Welcome to Gaia! ::

Votaro
"Words and stuff", Are you kidding me? Besides I can agree with many things Wittgenstein stands for (Briefly looked into him) however the fact that he has religious based bias, only concludes the fallacy of his views.

Instead of looking into him you should look into his philosophy.

Friendly Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
argumentum ad populum
Votaro
tererun the horrifying
MarcelineLeVampireReine
tererun the horrifying

Yeah, tyou are right, I am really normal. I need an excuse to be weird in public. Perhaps it is you who feels the need to be a retard so you can be weird and different. i just am different. i do not need an excuse. being different does not make you better or worse as charles manson has had many years in prison to figure out. but since you value it so much, I am more different than you could ever accomplish so now I am telling you to shut the ******** up retard because accordinmg to your own logic I am better than you will ever be capable of being.

he cannot because he is mentally retarded. remember he has aspergers just like you.

Oh, I remember... Didn't you say something about being transexual or whatever?

Even in that area I am a ******** oddball. I did not get that way because I wanted to be different. Though i will say I am far more likely to enjoy the company of different people, the desire to bne different did not make me different. Living life did that. I find people who value others based on a completely arbitrary value like whether or not they are different are just as much a bunch of ignorant twats as those who value people because they are normal. If you really need proof of that, i am an a*****e, and i am different so i just shot the ******** out of your ideas that all different people are great.

now go ******** yourself retard.
Ignorant opinions should not be taken seriously, this narcissistic prime-ape only has opinions and apparent ignorance to details, therefore has nothing of solid value. Let's play a game, start placing in bold all his/her opinions and ignorances, this will emphasize the lack of validity he/she holds and thus cushion the blow this narcissistic prime-ape is trying to inflict upon you. Also, I don't think all people are great, don't twist my words to your desire, I believe not that people are "Great" but capable of bettering themselves to such a point as to being as you so put it "Great". I believe in potential, not in absoluteness to how they are (Meaning I don't agree that people are incapable of changing, fact I find the mere statement that people are incapable of changing to not only be counterproductive, but also insulting to the human race).

You're projecting.
I'm simply emphasizing the massive presence of ignorance and opinion within what he/she said (Also, take note, just because the avatar is female, does not negate the possibility that he/she is a male).

Friendly Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Votaro
argumentum ad populum
Votaro
tererun the horrifying
MarcelineLeVampireReine
tererun the horrifying

Yeah, tyou are right, I am really normal. I need an excuse to be weird in public. Perhaps it is you who feels the need to be a retard so you can be weird and different. i just am different. i do not need an excuse. being different does not make you better or worse as charles manson has had many years in prison to figure out. but since you value it so much, I am more different than you could ever accomplish so now I am telling you to shut the ******** up retard because accordinmg to your own logic I am better than you will ever be capable of being.

he cannot because he is mentally retarded. remember he has aspergers just like you.

Oh, I remember... Didn't you say something about being transexual or whatever?

Even in that area I am a ******** oddball. I did not get that way because I wanted to be different. Though i will say I am far more likely to enjoy the company of different people, the desire to bne different did not make me different. Living life did that. I find people who value others based on a completely arbitrary value like whether or not they are different are just as much a bunch of ignorant twats as those who value people because they are normal. If you really need proof of that, i am an a*****e, and i am different so i just shot the ******** out of your ideas that all different people are great.

now go ******** yourself retard.
Ignorant opinions should not be taken seriously, this narcissistic prime-ape only has opinions and apparent ignorance to details, therefore has nothing of solid value. Let's play a game, start placing in bold all his/her opinions and ignorances, this will emphasize the lack of validity he/she holds and thus cushion the blow this narcissistic prime-ape is trying to inflict upon you. Also, I don't think all people are great, don't twist my words to your desire, I believe not that people are "Great" but capable of bettering themselves to such a point as to being as you so put it "Great". I believe in potential, not in absoluteness to how they are (Meaning I don't agree that people are incapable of changing, fact I find the mere statement that people are incapable of changing to not only be counterproductive, but also insulting to the human race).

You're projecting.
I'm simply emphasizing the massive presence of ignorance and opinion within what he/she said (Also, take note, just because the avatar is female, does not negate the possibility that he/she is a male).
Also, don't be thinking of this person's words as to having significant facts backing him/her up, read his/her replies very closely, ignorance and opinions are not necessarily in favor of reality, nor do they necessarily have to be based on observation or research.
Votaro
LOL, what I was stating there that placing the word "Formal" in formal logic made it quite misleading, the fact is, unless it is referring to something of symmetry or balance, well even then formal is by far not the best word to be used. Upon looking at the link you posted I have even further realized that rather than you knowing what you are talking about, you don't, but instead you can't understand what I am trying to infer. I've in fact provided several supports for my side, but the one you appear to be defending only has ignorance and opinions to offer, nothing of serious Validity.

Formal isn't talking about symmetry or balance, it's talking about having some sort of "form" to it. As in, how an argument is arranged or how it is structured.

But really, why tout conformity as if it is some sort of "sin"?

Sparkly Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Votaro
MarcelineLeVampireReine
Votaro
MarcelineLeVampireReine
tererun the horrifying
MarcelineLeVampireReine

I have Aspergers too but what makes you think normal people are worth having faith in? If you can't understand them how do you know they aren't just scum?

oh good gawd all the special aspergers retards are now going to talk to each other in babble.

Really, go ******** yourself aspioe a*****e. You are a retard no matter what name you want to put on in. OK corky so go play with your poop or something and stop bothering the internet.

What did I do to you? emotion_eyebrow I wan't even talking to you.
Aspergers is a social disorder, ignorance is not knowledge nor is it bliss, it is chaotic consequences in waiting. Sadly this Narcissistic prime-ape expects us to evaluate him/her as an intellectual when in fact he/she completely disregards the fact that Albert Einstein had Aspergers. The fact of the matter is, even some aspies I'd regard as being what you refer to as scum, people are people and people can change. Just because someone is scum now, does not make them unable to evolve beyond being scum in the future. Therefore, I myself prefer to restrain from wasting negative emotional energy on people and focus more on using it for the ideals corrupting the person. Call not them scum, refer to them as under-evolved, and crush their ego so that they may have what it takes to change for the better............... An ego death!

neutral That sounds... Brainwashy. Just because they can change in theory doesn't mean they actually will. How are you supposed to make people change anyway?

Facts of influence: You can't make someone do anything, for things you can't teach you can always construct a way to inspire, one's perception dictates not only much of the content that gets transferred to their subconsciousness but also much of how they believe and even act, and one can't change when ego is in the way, therefore without a death of ego, change won't happen.

To spread awareness on the effects an ego-death have, is an effective way of enabling people to better approach self betterment. The fact of the matter here is, the ego keeps one brainwashed, therefore promoting anything but the awareness of an ego-death being necessary for self betterment is anything but "brainwashy"

See here

Ok, that is clearly brainwashing.
Votaro
Ignorant opinions should not be taken seriously,

Ok you are a retard so I guess i will have to explain this in simple terms for you. You have made a mistake here. you have confused ignorant with offensive. The words I have say are offensive to you, and I freely admit that, but they are the truth, and there is nothing ignorant about that. Though you may not wish to take facts you find distasteful seriously, that does not make them any less factual. Actually, your inability to take facts as facts is probably one of the reasons you are considered retarded.

Votaro

this narcissistic prime-ape only has opinions and apparent ignorance to details, therefore has nothing of solid value.

This is called hypocricy. When you get mad at me for calling you names and then procede to do it to me that means you cannot follow your own rules. Don't take this as meaning i think no one should call me names, as that would be hipocritical of me, but rather that those who claim that offensive statements should not be taken seriosly should not be taken seriously when making offensive statements.

Don't worry i am probably going to do this sort of thing to you a lot as you are retarded and prone to doing such acts of stupidity.

Votaro

Let's play a game,

Does it involve ponies? i like games with ponies.

Votaro

start placing in bold all his/her opinions and ignorances, this will emphasize the lack of validity he/she holds and thus cushion the blow this narcissistic prime-ape is trying to inflict upon you.

You went to the dan school of incompetant arguments. i recognize this method of pretending to be intelligent, and pretending other people actually are on your side. It is really ******** bad when they only thing your argument can draw on is pity. i am going to be your new best friend. You are clearly a profesional victim, and I am a professional a*****e. Without people like me to insult you, you would not be able to play the pity game and attract friends.

just a small PSA because last year dan,gaia's biggest profesional victim, killed herself. I must say please do not rely on friends gained through your pity party to be there for you in the pits of your despair. Friends like that only work when you are being attacked, and if you play the pity game too often without an agressor they will get bored and go away. this can be bad if you are suicidal and actually need someone to help you as dan found out.

PSA over.

Votaro

Also, I don't think all people are great, don't twist my words to your desire, I believe not that people are "Great" but capable of bettering themselves to such a point as to being as you so put it "Great". I believe in potential, not in absoluteness to how they are (Meaning I don't agree that people are incapable of changing, fact I find the mere statement that people are incapable of changing to not only be counterproductive, but also insulting to the human race).

Wow, more babble from the retard.

Just a small bit of advice. yeah, i don't really give a ******** if people hate me, and some might even argue i actually try to make people hate me. I have no idea where they get that idea. If you actually make me seem bad i actually will enjoy the compliment. So your attempts to do that are probably just going to work into my master plan. As if i have a master plan. Just something you should probably be aware of if you are going to continue these personal attacks.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Votaro
Aw but one can't truly conform to what is depended one how one thinks when one does not in fact think in such a way. Therefore since I will never fully be able to understand how people think I had decided to drop everything I had at one time conformed to. This was my way of accepting who I am, by embracing my individuality and venturing into a world of free thought undefined by anything that is written or simply predetermined but instead defined by fresh observations and the opinion of others whom I have chosen to expose to the analyses made on whatever observations.

I wouldn't say you were conforming, you were merely making an attempt. You said it yourself, actually conforming would be impossible.

In the same way, finally embracing yourself (which is great, btw), is not participating in counter-culture. To be counter-culture you must be actively and purposefully violating social norms with no mitigating factors (such as being unable to conform in the first place).

Sparkly Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
tererun the horrifying
MarcelineLeVampireReine

Your sudden burst of prejudice was quite amusing.

i tend to be opposed to the idea that special people should be treated as superior to others. it leads to the treating of retards in a dangerous way that effects us all negatively despite the fact it might make retards like you feel momentarily better. I find that if you put a retard in a high stress position where a regular person would be mentally taxed it causes severe anxiety and always leads to failure and poor self esteem. You are just not capable of dealing with those levels of thought. I think though the truth that you are a retard may be painful, it is better than being put in a position you cannot handle because people do not want to admit your differences.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

I'll be sure to forward your rant to someone who actually thinks that way.

You see this is why you are retarded. if they already know it why repeat it to them. It is people like you who feel they are intellectually superior because they slapped a new term on retard who need to hear the truth that they are retarded despite what their shrink tries to blow up their a**.

You and your retarded friend up there tell us that thinking outside the box is importasnt, and in this case the box says that aspies are actually as intelligent as most other people. They took the retard box, slapped the label of aspie on it, and you want us all to think you are smart because you are in the aspie box. Well, i m thinking outside the box and despite the fact you are labelled as aspie I have concluded you are not intelligent and therefor we should put you back in the retard box where you belong.

I love using people'
MarcelineLeVampireReine
uote="MarcelineLeVampireReine"]
Sometimes people mention things they have in common with someone they're talking to in order communicate an understanding of something. I mentioned my Aspergers to Votaro to explain that I know first hand what Aspergers is and how it makes his judgements about the human race more than a bit skewed.

So now you are admitting you are a retard. Your perceptions of the world are skewed and ******** up. That is what happens to retards. That skewed perception is why retards cannot deal with high end thinking, and our realization of that fact is why we use our extra resources to care for them and not put them in a position where their weaknesses could harm themselves and others. Feel glad we do this because at other times in our existence we would have slapped you into the basement, chained you up, and fed you the scraps of food we could spare. it is a much better existence for your kind.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Your little freak out, while entertaining was unwarranted.

This is not a freak out, this is a verbal assault. You see i suffer from a disease they call troll. you have a skewed sense of reality which makes you a retard. I am a ******** a*****e which makes me a troll.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

If it was an attempt to troll, I'm sorry. Being black with autism has made me a bit numb to name calling.

really that explains why you are still here trying to convince me of your intelligence because you have spergers despite recognizing me as a troll. In your defense i do utilize the truth in an offensive way which provides quite the little bite, and gives me my ability to poke your soar points better than others. just like being an aspie does not make you intelligent, being a troll does not make me wrong. It just means I am right in a really ******** annoying way. Just like you cannot say intelligent things, i cannot say the truth without hurting dipshits feelings. In a way we are similar. you are an antisocial retard, and I am a sociopathic a*****e. We have to be who we are.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

I don't actually care about normal or abnormal people. I know for a fact they are all equally scummy/wonderful.
You did however illustrate a point I planning on making. For that I thank you. Maybe we can still be friends. emotion_yatta

You see my mental disease makes it very hard for me to get along with people who are deluding themselves. It is sort of like how your mental disease makes you need to wear a helmet and drool on people. Don't worry, much like some people find retards to be cute, some people find my ability to speak the truth painfully and bluntly to be admireable. Personally i agree with you they are probably mostly patronizing or ******** up in the head, but they are out there.

Oh, and we also do share edgy TV likenesses of us. you have rainman and gill from CSI, and I have doctor house. I know they make our mental problems seem hip and cool but just like you don't get a lucrative job investigating crimes because you tend to obsess over things, I do not get to be a doctor because i am highly intelligent and have a crippling wit. Such is life.

Meh, I was hoping for something more engaging. The usual ED trolls put up more of a fight or come up with a valid but wildly unpopular argument. Maybe you should try the LD. They're less inclined to argue than EDers. Arguing is just what we do. No matter how hopeless the topic, no matter how determined the supposed troll. There's no party like an ED party cause an ED party don't stop. No matter how much you may want it to.
Let me know if you can think of something interesting or funny to say. The whole "retard" shtick got old around the same time "poopyhead" did.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

Meh, I was hoping for something more engaging.

Translation: I whooped your ******** a** so good you have nothing you can say back.

Litrtle advice, next time when presented with someone so clearly your intellectual superior just walk away without this attempt. the fact you did respond shows us you would have done better if you could have.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

The usual ED trolls put up more of a fight or come up with a valid but wildly unpopular argument.

yeah, i can see your point. the normal ED troll would have givin you something to insult and would not have been so overwhelmingly solid in their statement. Then again I am not your normal ED troll. I am exceptional.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Maybe you should try the LD. They're less inclined to argue than EDers.

Been there, done that, killed a man. Well ok, she just wanted to be a man.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Arguing is just what we do. No matter how hopeless the topic, no matter how determined the supposed troll. There's no party like an ED party cause an ED party don't stop. No matter how much you may want it to.

You know if you are running from the fight because i hot you too hard it is not the time to tell us all how hard you are. That is when you do a lot of whining and hope for some pity support. Just trying to help you because you are a retard and you are doing it wrong.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Let me know if you can think of something interesting or funny to say. The whole "retard" shtick got old around the same time "poopyhead" did.

Oh, you try to make it like I am trying to amuse you. You see the reason why i am the best is because i go to amuse myself. i couldn't give a ******** if you are amused. Oh I also like winning, and i think this signifies i won. You can either walk away and i drove you away, or you can keep fighting which is because I have you on my hook.

You see, that is the problem with taking thwe moral high ground, you actually have to walk on it. That is why i am not going to lose because i am a troll and i won the moment i got to hurt you and you showed me i did so.

Sparkly Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
tererun the horrifying
MarcelineLeVampireReine

Meh, I was hoping for something more engaging.

Translation: I whooped your ******** a** so good you have nothing you can say back.

Litrtle advice, next time when presented with someone so clearly your intellectual superior just walk away without this attempt. the fact you did respond shows us you would have done better if you could have.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

The usual ED trolls put up more of a fight or come up with a valid but wildly unpopular argument.

yeah, i can see your point. the normal ED troll would have givin you something to insult and would not have been so overwhelmingly solid in their statement. Then again I am not your normal ED troll. I am exceptional.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Maybe you should try the LD. They're less inclined to argue than EDers.

Been there, done that, killed a man. Well ok, she just wanted to be a man.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Arguing is just what we do. No matter how hopeless the topic, no matter how determined the supposed troll. There's no party like an ED party cause an ED party don't stop. No matter how much you may want it to.

You know if you are running from the fight because i hot you too hard it is not the time to tell us all how hard you are. That is when you do a lot of whining and hope for some pity support. Just trying to help you because you are a retard and you are doing it wrong.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Oh, you try to make it like I am trying to amuse you. You see the reason why i am the best is because i go to amuse myself. i couldn't give a ******** if you are amused. Oh I also like winning, and i think this signifies i won. You can either walk away and i drove you away, or you can keep fighting which is because I have you on my hook.

You see, that is the problem with taking thwe moral high ground, you actually have to walk on it. That is why i am not going to lose because i am a troll and i won the moment i got to hurt you and you showed me i did so.

emotion_awesome Hurt me? Please. This is the internet. You're some bored stranger somewhere with no effect on me or anyone I know. For all you know, I don't even have Aspergers. I might be some creep using this account without the owner's permission. You don't know who I am or what is even capable of upsetting me. If you want to think I'm hurt go ahead. Whatever makes your gender transition or other mental issues less painful.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

emotion_awesome Hurt me? Please.

So you enjoy being laughed at and insulted? You keep trying to defend yourself because your finger's slipped and accidentally typed the response.

Please try to remember you are the retard, not me.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

This is the internet.

really, you don't say.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

You're some bored stranger somewhere with no effect on me or anyone I know.

pretty much except that for this moment you are choosing to converse with me despite not being hurt or vengeful. Nope, i am still not the retard so why do you think I would be retarded enough to believe your excuses?

MarcelineLeVampireReine

For all you know, I don't even have Aspergers.

I am willing to take your word when you say you are a retard.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

I might be some creep using this account without the owner's permission.

Yeah, that would make a lot of sense. Remember I am not the retarded one. Ok, perhaps your right. perhaps you took over this person's account to argue with me proving you are an idiot, and just now you are telling me that was all tyour master plan to make me think someone i do not even know is a retard.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

You don't know who I am or what is even capable of upsetting me.

In this case i know who I am and that i am very capable of upsetting people, like I have with you.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

If you want to think I'm hurt go ahead.

Don't worry I will.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Whatever makes your gender transition or other mental issues less painful.

One might note that you seem like you are trying to strike back against me when you say things like that.

Sparkly Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
tererun the horrifying
MarcelineLeVampireReine

So you enjoy being laughed at and insulted? You keep trying to defend yourself because your finger's slipped and accidentally typed the response.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

This is the internet.

really, you don't say.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

pretty much except that for this moment you are choosing to converse with me despite not being hurt or vengeful. Nope, i am still not the retard so why do you think I would be retarded enough to believe your excuses?

MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Yeah, that would make a lot of sense. Remember I am not the retarded one. Ok, perhaps your right. perhaps you took over this person's account to argue with me proving you are an idiot, and just now you are telling me that was all tyour master plan to make me think someone i do not even know is a retard.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

In this case i know who I am and that i am very capable of upsetting people, like I have with you.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Don't worry I will.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

One might note that you seem like you are trying to strike back against me when you say things like that.

I just enjoy having something to do while my downloads finish. You happen to be today's pre-Portlandia distraction. I'll keep replying until someone posts something that commands all of my attention or my torrents are done. Whichever comes first. I've got nothing to do in the morning. Since you can't beat me up or do anything effectual towards upsetting me, it's a bit like waving a steak outside of an impenetrable animal cage. You can growl and wave your claws all you want but I'll be right here. Outside your reach. People like you fascinate me. You seem to get something out of trying to hurt people. Until I find out what that is, further observation is required.
Yoshpet
Humans do not incite chaos to remind themselves of the value and beauty of life. The very notion is contradictory. How can you enact the opposite of something you've forgotten, all for the sake of remembering?

No, I think humans fall prey to baser instincts and justify their mistakes instead of making amends. It's the refusal to admit our faults and reign them in that creates evil. I don't think awareness alone can resolve this issue: we have documented and waged a war on evil since time immemorial and yet it persists in all the same forms.

Evil is a part of human nature and all we can do is try to keep our own hearts at bay.

someone needs to get busy
MarcelineLeVampireReine
tererun the horrifying
MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

This is the internet.

really, you don't say.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Don't worry I will.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

I just enjoy having something to do while my downloads finish. You happen to be today's pre-Portlandia distraction. I'll keep replying until someone posts something that commands all of my attention or my torrents are done. Whichever comes first. I've got nothing to do in the morning. Since you can't beat me up or do anything effectual towards upsetting me, it's a bit like waving a steak outside of an impenetrable animal cage. You can growl and wave your claws all you want but I'll be right here. Outside your reach. People like you fascinate me. You seem to get something out of trying to hurt people. Until I find out what that is, further observation is required.

Good attempt to pretend not to care, but I am quite sure there is something more interesting to do on the internet than being called a retard by me.

Sparkly Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
tererun the horrifying
MarcelineLeVampireReine
tererun the horrifying
MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

This is the internet.

really, you don't say.
MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Don't worry I will.

MarcelineLeVampireReine

Good attempt to pretend not to care, but I am quite sure there is something more interesting to do on the internet than being called a retard by me.

Yes but I find I need a 10-15 minute break between fap sessions. dramallama Like I said before, a bully that can't beat me up is pretty funny. Like a shark with no teeth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff