Who defends looting?

Like seriously?

Fanatical Zealot

the reverend silver
Ratttking
the reverend silver
Ratttking
the reverend silver

Am I supposed to be feeling bad about that? Yes, yes, so terrible for her that she's momentarily inconvenienced, AND she has insurance so they cut her a nice check apparently.

Can I just say something real quick? You know that thing about, those who don't remember their history are doomed to repeat it? Well, lemme ask you this, what major reform occured that would prevent something like that from being proposed today? As it would appear, the only thing that stopped it from going into effect was President Kennedy, and he got shot.
Probably not, as you seem to have no pity for most arson victims whether they be corporations or small mom-and-pop stores. Why do you seem to care about that church that was burned? It's just another small business started by one person who worked hard for years to make it what it became, very much like Natalie Dubose did. I presume she has insurance, but am not certain, so she might get nothing but what she has received from charitable donations.

None that I am aware of, but what of it? All sorts of foolish proposals are made that never get approved.

Why? Why do I need to feel pity for these business owners? I can empathise; yes, I know it hurts, and whether I can't speak on whether or not the lady deserved that, I'm sorry. Here's the thing though, I refuse to feel pity for someone who's thousands and thousands of dollars better off than I am even at their lowest point, their hardest tribulation. Because then I'd have to pity myself, and I refuse.

History is full of foolish proposals that should never have been approved and yet were anyway. I like history, it's the story of the world in time. I've studied quite a bit of the stuff, in fact, and, well, let's just say that I can see how things got as bad as they were in other places. People are still pulling the same stupid schemes they used to pull in Roman times.

Would you like historical documentation on violent suppression of political and civil rights activist groups? Perhaps some about US military air strikes against mine workers in West Virginia?
Then you are a complete git and a lazy little ******** who will always be poor and whiny because you are unwilling to work hard to achieve success. Still didn't answer my question about the church and why you care about that being burnt down.

Did you used to be Roosters? Your bitching about how pathetic your station in life is and nonsensical rhetoric remind me of him.

Hard work does not equal success, fool. Only trust fund babbies say s**t like that. Yeah, real good job being born, I'm sure that was real tough. neutral

Used to be? No.

Still do, but I used to, too. emotion_awesome

Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
******** the violet rioters.

If you think burning down a small business and stealing a TV is accomplishing justice for a slain teenager, then you're really the one who deserved to die on 9/August/2014.

Fanatical Zealot

the reverend silver
Roy ******** the violet rioters.

If you think burning down a small business and stealing a TV is accomplishing justice for a slain teenager, then you're really the one who deserved to die on 9/August/2014.[/quote]
They fly a purple flag? I wonder which bloc, front, or militia that is...

Small businesses like Walgreens and Dollar Tree, right. :
eh3p9tba:1="Roy ******** the violet rioters.

If you think burning down a small business and stealing a TV is accomplishing justice for a slain teenager, then you're really the one who deserved to die on 9/August/2014.[/quote]
They fly a purple flag? I wonder which bloc, front, or militia that is...

Small businesses like Walgreens and Dollar Tree, right. rofl

Those are franchises; people usually start a business, then agree to use their name and sell their desired products, in their store. They usually pay for all the stuff out of pocket, meaning that, the giant company doesn't pay for it, they buy it from the company, and then sell it at the officially licensed walmart and walgreens store and what have you.

In any case, more than that has been attacked.

Quotable Prophet

Lady__Miko
black_wing_angel
I'm instantly suspicious of any "movement" that commits violent criminal offenses.....to prove they're not violent criminals. rolleyes

I don't think the small minority rioting are doing so to prove they're not violent criminals. They're doing it to make a point to those with power, that if they continue to ignore what is important to them, they will attack things of value to the powerful like their businesses, buildings, etc.

That would be a good point if not for the fact that the majority of victims of the looting and destruction are actually regular people from that very neighborhood who didn't do anything to anyone, and that "those with power" that they want to make a point to are still ignoring them from the safety of their homes and businesses some distance away.

Just saying, if you're going to protest in your own neighborhood, maybe you should make it a peaceful one and not wreck your own neighborhood.
Lady__Miko
black_wing_angel
I'm instantly suspicious of any "movement" that commits violent criminal offenses.....to prove they're not violent criminals. rolleyes

I don't think the small minority rioting are doing so to prove they're not violent criminals. They're doing it to make a point to those with power, that if they continue to ignore what is important to them, they will attack things of value to the powerful like their businesses, buildings, etc.
I'm not going to give you a moral critique of this plan to loot and raze Ferguson, but I will give you a strategic one: if you're going to use violence as a means to an ends, you should probably ******** your enemy's s**t up, not your own s**t.

If you want to b***h and moan about white supremacy, fine. I feel that. Black people have been picked on by white elites for centuries, and it makes sense that one might want to cause some trouble to undermine this fact.

But destroying your own communities? Really? Do you not realize just how ******** underpants-on-head retarded that is?

No. These blacks in Ferguson, they made their bed, and I don't support a single tax dollar going to repair the damage that they have done. Actions have consequences, and these people need to see the consequences of those actions. I say we don't give the people of Ferguson a pass for their shitty behavior.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff