Welcome to Gaia! ::

what about it

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

i dont think that anybody does.
if your talkinig about the after affect of that period, then i'd have to say no. stare
hyper vampiric chibi
Deathdoor
*shrug* I like girls reguardless, seeing as I'm straight. For one, they're beautiful, and if they have a nice personality, they're cool to talk to.

...oh...if you mean sexually, then no. I have no plans of ever having sex with a girl who's on her period. EVER. But, thats not because periods freak me out or anything. *shrug* its just a normal part of a girls life, and a little blood. Guess I'm weird for being one of those guys not freaked out by periods.

But, at least I'm not one of those guys that get turned on by girls on their periods.

Hey your not weird at all. I think it`s actually a releif.Most guys are jirks these days because of girl`s periods.

*hugs* Yay! I'm not weird! ...or a jerk! ^_^ V
lol I hate my "girl" friends when they are on their period and I bet they hate me too when I'm on mine. lol And if we have it at the same time. God... Kill me NOW!
are you saying men get on periods?
well i'm saying how a guy get near enough to a girl somethimes we're they o ntheir period because we et pissed off real easy.i remember i had homwork nd i project and i was confused and i thru my papers and my otebook stuffed animals an i broke down crying at one point.we're kinda sensitive(i think thta was around my period)
Males dun like me when I'm in my period... whee
Actually, I stop having mood swings while on PMS. Most of the time I'm kind of a b***h, but when my period comes around I kind of calm down. I must be weird or something...
Guys love me when I'm on my period...I'm a huge tease and I'm horny as hell!!!....lol but most of them don't know it's that time of the month because I don't tell them, and nothing downstairs happens(with me atleast) whee
I get really emotionally freaky a few days before my period starts. When it does though, I'm all like 'relief-time' or something. I am extra horny on it o.o... which is still always going to be wierd for me.

Unfortunatly, it sucks, because when my boyfriend doesn't know that I'm on it and he's all like, wanting to fool around I'm like... eek No. Heh heh sweatdrop .
A few days before (an on) a woman's period, she releases pheramones that make men subconciously attracted to that woman. So to answer your question, yes.
Quote:
are you saying men get on periods?

If you were talking to me that's not what I'm saying... I'm a girl... my friends are girls ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff