Welcome to Gaia! ::

ive got latent telepathy and i can sometimes predict dice rolls and occasionally if i put enuff effort into it i can throw the die so it will land in a sertain way and by doing so ive sucksesfuly rolld the same face aboot 12 times in a row Sorry about the terrible spelling and lack of grammar, I'm testin' y'all for something... won't tell you what it is.
word...

tho, perhaps it is that me subconsious is simpley determing the posision of the die n me hand and prosesing it threw the throwing moshion to predict how it will land...

ooh... alco, i can usually predict whether or not im gonna win or lose a game with ~90% ackurasy.
I can fight abnormally fast, and can react to anything someone throws at me.
catcrz
and i took this test once and it said that i am a pyrokenetic. i dunno i do seem to have a strange conection to fire. i find magik facinating

I once took a test that told me I am Biggie Smalls from the Wu Tang Gang.
i dont think i have like supernatural powers or ne thing..but sometimes i can guess things or numbers b4 ppl say them. some ppl say im a physcic...i just say im lucky..
I'm psychic to a degree...
kosterz
I don't think I have a supernatural ability, unless you call seeing dark things all the time.

Example:
On thursday(this past thursday, the 6th of Jan) When I first saw my girlfriend her face was distorted like from the Ring in those pictures of the people who saw the tape, then it came back to regular, I blanked out at lunch and felt a present just past our lunch table, I came home and saw my bed distorted, pieces of it torn up and ripped apart, and its sort of in a time rift like thing, I was out for coffee and when my friend said "Premonition" her mouth moved tot he word but it came out as Prblujfbasblgsd(a whole bunch of irunderstandable garbage) and after her mouth stopped moving, it continued. I then saw a ghost sitting on her lap(the ones from the anime film Princess Mononoke, they like tip their heads and it makes a knocking sound) which was doing the tilt head thinger and made knocking sounds, then dissapeared and then as we were paying for coffee I saw a dead creature standing in the middle of the road in one window, then it moved to another window(did that to 4 windows and kept randomizing, getting faster and dissapeared) then when we went to her house, and I was waiting in the car, a novice nun drenched in blood was kneeling and praying, dripping blood, and as my friend came back into the car she looked up at me(the nun) and had pitch black eyes and as my friend closed the door, it dissapeared.

So would you count all this as a supernatural ability to see things? Or am I just crazy?

That's the most ridiculous bullshit I've ever heard.That must be my super-power.Zoning in on the scum of the world.
What some may call superpowwers may just be an extension of their electromagnetic fields. I have heard of a guy in tampa who can create an electro magnetic ball of energy between hi shands, and turn his computer on with it. It is not necessarily superpowers, just a strong manifestation of chi energy.

I think, that to say something is supernatural is silly, becuase if it exists at all, then it must be natural, or it wouldn't exist, so really, nothing is supernatural, unless it doesn't exist, then it is not there att all. Except for th enon-euclidean city in the sea where the great cthulhu lied dreaming. That was a weird place, kind of like reno.
No and thank god I don't want to be scared out of my mind
y not?
i just pulled this forum out of my a**!
xp
FairyofShadows13
I've used Tarot cards a few times, and what i predicted was pretty true. I dunno though, 'cause I predicted that I would have a bad year, so I'm kind of skeptical about that. sweatdrop I have a friend who has premonitions though. It's really creepy.

I have Tarot Cards but haven't used them much since they told me that someone would leave my life. It's sad . . .
I don't think I have a supernatural ability, unless you call seeing dark things all the time.

Example:
On thursday(this past thursday, the 6th of Jan) When I first saw my girlfriend her face was distorted like from the Ring in those pictures of the people who saw the tape, then it came back to regular, I blanked out at lunch and felt a present just past our lunch table, I came home and saw my bed distorted, pieces of it torn up and ripped apart, and its sort of in a time rift like thing, I was out for coffee and when my friend said "Premonition" her mouth moved tot he word but it came out as Prblujfbasblgsd(a whole bunch of irunderstandable garbage) and after her mouth stopped moving, it continued. I then saw a ghost sitting on her lap(the ones from the anime film Princess Mononoke, they like tip their heads and it makes a knocking sound) which was doing the tilt head thinger and made knocking sounds, then dissapeared and then as we were paying for coffee I saw a dead creature standing in the middle of the road in one window, then it moved to another window(did that to 4 windows and kept randomizing, getting faster and dissapeared) then when we went to her house, and I was waiting in the car, a novice nun drenched in blood was kneeling and praying, dripping blood, and as my friend came back into the car she looked up at me(the nun) and had pitch black eyes and as my friend closed the door, it dissapeared.

So would you count all this as a supernatural ability to see things? Or am I just crazy?
I've used Tarot cards a few times, and what i predicted was pretty true. I dunno though, 'cause I predicted that I would have a bad year, so I'm kind of skeptical about that. sweatdrop I have a friend who has premonitions though. It's really creepy.
Thank god I don't think I do. I'd be in great need of anti-psychotics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff