Welcome to Gaia! ::

what about it

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

what about it?
Some do, its called a fetish. But thats sick. And Fo-So not for here.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
mannydude
what about it?

Most of the time, it's hard to tell, unless you're having really noticable mood swings or bleeding outrageously like an extra in Kill Bill. If so, I suggest going and seeing a doctor about ortho tricyclen or other medicine to even out your mood.

Friendly Noob

If a guy does he's stupid and insane..
i get horney when im on my period
my boyfriend dont really like it cause im very moody
Well, with their hormones out of whack, the women do get irrationally emotional and sexual. I wouldn't mind the sex so much if it wasn't like sticking my p***s into a knife wound. The blood is a total turn off.
why would they do that? that's stupid... stare
Well, my sister started acting like a b***h when she first got her period, now she's a little better~ I still think periods are gross, maybe that's why I prefer guys nowadays xd
What a stupid f**ing question!! What does your period have to do with your sexuality - grow up pls!! We women may have terrible mood swings and act all irrational but lets face it being 'horny' as most people put it is never affected by such a thing - if i was actually to make serious comment on this then i guess i would say women are more susceptive on ragweek as we're more aware of our physical selves and we know we can't get pregnant!!
I find that more guys hit on me when my "aunt visits" than on normal days.. it has to be the feromones(sp) blaugh
ive never known unless they said, just from being with them, i havnt benn ahble to tell, so i dont realy care
depends sweatdrop i dont mind when i dont notice but some tend to snap on people for no reason...
Mistress-Whisky
What a stupid f**ing question!! What does your period have to do with your sexuality - grow up pls!! We women may have terrible mood swings and act all irrational but lets face it being 'horny' as most people put it is never affected by such a thing - if i was actually to make serious comment on this then i guess i would say women are more susceptive on ragweek as we're more aware of our physical selves and we know we can't get pregnant!!

sounds like you have yours right now sweatdrop
Hell, I don't even like me during my period

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas