Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Closed

Do blacks vote to keep the white man out of office? Or to see their brethren in it.

They hate the porcelain 0.3 30.0% [ 6 ]
They love seeing accomplishment 0.7 70.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Not from the States but a lot of the rest of the world thinks he's cool. I mean, the whole African-American image is very much 'American' for the rest of the world. Just watch anime to see the stereotype.
buddah stalin
Quote:
Mississippi / Alabama

well then move

why do black people even live in the southeast

I don't live there?

And it's wrong to separate our country into groups like that.
Diversity is a good thing
black_wing_angel
i S o m m e r
Christ the Holy Son

People will instinctually vote for who they identify with, it's not based just on race though.

True, but when it is about race, it shouldn't be out of hate.

It also shouldn't be out of racial identity, either. I'm not saying I agree with your dad 100%. But I know for a fact that there are people who did vote for him specifically because he was black. And that's just ******** stupid.

Also, I wouldn't vote for him, regardless.

He is our nations first African American president this time though.
In the future most African Americans will continue to vote Democrat even with more Republican African American candidates.
i S o m m e r
black_wing_angel
i S o m m e r
Christ the Holy Son

People will instinctually vote for who they identify with, it's not based just on race though.

It also shouldn't be out of racial identity, either. I'm not saying I agree with your dad 100%. But I know for a fact that there are people who did vote for him specifically because he was black. And that's just ******** stupid.

In the future most African Americans will continue to vote Democrat even with more Republican African American candidates.

Don't forget that they also have a slew of wonderful names for blacks that don't 'toe the line'. Most of us have seen people get downright belligerent about black men dating outside their race, and blacks that vote republican get called house ******, uncle tom, and a slew of other things.

Beloved Regular

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
i S o m m e r
Christ the Holy Son
i S o m m e r
I'm writing this out of anger for my stepfather after hearing him rant on about.

"Oh you know black people of COURSE they're going to vote for Obama blah blah"

Well what's so wrong with that? At least it's voting out of love, not hate.

Not all Love is Good love.

Explain. heart heart

For instance, conditional love is viewed by many to be a very selfish form of love. *****, necrophilia, and zoophilia are loves that are incredibly controversial, legal, and considered to be immoral and not good by the general public. There is unjustified love, as in one loves someone despite that other person not deserving it (i.e.: they are abused; they attribute qualities that they like about the person that the person doesn't actually have, etc.).
Old Blue Collar Joe
i S o m m e r
black_wing_angel
i S o m m e r
Christ the Holy Son

Don't forget that they also have a slew of wonderful names for blacks that don't 'toe the line'. Most of us have seen people get downright belligerent about black men dating outside their race, and blacks that vote republican get called house ******, uncle tom, and a slew of other things.

I've heard things like this before, but have never experienced them.
My dad married my white mother, and He is now with his Mexican wife. But I think the only people complaining are black women lol. Who was running this year for republican... uhhh forgot his name.
But the only complaining I heard was about people making up him raping that white woman or whatever. Never heard any other African American complain about him, in fact they were happy to see it.

But you're right I'm aware it's like that, I've just never experienced it.

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Do people hate our president for being black? Yes, and I do know some who this is their only reason for hating him.
I do think that people forget that he is also half white, and either way his ethnicity should matter.
I am do not dislike or like him as president but I do feel like he is our best choice, since the other choice is Romney (& I'm sure he's a decent person). The other choices aren't popular enough.
Do I think that some people are voting for Obama to keep Romney out of office because he's white? Yes. I also know people who are voting to keep Romney out of office because he's rich, or republican, or what ever reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff