Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know this is going to sound crazy guys, but hear me out.

I believe that the German Government secretly funded Pokemon Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.
If this is true, then we must brace ourselves for the horrible truth that Germany might actual
be in total control of Gamefreak and other Japanese game companies.

In Pokemon there are three legendary birds, known as Aritcuno, Zapados, and Moltres.
While most people realize their last names are references to numbers in Spanish, this
was just a clever trick to divert your eyes from their true hidden message.

Re-arranging the birds results as follows:

Moltres, Zapados, Articuno

M O Z A R T

If you don't know, Wolfgang Amadesu Mozart was a German classical composer of the late Romantic period. It was rumored that Mozart died in his early years, but this new evidence in Pokemon clearly disagrees.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could Mozart still be alive?

Is he the one responsible for the German Government becoming involved with Japanese videogames? This is highly possible as Germany and Japan were allies during WWII.

Even worse: could the Nazi party be involved with spreading their messages of
discrimination, annexation, subjugation, and anti-semitic ideals through Pokemon???

As well, we have enough evidence to believe that the Soviet Union might also
have a kind of alliance with the Nazi party in controlling gamefreak. As always, I will
provide evidence to support this.

Listen to the first few seconds of the Chinese Dance. This was composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky;
an early era Baroque composer.

Now listen to Professor Oak's lab music.

COINCIDENCE?!
I think not. Anyways, tell me what you think everyone.

Heroic Hero

You're a katamari!

Hilarious Raider

Pokemon are developed by Japanese.
Japanese sided with Nazi Germany during WWII.

hMMMMMM

I think you're onto something.

Fanatical Zealot

Yes.

9.5/10 for creativity

A for Effort

B- for execution, but I feel like you can improve! biggrin

Also yes, since Germany and Japan were allied in WWII, a lot of old Japanese people, connected to Germany, could be allied with old Germans, I.E. nazis, after they fled to Japan after/before/during the Nuremberg trials (which Japan was notoriously given very light reparations after the war), meaning they could have been/are still hiding out there and with their stolen Nazi gold or what have you, still influencing the Japanese business and media.

Pokemansz is about subjugating sentient beings who are "stupid" and can only say their name and are incredibly different and forcing them to fight, essentially normalizing slavery of sentient creatures, so yeah, it could be connected. It also due to the fighting and forced "evolution" through combat has concepts of eugenics and extreme genetic variations that the Nazis all believed in. The original pokemon in the manga were much darker and pokemon actually died or were seriously injured in battle, so it would be more closely associated with these concepts in the root base it came from.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
D i c k Poffin

Katamari is highly addictive, and Japanese. OMG IT'S THE NAZI BRAINWASH! eek

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200

Liberal Fairy

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm hoping you're wrong.
D i c k Poffin
I know this is going to sound crazy guys, but hear me out.

I believe that the German Government secretly funded Pokemon Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.
If this is true, then we must brace ourselves for the horrible truth that Germany might actual
be in total control of Gamefreak and other Japanese game companies.

In Pokemon there are three legendary birds, known as Aritcuno, Zapados, and Moltres.
While most people realize their last names are references to numbers in Spanish, this
was just a clever trick to divert your eyes from their true hidden message.

Re-arranging the birds results as follows:

Moltres, Zapados, Articuno

Fusafa?
Furisanfa?

I can't figure out how to derive モーツァルト from フリーザー サンダー ファイヤー
Perhaps we can discuss this problem first. ^^
Also, the German names are Arktos, Zapdos and Lavados, so we can't appeal to them.

You know, maybe it's the descendants of the Normans - the Nordics that settled in northern France --- which is in fact the region of Kalos in Pokemon X/Y --- because two of the legendary birds are named for Norse gods in French:

Électhor - for Thor
Artikodin - for Odin
Sulfura - for Ra (the Egyptian god) --- no, wait! There's a type of spirit in Scandinavian folklore called the rå - a guardian spirit of a particular natural phenomenon... similar to certain types of kami in Shinto.

Nazis my left foot; the ninth-century Vikings who raided France and ended up conquering England are responsible for Pokemon. yum_puddi
That's crazy. I never realized the uno, dos, tres thing.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Are you high?

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
There's no Nazi stuff about a video game made by a guy with Asperger's who based it off of his childhood love for bug hunting. cat_rolleyes

Also could you share your drugs with the rest of us in this thread please?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff