ya i just told u lol

Yes, I remember.
CH1YO
The Sky Does Not Bow
CH1YO
Meroko_Love
CH1YO
Meroko_Love
No one has the right, whether man, woman, genderqueer, agender, etc. to dictate to a woman what choice she should make with her reproductive system.

What about a doctor with a duty of care? Also genderqueer isn't a thing.

No one.

....Yes, many people identify as genderqueer. neutral

I know someone who identifies as the Incredible Hulk, which is also not real.

no you don't

I actually do, he's quite entertaining.

no you don't

also that would be a personality issue, not one of gender. you don't even know what generqueer is.
The Sky Does Not Bow
no you don't

also that would be a personality issue, not one of gender. you don't even know what generqueer is.

I do. Hence why I chose that as my example. I would have chosen something much more plausible if I were making it up otherwise.

Genderqueer is not even a thing. I know very well to what it tries to refer. So far you've been quite consistently wrong, try harder in future.
wafflecopper
CH1YO
wafflecopper
CH1YO
wafflecopper
CH1YO

I do try.

your awesome

So I've been told.

ya i just told u lol

Yes, I remember.

lol your funny

Thank you.
CH1YO
I would have chosen something much more plausible if I were making it up otherwise.

No you wouldn't have.

Quote:
Genderqueer is not even a thing. I know very well to what it tries to refer.

So it's a thing in that you know what it is but it's not really a thing because.

Quote:
So far you've been quite consistently wrong, try harder in future.

Well no, that's pretty wrong.
The Sky Does Not Bow
CH1YO
I would have chosen something much more plausible if I were making it up otherwise.

No you wouldn't have.

Why wouldn't I?

The Sky Does Not Bow
CH1YO
Genderqueer is not even a thing. I know very well to what it tries to refer.

So it's a thing in that you know what it is but it's not really a thing because.

I know what the Incredible Hulk is, he too is not real.

The Sky Does Not Bow
CH1YO
So far you've been quite consistently wrong, try harder in future.

Well no, that's pretty wrong.

Don't be so harsh on yourself, if you work hard you will be able to get things right one day.
wafflecopper
CH1YO
wafflecopper
CH1YO
wafflecopper
CH1YO

So I've been told.

ya i just told u lol

Yes, I remember.

lol your funny

Thank you.

no u

Aww, thank you.
wafflecopper
CH1YO
wafflecopper
CH1YO
wafflecopper
CH1YO

Yes, I remember.

lol your funny

Thank you.

no u

Aww, thank you.

tipped

Just saying "tipped" does nothing.

Blessed Browser

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Amor Sempiternus
faerystrangeme
Amor Sempiternus
Steam Punk Adept
Men have absolutely no say in abortion. They can however have an opinion and put in two cents if their partner considers one.

This. If a woman is going to abort his child, then even if he has no say in changing her mind, he at least has a right to know.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but I suspect this sort of statement, translated into law, could be very, very dangerous. In an ideal world, the woman would consult with the man and they'd both come to some sort of peaceful understanding. But what you're suggesting would punch a huge hole in a woman's right to privacy, and it begs this question; if we acknowledge a fetus as belonging enough to a man that he has the right to know about it regardless of the woman's wishes, how far a step is it to deciding that he has any other rights over that same fetus? If we allow that there are some medical conditions people other than you have a right to know, then surely we can also write laws publishing the names of people with incurable sexually transitted diseases (in order to protect the health of others, of course).

If a couple has enough communication issues for something as important as a pregnancy to go ignored, that's a problem already. It's not acknowledging the fetus persay, it is simply.. well, politeness. If I got pregnant, I'd at the very least sit down and inform my partner even if I had already decided on abortion. Translation into law wouldn't happen, ideally; it's not a legal matter, it is a matter of personal feelings and communication between two people. She does not HAVE to tell him, but I personally would consider it rather ... well, I can't think of a word that precisely gets over the level of 'what the hell' that I am considering. I could understand someone not telling a man if it was the result of a one night stand, but if it was an accident within a loving, honest relationship then to me, that would be a breech of trust and communication.

Ah, okay, yes, I definitely agree it is the polite thing to do. It was just unclear to me whether you were advocating for that in a legal sense or not : P

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
CH1YO
The Sky Does Not Bow
no you don't

I do. Hence why I chose that as my example. I would have chosen something much more plausible if I were making it up otherwise.

Genderqueer is not even a thing. I know very well to what it tries to refer. So far you've been quite consistently wrong, try harder in future.

I hate to lurk this conversation, but you keep saying that "genderqueer is not even a thing", and yet you don't use any facts or even...anything to support your arguments. Saying something doesn't make it true.

Blessed Browser

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Sky Does Not Bow
faerystrangeme

The ability of men to abdicate all parental rights and responsibilities to an unplanned child is another debate entirely.

No it isn't a separate debate. It isn't even a debate.

Er, it seems to me there's a sizeable contingent of people who believe men shouldn't have that ability, hence why it is part of family law. I wish abortion wasn't a debate and just taken for granted, too, but wishing doesn't make it true.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff