Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about death? Are you afraid of it? Why?

Where do you think you'll go when you die? Heaven or Hell or what?

Discus...
I'm not afraid to die, but I believe in Heaven and Hell.
X.Snow.White.X
What do you think about death? Are you afraid of it? Why?

Where do you think you'll go when you die? Heaven or Hell or what?

Discus...

i think death is something that we can not avoid. yes i am afraid of it and no i am not. i can go both ways. im afraid of it because i hate to think that i will leave the people who need me bhind, but at the same time i know when i die ill see my mother again.i hope i would go to heaven but with all the stuff ive done who knows its up to god when he judges me.
Im not afraid to die. I dont know what lies beyond this life, mabey we float in oblivion.
I don´t believe in heaven and hell, but I am a little afraid of dieing younge before I´ve had time to live. I just can´t stand the idea of not ever getting the chance to make an impression on the world and an even bigger fear of just being forgotten
What's the point of being afraid of death? It's inevitable. Like saying, 'I'm scared of school.' Too bad, hon, you're being shipped off anyway. There's just no point. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm not exactly thrilled either. Who wants to go early? -shrug- All depends on point of view.
Death

There are times you fear death
There are times you long for it.

The idea of heaven and hell? It exists in our minds to comfort us. Whether it's there or not, you can only hope that it is. No one knows because those who do are already dead.

I beleive there is an afterlife, but that's all it takes to comfort me.

~Caniko
~Styx~
Sylph Kumar
What's the point of being afraid of death? It's inevitable. Like saying, 'I'm scared of school.' Too bad, hon, you're being shipped off anyway. There's just no point. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm not exactly thrilled either. Who wants to go early? -shrug- All depends on point of view.

I was being honest, its not like I wake up everyday thinking "i hope I don?t die" anyways, you talking to a person who still can?t shake the feeling that some monster or another still lurks under her bed....go figure, I?m scared of a lot of things

That's why if you think something lurks under your bed, you look under that mofo and kick its a**. Why are people afraid? I'm afraid of being alone; e.g. death taking all those around me before me, but dying myself? Naah. Not worth it.
Not afraid of death since I can't stop it, it's just one of those things you need to accept as part of life.

As for an afterlife, I believe that everything has balance... and since life is existing, it would only make sense that death is the counterweight to that in that you simply cease to exist.
Meh death is not really something you fear... it's more like something you wish to avoid. who know's maybe I'll come back as a cat or something.
Sylph Kumar
~Styx~
Sylph Kumar

I was being honest, its not like I wake up everyday thinking "i hope I don?t die" anyways, you talking to a person who still can?t shake the feeling that some monster or another still lurks under her bed....go figure, I?m scared of a lot of things

That's why if you think something lurks under your bed, you look under that mofo and kick its a**. Why are people afraid? I'm afraid of being alone; e.g. death taking all those around me before me, but dying myself? Naah. Not worth it.

you´ve got one strange kinda optimisem there....oh and I´ll take your advice on the monster thing blaugh
Most people are afraid of death, because no one knows what's gonna happen to them afterwards. It's like fear of the unknown. People are too afraid to think that maybe they just stop, and there's nothing afterwards, and things carry on without them, and their brain has just stoped, and come to an end, and they will just rot, and never come back, so the like to beleive in other, deeper things, eg heaven and hell and reincarnation. It's a much nicer thing to believe. No one knows what happens after we die, so we all have our own thoughts and feeings on it. Mine are that you get reborn into anotherworld, but you can remember your past life, so you know your mistakes, and know how not to make them again.
I accept death as a part of life,and me persinaly i am sometimes afraid and sometimes i'm not smile
I'm not really afraid of dying, I just don't want to die right just now. I don't really believe in heaven or hell, and I'm not too sure about reincarnation. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff