Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
I eat meat. If I had my way, it would mostly be chicken, though. I don't like fish or shellfish, not a huge beef fan. I do like ham, though. I want to try crawfish. I almost got a chance to, but I need someone to show me how to properly eat them. They were staring at me, so I chickened out.

Swashbuckling Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
Fireweed_honey
I eat meat. If I had my way, it would mostly be chicken, though. I don't like fish or shellfish, not a huge beef fan. I do like ham, though. I want to try crawfish. I almost got a chance to, but I need someone to show me how to properly eat them. They were staring at me, so I chickened out.

Get someone to fry it for you, if the boiled crawfish thing freaks you out (it sure does me. i'd only ever eat the tail. screw that sucking it down thing. ICK DX).

Or if you have a Cajun restaurant nearby, try a crawfish etouffee, which is something like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's VERY good. biggrin

Dammit, now I wanna go to the Cajun Catfish Co. here.....

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Aven Loreli
Fireweed_honey

Get someone to fry it for you, if the boiled crawfish thing freaks you out (it sure does me. i'd only ever eat the tail. screw that sucking it down thing. ICK DX).

Or if you have a Cajun restaurant nearby, try a crawfish etouffee, which is something like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's VERY good. biggrin

Dammit, now I wanna go to the Cajun Catfish Co. here.....

I'll have to give that a try. Thanks!
I eat meat because without death there would be no life for any of us. People veiw eating meat as meaningless slaughter but it has meaning to it. They gave their lives so that others may live. If they were human They would be considered heros. Those who dont eat meat are just letting their sacrifice go to waste and when that happens their dead means nothing and isnt that what most vegitarians want to fight against anyways. Through there death we can have life. Thats my veiw on it.

Fashionable Genius

6,875 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
I say you eat meat, if you want to eat meat. What you eat shouldn't matter to anyone, unless it directly affects them... or if they get preachy.

Personally? I like eating meat. I prefer eating meat that's free range, and fed the things that the respective animal should be fed. I prefer my fish wild caught, but I hate the overfishing. Animal fat is part of why our brains developed the way they did, and stressing out over what I'm eating is ridiculous. Food is to be eaten, and some enjoyed, not stressed over.

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I eat any kind of meat. At all. Yet I'm a liberal. I just see it as wasting valuable meat by not eating it. Unless it's for religious reasons. I still believe it's wasting, but I respect that a little more.

Greedy Consumer

Nyan_Derek
I eat any kind of meat. At all. Yet I'm a liberal. I just see it as wasting valuable meat by not eating it. Unless it's for religious reasons. I still believe it's wasting, but I respect that a little more.
Not eating meat reduces demand which would technically reduce the amount of meat wasted overall long term.
I eat meat because animals eat meat, we need the protein to survive. It also tastes ******** delicious.
Yes to meat.

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Nyan_Derek
Not eating meat reduces demand which would technically reduce the amount of meat wasted overall long term.

There aren't enough vegans/vegetarians to put a dent in the demand. If there are, I'd like to know. I don't care, anyway. As long as I get mine. XD

Magnetic Dog

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
emperor moroki
I eat meat because without death there would be no life for any of us. People veiw eating meat as meaningless slaughter but it has meaning to it. They gave their lives so that others may live. If they were human They would be considered heros. Those who dont eat meat are just letting their sacrifice go to waste and when that happens their dead means nothing and isnt that what most vegitarians want to fight against anyways. Through there death we can have life. Thats my veiw on it.

Wait... You eat meat so the animal won't have died for nothing? Kind of a circular argument, don't you think?

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I eat meat, i dont think its wrong until you eat humans thats just gross.

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
I dont lik ethe taste of meat..
things like shrimp and lobster or chicken make me squim-ish

but i have had burger before (didn't LOVE it but i ate it)

I don't enjoy hearing about people wearing endangered animals like seals and stuff but my dad drove a leather car when i was young and i didnt patronize him about it

I'm not REALLY a vegitarian, just shy towards meat but i'm not going to tell everyone who eats meat or wears it around me that it's wrong.
I'm sure it seems fine for them and they are comfortable so there is no need for me to butt in

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
no, because

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Nyan_Derek
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Nyan_Derek

There aren't enough vegans/vegetarians to put a dent in the demand. If there are, I'd like to know. I don't care, anyway. As long as I get mine. XD
there are, 5% of the UK is vegetarian for example, thats quite a big market, and then there is India...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff