Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I don't believe in bullying. I think it's an idiotic waste of time, and serves no beneficial purpose to anyone. However, I also do not believe that people who are bullied cause the behavior. Nobody wants to be bullied.
I do not bully, I am the one that is bullied.
- The law of nature, for me.
sarahdinga
If you do well why do you do it? I have been bullied and it suck's, I have been bet up by bullie's. It lead me to the path where I had nobody in my life except my family that loved me. It lead to cut myself.

Do you know why you bully people,if you do? Because you are miserable and you want other people to feel miserable or you're just plain jealous.

So bullying suck's and it hurt's the people that get's bullied feeling's like ALOT!!!
i bully only the idiots I come across...I think I made some cry but who cares....some time I do it just for the hell of it.....its like a sport for me and gaia is my practice field...
and to think I was the one getting bullied
i know i shouldn't admit this. but i was a bully. i bullied someone who was my best friend. (we are friends now). when i (and a group of others) bullied her we made her feel sick. but its all behind us. the biggest problem is that i could have cause her to kill herself. and i wouldn't be able to live wit that.
even after it was all over i've become an arrogent jerk. who only cares about myself.
I got suspended for bullying. if you were all wondering.
I don't bully people! We're just friends, messing around, right?

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
I was bullied when I was little and it wasn't fun at all. They used me as a punching bag, said some things that hurt my feelings, and other stuff as well. sad redface
i only bully preps,rednecks and fools who want to start crap with me.
I've bullied people. I feel really bad about it now but I was super insecure about myself when I was younger. There were two people I really hurt. Some kid named Kyle in forth grade and a girl named Susan in sixth. Susan turns out to be one of my close friends now and my Gaia savior. And she draws me pretty pictures. I wish I had never done that because I ruined these people lives. Every chance I got. I was bullied when I was young but thats no excuse. I have grown more secure with my body and myself in general and I don't care when people make fun of me anymore. I try not to make fun of anybody and when I do it's just banter between friends.
Not brutally, but I must admit, sometimes I do. I don;t bully weaker people but sometimes i do to stronger people that I know don't mind, and will shake it off. I try to blend in, and it works - I dont get bullied, I dont get shoved because I dont do it back.
Nazlord Ender
Aminafo
Nazlord Ender
Oh no. Why don't we call the Wahmbulance? Maybe you can have a whinesicle while you wait. And I'm sure Ms. Pout would be happy to keep you company the whole time.

Bullying didn't make you cut. Your pathetic weaknesses made you cut. I don't think the big bad bullies put a razor in your hand and forced you to use it on your arm.

Grow up and stand up for yourself. Of course you'll get picked on if you don't have any spine. If you would stop being such a whiny wimp you wouldn't get picked on. It's one of the most basic things in this world. In this world only the fittest survive. If you're strong you live. If you're weak you die.

Oh it's easy to stand up for yourself when your being called names while being slammed into a wall. Those things hurt, mentally or physically, even to the toughest person. You can be bullied for being brave and standing up for someone or something.

If you show that you don't put up with s**t and don't let people mess with you before that happens people won't ******** with you. I don't give a s**t when people call me names. I haven't since about third grade, when I actually got a ******** spine. I don't sit in high school and whine that people don't like me when I don't do s**t to try and make it happen.

And you can't get bullied for standing up for what you believe in. You fight back. You don't let people ******** with you. If you let them push you around they'll just keep doing it. If you push back then they'll stop. Simple as that.

Apperently the kids who got teased and picked on alot in the school shootings agrees with you on the most part, they stood up to the kids he teased them and killed them. This is what happens when teasing someone can go to far.
I'm normally a really introverted person, so I never know what to say to guys. Since I always go for the unpopular geeks, it's always just so easy for me to push them around instead of starting up a conversation. I guess in my mind it's better for me to have an uneasy, "I-Step-All-Over-You" kind of relationship than none at all.

As for real, beating-up bullying, I've experienced that oo. The weird thing is, it all happened in Elementary school, and now I'm almost kind of friends with the girl who was doing it. I didn't change at all and try to be like her, I suppose she just finally grew up a bit.

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i bully bullies who pick on people who can't defend themselves.
The only times I've ever recalled bullying someone is when... I've had a guy/girl come onto me... and yes, I've had both genders... sweatdrop
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I am so lost

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces