To be raped 0.23255813953488 23.3% [ 10 ]
To be obese 0.76744186046512 76.7% [ 33 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Hygienic Smoker

This cannot be a legit topic can it?
Curtis Freley
hahahalolwutccl
Psych 101: There is a massive cultural assumption that women should not be sexual creatures. They should not want sex. They should not want to have sex. They shouldn't enjoy sex. Rape and other forms of dominance play allow women to offload any potential guilt they might feel for enjoying sex, because they aren't morally responsible. How could they be? They're not in control. It's not their fault that they're having sex, so... ******** it. Enjoy it.

I've heard stats like 50% of woman can't c** from penetration then I hear 80% of raped women orgasm.
Just because their bodies may go into self-preservation mode doesn't mean they psychologically enjoyed it.

Gracious Ladykiller

At least if I am obese and can DO something about it.

Rape, once it's done, its done. There's no stopping it or fixing it. You can't get un-raped. But you CAN get un-fat.
Obesity would ruin my self-esteem and body. Rape would ruin two of those things, in addition to mental stability, feeling of security, 'that dirty feeling,' feeling weak, and other things...
OMG I cannot believe this is a question. Absolutely vile!

Obvsiouly raped...
Henrika
Curtis Freley
hahahalolwutccl
Psych 101: There is a massive cultural assumption that women should not be sexual creatures. They should not want sex. They should not want to have sex. They shouldn't enjoy sex. Rape and other forms of dominance play allow women to offload any potential guilt they might feel for enjoying sex, because they aren't morally responsible. How could they be? They're not in control. It's not their fault that they're having sex, so... ******** it. Enjoy it.

I've heard stats like 50% of woman can't c** from penetration then I hear 80% of raped women orgasm.
Just because their bodies may go into self-preservation mode doesn't mean they psychologically enjoyed it.

ahhhh

yeah true...

but i would be hugely conflicted if i was raped and orgasm'd ://///////

but then also, should i be conflicted if i consent to sex but it's bad or i don't really enjoy it or i don't orgasm?

why is it self preservation mode though anyway? how do you discern what is self preservation and what you actually enjoy? etc ://////

i mean it's just something that can't be explained well...this post made me extremely uncomfortable btw but i'm trying to rationalize it

well i was reading about orgasms after this post was made and male and females can have a lot of subconscious spontaneous erections/orgasms ....so it's all a mystery for everyone...not just females

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Assuming that the food you're glorifying is bad for you :/

Seriously, this may be one of the most ridiculous and insensitive topics I've seen for awhile :/

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Am I being raped by a man or a woman? If a woman, what kind of rape?
the problem with a rape fantasy is its like role play i guess and i'd end up fighting too hard...and...i'm pretty strong and stuff...i'd get to into it and we'd end up accidentally hurting each other

so i think the best kind of sex for me would not be a rape fantasy or bdsm or anything

even though apparently that can help many people have an orgasm...it isn't necessary...i think what the key thing is there nervousness and excitability can feel similar in many ways including making the body orgasm

so for good sex just have to get excited about it... somehow...lol
The Hyperion
Rape control scenarios between couples can only be fun when they KNOW that they are not being
raped and KNOW that it is their partner who is doing it to them. I'm pretty sure no one wants to be
raped by some nasty old thug in a alleyway, kid.

Rape IS a bad thing. You're either ******** stupid or you're ten years old. If you're the latter, then
sorry, because you're still learning.

Obesity is not nearly as bad. It's gaining lots of weight. Through exercise and working out, you can
get RID OF all that weight and be healthy again. You have to deal with rape for the rest of your life.
It's horrifying for most people. Scarring. You can get over being raped, but it is much worse than obesity.
Obesity can be easily dealt with. Look at that show "The Biggest Loser". Not everyone is able to do as
much as they do, but you can still lose a lot of the weight.

Also, being obese is not being a burden on the rest of society and doesn't always destroy your
offspring's health. Contrary to what you may think, many obese people do not continue eating like it's
the end of the world. Most obese people don't like being obese. I doubt they would shove several
cakes a day down their child's throat.

no one wants to have sex that's boring either that you aren't really 'into' either

>You can get over being raped, but it is much worse than obesity.

it depends on several factors here...just the fact that you distinguish between a rape role play and being raped by a thug in the alleyway makes that obvious

>being obese is not being a burden on the rest of society and doesn't always destroy your
offspring's health.

erm what? neither does rape
No, I'm happy as I am.

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

I AM R U
Assuming that the food you're glorifying is bad for you :/

Seriously, this may be one of the most ridiculous and insensitive topics I've seen for awhile :/

And that's really saying something.
This thread and the majority of people in it is/are ******** DISGUSTING.

Y'all on some Fruedian s**t right now. LITERALLY. The man was a hack who hated women, and here we are talking about how women really wanna be raped and throwing statistics around without sources.

As a survivor I invite the OP and most of this thread to go ******** themselves. Holy s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff