Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am getting awfully tired of people telling me that I can't curse. It's a normal thing nowadays, and it is sadly starting to become one of my worser habits. Don't most people curse? So then why do some people take it so seriously? I feel guilty when I do curse because I know that its wrong, but why do some people react so awfully to it? Have you ever known someone who acts horribly to cursing? sweatdrop
Listen hun... There are little six-year-olds that cuss me out for no reason. It's today's soceity. It can't really be changed. If you don't like cursing, then don't.

If someone tells you that you cannot curse, then curses in front of you, point out to them that, that is a double standered. And it confuzzles your poor and fragile mind. (No offense, and I'm not talking about your mind.) I'm simply using it as an example.
Cursing doesn't offend me, it is only words. Swearing to me is just my way of showing a strong/passionate opinion.
I believe there is a Mighty Morphin PowerRangers episode that actually swore... I can't quite remember it that well, but I can tell you this. Don't let it get to you. if a forum admin tells you to stop, sure, if not don't let them hold it against you, it's your free will and right to say what you got to say in however way you wish to say it. I'm not stopping you, they can't stop you. I swear alot now adays myself. Why? Because I'm around it constantly...It's a never ending occurance, I can last a long time without swearing, but it even turns out in my poetry...Just relax and let it go, best thing to do really.

~Caniko
Well, if you are cursing at someone, it is an insult. And if you insult someone, they get offended. Also, it's not nice to cuss at someone.

However, if you are cursing because you stubbed your toe, failed a test, etc., then, as long as it's not too extreme, then who really cares? Some people don't like extreme curse words because they're simply.. not nice. If it's stupid things, such as "s**t!" or "damnit!/damn!", then people need to get over it, because cursing like that is pretty commonplace (unfortunately, if you view it that way). And if anyone tries to whine and cry about every simple curse word, then they will easily run out of breath.
Dammit You curse if you feel like it.
It never stops me when i try to make a point.
Its only wrong because society said that these words are not to be said and I dont like that. They have the purpose of venting frustration I would rather someone curse than hit someone.
Yeah, I'll like curse in front of one of my friends-especially when I accidentally kill my fist, like I've been accidentally doing all week- and she'll all freak out and take it offensively. . .

The people who mainly have a problem with it are those really christian/religious people. . .like, my friend, she's a complete Christian and so she gets really mad and freaks out.
my grandpa thinks my music is filthy crap cuz they swear alot
I swear and curse, but I do so with taste. I also employ unusual terms in my speech to retain interest, when I have such mind.
i know.its all a natrul habit.
i don't really give s**t about it...... i mean they're just words and they do have a purpose...... if they didn't have a purpose then why say it in the first place.... later on they'll become words like stupid, or idiot, or whatever words that elementary kids scream out at each other .... 3nodding xd
I think it makes people sound immature. And don't say that's what everyone is doing. I mean, I don't think it's right for little kids to be going around saying things like that.
Cursing or using profanity has to be the most ******** up thing ever.
s**t, some people can't compose a ******** sentence without using some form of profanity or some s**t. ******** those ******** ********. Get a ******** real vocabulary, you bunch of shiteating ******** pricks.

Plus it's ******** immoral. Jesus never ******** walked around going "s**t, piss, ********, a*****e" or some ******** dumb s**t like that. I mean, s**t, what the ******** ********. Knock it the ******** off already.

I think people who curse should just shut the ******** up.

Romantic Phantom

Don't give a damn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas