Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eh, I have never had a real issue with getting girls attracted to me, even in the short term, and I am fairly in touch with my emotions.

I am just sincere about it I guess.
^^ I like it,see nothing wrong.If a girl can be sensative who says I guy cant be?
Ivan Isaacss
It seems theres a fine line between sensitivity and being a p***y.

nah. That's just your own bullshit.
splash seal
calamito
From what I read, it's about sex. Or, more specifically - making babies. Women want strong, masculine men to pass on their genes with them. THEN comes the sensitive guy part - after the big bear guy impregnates her with his obviously superior genes, she wants a sweet, sensitive (empathetic) guy who is actually going to stick around and care about her and the baby. That's just from what I've read though.

I've heard that too, and that it all comes down to biology. I remember crap like this coming up in various classes.

Looking at that argument though, there's a definite flaw in that thinking. Assuming we go by this reasoning, do women really want the big bear guy or the sensitive one? Or do they want both and this is the best of both worlds? It doesn't make sense. Why get pregnant by some masculine guy and help to continue that genetic line and those genetic traits if that isn't what you really want?

I mentioned this twice to someone else: it isn't a way of thinking. It's something that you have no control over. And I guess that, really, if you look at how long these hormonal periods last that make you attracted to slightly different things, it seems about even in its distribution. It's not the kind of thing that completely changes what you're attracted to - you don't suddenly have completely different tastes - it's just a subtle type of thing. And it makes perfect sense - you want a strong mate - someone to help you survive, etc. You want strong offspring. You also want this offspring to survive - hence, the more caring individual to help raise it. There's nothing that says you can't have both, or that it can't be found in the same one person.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
There's not really an black and white answer for this. The most you will get is personal opinions. In my personal opinion, I'd like a guy that has the capability to be sensitive every once in a while, but is not a full on p***y all the time. A guy can be tough every once in a while, but is not a full on douche-snozzel all the time.
Riviera de la Mancha
Eh, I have never had a real issue with getting girls attracted to me, even in the short term, and I am fairly in touch with my emotions.

And really, really, ridiculously good-looking.
User Image

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's great that you speak of women as if they all have the same preference.

For me it depends upon how sensitive the man is. I don't like being around sensitive men or women (or other), so if you cry a lot and don't have a backbone, I don't want to be around you.

I don't mind occasional crying and sadness and all that because you are human and, well, I'd be more concerned if you never did, but I am not going to hang with an adult who is the emotional equivalent of a toddler. Sorry.
princess_pillow
^^ I like it,see nothing wrong.If a girl can be sensative who says I guy cant be?
well , not too over sensitive
The Living Force
Riviera de la Mancha

User Image

I am roundly offended.
Love Muffin88
There's not really an black and white answer for this. The most you will get is personal opinions. In my personal opinion, I'd like a guy that has the capability to be sensitive every once in a while, but is not a full on p***y all the time. A guy can be tough every once in a while, but is not a full on douche-snozzel all the time.

exactly.
Riviera de la Mancha
The Living Force
Riviera de la Mancha

User Image

I am roundly offended.
emotion_0A0

WHY
The Living Force
Riviera de la Mancha
The Living Force
Riviera de la Mancha

User Image

I am roundly offended.
emotion_0A0

WHY

I happen to think Ben Stiller is uglier than sin.
Riviera de la Mancha
The Living Force
Riviera de la Mancha
The Living Force
Riviera de la Mancha

User Image

I am roundly offended.
emotion_0A0

WHY

The picture was more to go with the quote than anything. emotion_8c
The Living Force
Riviera de la Mancha
The Living Force
Riviera de la Mancha
The Living Force
Riviera de la Mancha

User Image

I am roundly offended.
emotion_0A0

WHY

The picture was more to go with the quote than anything. emotion_8c

I dont see how, but whatevs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas