Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't want to die but i am really not that scared of it
Sometimes I'm scared for death but when I'm happy or so or just was very social I'm not afraid anymore because I got that feeling that if I die I'll see that person again. I believe in something like heaven.
X.Snow.White.X
What do you think about death? Are you afraid of it? Why?

Where do you think you'll go when you die? Heaven or Hell or what?

Discus...
Death is another form of life. Our rest after this life. There is no Heaven or Hell. Most people go to their Utopia, their paradise. I don't now where I'll be going after death. I'm not afraid to die, I'm just choosing to not want to die now. I'm not afraid to see other people die, it just makes me very upset. I don't like to look at dead bodies, they are empty shells and should be buried or burned as soon as possible, so that spirit can't posses them. And I don't like it when people's deahts are dragged out. Too much pain. Pain isn't good. Death is like finally falling asleep after a long day, or diving into a nice cool pool in the hot summer to me.
I'm not afraid of death because I dont fear anything eles. If you fear something its aa given that you'llfear death. If you truly desire not to fear death, i'll tell you how:
look at what you are afraid of, and enjoy it, dont think of how it can kill or hurt you. Thats all there is to it.
WaterPheonix
X.Snow.White.X
What do you think about death? Are you afraid of it? Why?

Where do you think you'll go when you die? Heaven or Hell or what?

Discus...
Death is another form of life. Our rest after this life. There is no Heaven or Hell. Most people go to their Utopia, their paradise. I don't now where I'll be going after death. I'm not afraid to die, I'm just choosing to not want to die now. I'm not afraid to see other people die, it just makes me very upset. I don't like to look at dead bodies, they are empty shells and should be buried or burned as soon as possible, so that spirit can't posses them. And I don't like it when people's deahts are dragged out. Too much pain. Pain isn't good. Death is like finally falling asleep after a long day, or diving into a nice cool pool in the hot summer to me.

I dont think dead bodies should be lying arould either, I follow my own religion and in that religionwhen the bodie is burnedthere soul leaves and goes on to become a demon, in my religion some demons are good some are bad, if you bury them they live on to be trapped forever in there own prision longing a way out
~Styx~
Sylph Kumar
~Styx~
Sylph Kumar
What's the point of being afraid of death? It's inevitable. Like saying, 'I'm scared of school.' Too bad, hon, you're being shipped off anyway. There's just no point. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm not exactly thrilled either. Who wants to go early? -shrug- All depends on point of view.

I was being honest, its not like I wake up everyday thinking "i hope I don?t die" anyways, you talking to a person who still can?t shake the feeling that some monster or another still lurks under her bed....go figure, I?m scared of a lot of things

That's why if you think something lurks under your bed, you look under that mofo and kick its a**. Why are people afraid? I'm afraid of being alone; e.g. death taking all those around me before me, but dying myself? Naah. Not worth it.

you´ve got one strange kinda optimisem there....oh and I´ll take your advice on the monster thing blaugh

people make a big deal about death are cry babies, the angles in my religion are sacred people, they will let you come back again and give you another chance as a human or an animal of your choice i would pers onaly not know what I want to be, humans are cool but animals have power, and drive and a lot less emotions
I'm not afraid of death really...I think about it and I'm more curious than afraid. ^^

and whats that at the bottom of your sig??? Lily only hope???? I don't get it...
My viewpoint on the afterlife:

When it happens, it happens. There's really no rhyme or reason to why it does this, but it's a fact of life. People die. I've gone through two of these and only god knows why I'm still here. It's not I'm here to declare devine providence or any ridiculous thing like that. The only goal I have for life is to establish myself in a career in the computer engineering field and maybe one day go on a journey for self discovery. Other than that, I sit around maybe go to work, and sleep. Thank you for your time...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff