Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I the only one that gets this pissed off at commercials. Whenever I see a bullshit commercial, I want someone to suffer. Maybe I need to get out more.

Garbage

I'm curious as to how you could even imagine that it's possible to enforce universally "entertaining" commercials.

Fanatical Zealot

Now that's something I could get behind xD

"I'm going to hunt down and kill everyone associated with that project; and by the good graces of my will, I will afford you all the luxury of a swift death, except for the core producers, so they do not have to live with the shame, and guilt of producing such a horrific God awful thing. I'm going to murder every single one of you; you're all going to die."

Garbage

StraitBombtastic
Cassidy Peterson
I'm curious as to how you could even imagine that it's possible to enforce universally "entertaining" commercials.
Simple, before a commercial is aired publicly, have an testing environment where people are shown commercials and asked what they think about them. The most hated ones get rejected and the creator of it gets punched in the stomach. That's help straiten things out.
Using a focus group to eliminate the "most hated" commercials doesn't mean it will be universally entertaining, though. Technically, it doesn't even mean that the entire focus group liked the ones that pass.

Dapper Reveler

Dapper Reveler

Astral Fairy

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
Put a brick through your T.V.

It is the only solution.
Obviously.

Big Wolf

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
then again creativity is something that which is highly subjective

then again I couldn't care less about those damn ******** advertisements all over Youtube. Waste of time. And boring.

Hygienic Smoker

I'm pretty sure all commercial writers think they are witty, funny, and outrageously smart. We should burn them like witches.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff