Welcome to Gaia! ::

which would you rather drink?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

The way I see it there are 3 kinds of people in this world...the ones that like coke, the ones that like Dr. Pepper, and the ones that like both. Which do you like BETTER coca cola or Dr. Pepper? Me, I like Dr. Pepper better coke is just nasty xp

Shy Genius

I like the people that post in the right forums.
Ugh... I don't like Dr. Pepper. I don't like Coke too much better, either. Nor lemonade. So basically, I think they all suck.

I prefer Orange Juice or Mountain Dew. That's right -- I'm a mountain dew girl blaugh .
*is an idiot*
I like coke and Pink lemonade

Beloved Gawker

Ace Paladin
I like the people that post in the right forums.
Hey, cut it out. This is serious. COKE RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I couldn't not vote for pink lemonade
Weliviell
Ugh... I don't like Dr. Pepper. I don't like Coke too much better, either. Nor lemonade. So basically, I think they all suck.

I prefer Orange Juice or Mountain Dew. That's right -- I'm a mountain dew girl blaugh .
Lucky your a girl. LOLZ
Weliviell

oooh I like that mountain dew pitch black^^
LeLaHs
Weliviell

Funny .. that's the only type of M.D. that I can not stand. Classic M.D. rocks domokun heart M.D. heart
Dr. Pepper heart
oh come on now is there anyone that likes DR. Pepper??? whee
all soda is evil and should DIIIEEEE scream

so, my answer would be orange juice, chocolate milk, or water sweatdrop
Weliviell
LeLaHs
Weliviell

Funny .. that's the only type of M.D. that I can not stand. Classic M.D. rocks domokun heart M.D. heart

i know! no one really likes it. I didn't like it before..but my one day thats all we had so I drank it and liked it ...its an acquired taste lol ^^
I like Dr. Pepper myself though. I will only drink coke if that is the only thing around though.
[-Luci-chan-]
all soda is evil and should DIIIEEEE scream

so, my answer would be orange juice, chocolate milk, or water sweatdrop

what about Pink lemonade? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items