Welcome to Gaia! ::

I AM R U
God-The-RapistV2.0

Breastfeeding

Is this a thing? How is this a thing?

Quote:
How Is Breastfeeding Used as Birth Control?
Breastfeeding can be used as birth control when, after giving birth, a woman breastfeeds her baby exclusively. That means the baby does not drink anything besides breast milk. The act of breastfeeding naturally changes a woman's hormones so that she does not become pregnant.

Effectiveness is an important and common concern when choosing a birth control method. Like all birth control methods, breastfeeding is much more effective when you do it correctly.

Less than 1 out of 100 women who practice continuous breastfeeding perfectly will become pregnant.
About 2 out of 100 women who use continuous breastfeeding will become pregnant in the first six months if they don't always practice it correctly.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-info/birth-control/breastfeeding

More effective than a condom.

Quote:
Effectiveness is an important and common concern when choosing a birth control method.

Like all birth control methods, condoms are more effective when you use them correctly.

Each year, 2 out of 100 women whose partners use condoms will become pregnant if they always use condoms correctly.
Each year, 18 out of 100 women whose partners use condoms will become pregnant if they don't always use condoms correctly.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-info/birth-control/condom

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
God-The-RapistV2.0
I AM R U
God-The-RapistV2.0

Breastfeeding

Is this a thing? How is this a thing?

Quote:
How Is Breastfeeding Used as Birth Control?
Breastfeeding can be used as birth control when, after giving birth, a woman breastfeeds her baby exclusively. That means the baby does not drink anything besides breast milk. The act of breastfeeding naturally changes a woman's hormones so that she does not become pregnant.

Effectiveness is an important and common concern when choosing a birth control method. Like all birth control methods, breastfeeding is much more effective when you do it correctly.

Less than 1 out of 100 women who practice continuous breastfeeding perfectly will become pregnant.
About 2 out of 100 women who use continuous breastfeeding will become pregnant in the first six months if they don't always practice it correctly.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-info/birth-control/breastfeeding

More effective than a condom.

Quote:
Effectiveness is an important and common concern when choosing a birth control method.

Like all birth control methods, condoms are more effective when you use them correctly.

Each year, 2 out of 100 women whose partners use condoms will become pregnant if they always use condoms correctly.
Each year, 18 out of 100 women whose partners use condoms will become pregnant if they don't always use condoms correctly.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-info/birth-control/condom

Cool - my knowledge of contraceptive methods is rather thin, not having to worry about them at all.
I AM R U

Cool - my knowledge of contraceptive methods is rather thin, not having to worry about them at all.

Another interesting fact: You don't even need to give birth to start breastfeeding.

Even MEN can potentially breastfeed.

http://www.aboutkidshealth.ca/En/News/NewsAndFeatures/Pages/Breastfeeding-without-pregnancy.aspx

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
God-The-RapistV2.0
I AM R U

Another interesting fact: You don't even need to give birth to start breastfeeding.

http://www.aboutkidshealth.ca/En/News/NewsAndFeatures/Pages/Breastfeeding-without-pregnancy.aspx

I knew that, although then wouldn't it be termed lactating?
I AM R U
God-The-RapistV2.0
I AM R U

I knew that, although then wouldn't it be termed lactating?

If you feed a child, it is breastfeeding. If you are not then it is just lactating.

Double interesting fact: Mammaries are just mutated sweat glands.
you might as well add every single size, type and brand of condom if you are going to differentiate between a birth control pill and the morning after pill rolleyes
God-The-RapistV2.0

The Male options are ALSO not 100%. Nothing is. But putting that aside, Female condoms are a thing and are just as effective, if not more so because they are harder to use incorrectly.

Still, women have far more options, and far better access to birth control than Men.

I mean isn't that what the whole Hobby Lobby thing is about? Access to birth control. I don't see anyone petitioning to make Condoms covered by health insurance for men.

>abstinence is not 100%
if you manage to have a child while abstaining i would think that would be like a ******** miracle and a positive thing
men have flavored condoms and regular condoms

:megusta:
also you left off homosexuality, using le hand, a**l, and oral sex
s**t and also bestiality
more fruit and vegetables are round for the p***s than long for the v****a.

(you just cut a hole in it and masturbate, google it)

it's just not faaaaaiiiirrrrrr

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
fun giraffe

What kinds of books are you reading?
chainmailleman
fun giraffe

trying to read through all these mysteries i got at a thrift store a few years ago

and all of the barry trotter books ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

did i go too far itt? i feel like i went too far maybe

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
fun giraffe
chainmailleman
fun giraffe

trying to read through all these mysteries i got at a thrift store a few years ago

and all of the barry trotter books ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

did i go too far itt? i feel like i went too far maybe

Depends on your definition of "too far"... Giggity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff