUT popular people are the pretty gurlz they have nice clothes,they smoke and stuff like I have nice,some guyys think i'm hot but just because I dont smoke people makes fun of me and theres bitches that is looking for trouble and their putting it on me!
sarahdinga
AzuShoujo2
I'm going to put these in basic terms, and work my way up.

I don't see why people see popularity, acceptance, or anything of the sort as some materialistic they need to climb to reach the roof of acceptance. It is you, and you alone who chooses to be the way you are.

Is it because the "popular" people aren't smart and you are? No. This is problem A. You have been fed so much Disney-esque bullshit that you truly believe that all the popular people are stupid, and, by remaing unpopular, you will become succesufll, and you will be taken away into a land of fantasy and dragons and unicorns and wizards. Hate to break it to you, but this is reality. None of that stuff is going to happen to you, no matter how "Unpopular" you are. You are not smarter that the "popular" kids. In fact, they are smarter than you. Believe it or not, acceptance is a human trait, and if people are driven away from you, it;s your anti-social fault.

This, in turn, causes basic bullying. People who try to climb this imaginary "popularity ladder" will climb it, rung by rung, on people like you. They, through trying to be accepted, are usuing you. This is what leads to confirmation by subculture.

Once you feel that the "popular" people, who are only popular because you think of them as popular, (another rant), will never accept you, you will turn to a Sub-Culture. Subculture, like "Goth" or "Drama" or "Whatever the hell you want to call it" , is basically built in the way a cult is. They accept you. You are one of them. You have a chance with these people. Through trying to be accepted by these new subcultures, you will basically "Climb the rungs" of the "popularity ladder". You may not be bullying, you may be. Chances are you will be listening to a new music, wearing new clothes, hanging out in new places. All the best of your subculture. You probably will never become "top rung" of this subculture, but you will climb it to a certain degree higher than you did, the "popularity ladder"

Another neat-o thing you'll notice, is by now, the "popularity" has ceased to exist. Everyone feels the same as you, and have split off into a diffrent subculture. This is the effect of the human psyche. A very few people with have egotistical power to be "popular" throughout their lives. They will eventually breakoff, and become part of a diffrent subculture. It is rare to have the willpower to remain a well liked person by everyone. But those few will remain, and the heads of your chosen subculture will probably not like them very much, while the rest of your cliche will really still look up to them, keeping them "in power"

This is of course the basic social structure of adolescents in America and Europe. It is changed slightly in Japan and other parts of the world, where money still has a major influence in who is popular or not.

So, you can see how bullying works, and it will one day effect you. I would care that you all let this thread die, as it is a repeat thread, unless you feel the need to comment on my post. I'm happy to help any of you.

Ummmmmmm I have friends BUT popular people are the pretty gurlz they have nice clothes,they smoke and stuff like I have nice,some guyys think i'm hot but just because I dont smoke people makes fun of me and theres bitches that is looking for trouble and their putting it on me!

That's not the point of the "Lecture"

You COULD smoke, and be considered "cool". But your don't, thusly making it so that you decided you werent cool.

It's Catch 22, people.
AzuShoujo2
sarahdinga
AzuShoujo2
I'm going to put these in basic terms, and work my way up.

So, you can see how bullying works, and it will one day effect you. I would care that you all let this thread die, as it is a repeat thread, unless you feel the need to comment on my post. I'm happy to help any of you.

That's not the point of the "Lecture"

You COULD smoke, and be considered "cool". But your don't, thusly making it so that you decided you werent cool.

It's Catch 22, people.

I know I could but it's stupid and I dont decided if I dont want to be cool or not it's them and I dont want to play with them because there jerk's!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff